So wait, wait, wait just a goddamn second

So wait, wait, wait just a goddamn second.

This is you guys? Really?

I thought we had something going on here, but it's just cookie cutter social recluses and literal faggots.

Does anyone have the pic with the real neck length ?

it's only the few among us stupid enough to go to a meetup with random people with one vague common interest

It's not stupid. But if the fashion enthusiasts were like designers and fashion students, not just hYpEbOiS, then it would be cool

3rd from the right epitomizes the bleak fate of manlets
if he were 6'2" he would look really good
but he's not
he's a fucking manlet

but the point is, these are the people who are judging our fits in WAYWTs and giving advices, believing they acquired through 1 month on Veeky Forums an absolute knwoledge and a developped taste

Are you buttmad r/streetwear faggots still here making these threads because you were utterly roasted in that long streetwear thread from a few days back? lmfaooo

it's mostly the face really. he's way too chubby

Is it just me or does his neck get longer every time it gets reposted.

TOP KEK DAT NECK HAHAAHAHAHHA

Me on the right.

what the fuck did you expect you utter mongoloid? a bunch of models? this is still Veeky Forums man, asking for a meetup is too much already, expecting all of them too look like gods is just plain retarded

let us look at you, you might be as laughable as them

It's not how they actually look genetically (fugly), but the so called "fashion" these guys practice.

Cookie cutter as fuck, as stated.

/Pol/ is bullying you guys

here you go

Have you seen the WAYWT threads? What were you expecting?

I feel like everytime this image gets posted someone adds a pixel or two of neck to this guy

I've always thought 4 looks completely out of place here, wtf is he wearing?

Link plz

the main issues here are that they are wearing contrasting shit, like guy #2 should have worn a shirt that had less relaxed arms because he was wearing slimmer jeans. like guy #3 should have worn less slim jeans in the same way. guy #5 objectively has the best fit tho

These are typical residents of brisbane.

hello /pol/

there is nothing /pol/ about that OP

this image was posted to /pol/ a few minutes before this thread
also, check the person on the right

you would know since you apperantly visit /pol/

fuck dylann roof was actually memed about before /pol/. fuck off.

Dylan had the best style out of those desu