Style for a Dwarf?

I'm a dwarf so it's kinda hard to find clothes that are my size but aren't for kids. Help my sense of style is so basic

just buy clothes for kids, you get to wear clothing that fits and 9 times out of 10 theyre cheaper

The thing is ok shirts I can buy them normal size because my torso is not dwarfed the problem are my limbs so I it's hard to buy log sleeves or jeans because of my waist compared to my legs.

thats fucked dude. do shorts work well as pants?

I always assumed dwarfs and little people had specific stores that tend to them, huh

Yeah it is a nightmare and no they look super baggy but one in a while I find some that fit just right like the ones I'm wearing in the pic.

Nope, not even online.

go to a tailor and have whatever you want made shorter etc

Yeah I've had like these two garments but it's so expensive.

It shouldn't be if you go to those laundromat/Chinese places. The one near me has 5 articles you can have tailored for $17. All you have to do is shorten the hem. If you want long sleeve shorts roll the sleeves a little.

go crust punk and wear nothing but those clothes

I try

Learn to alter basics yourself maybe, I don't think it's too hard once you get a hang of it (from what I've read/watched). Good sewing machines aren't that much either.

Yeah that's a good idea I just invest in a sewing machine

this is p sick b

is that really you 0.0

Yup, what kind of gif is that?

timestamp

youre actually well dressed m8, keep it up

Yeah thanks I try! The thing is that I have very few jeans ans dressing shirts but the ones I have are pretty good.

making the best of what you have mate nice job
try learning how to tailor your own stuff

I have a friend who's a dwarf and I always wondered where he bought his clothes. He mostly wears gym clothes, do you know why?

i don't want to be mean but you are a dwarf, which actually puts you bit higher than a manlet (because people at least won't pick on you because you were genetically cucked) but you are still in the same category as manlets - whatever you will wear you will still look funny/pathetic (depends who you will ask)

>Style for a Dwarf?
put on some more mass and dress like a dwarf

forgot image

Well for me personally is because they're easier to wear since we have bigger butts gym clothes usually fit more comfortably.

Woah wasn't expecting this :/ thanks

dress like a christmas elf for the entire year then dress normally at christmas time

I wonder if the tag from that pair of shorts (it's long gone of course) had any specific size description that you might be able to find going forward
like "small - short" or something like that
as opposed to "small - regular" or "small - long"

When will they learn

dress like this

French dwarf best dwarf

You're a dwarf dude, why would you care about fashion ? Any fit would be iconic just because you are wearing it

Why are dwaves always swole as fuck.

manlet gains

i gonna puke, dwarfs should be abort.

because dwarfism usually means they have smaller bones, meaning that they often have normal size dicks, iirc

Man, I'm not even kidding, grow a longass beard and shave your head - it's your time to shine.

Do you know how many hot chicks crave for Dwarven dick in nerdy cons? Bang some elf cosplayers for me senpai. Go now, son of Durin.

Full Rick

Gordon Ramsay?

I fucking love midgets. Can I adopt you? I imagine carrying you on my chest in one of those baby carriers when we hit the club.

Not the guy but it is Veeky Forums. People are ruthless here :/

we were all dwarves at some point

This would be the worst thing about being a dwarf imo

Seeing the majesty of full rick and not being able to drape yourself in it

literally your only hope.

Like this one?
Yeah fuck my parents desu.
That's actually true
I get that a lot
I once did that for halloween with my friend Arnold who is a huge guy
Me at all points tho
I'm not getting this reference.

Damn, looks like you had it all to be a Chad, what a shame. Best of luck m8.

are you still a virgin? tell us about your sex life

>I'm not getting this reference.
Rick Owens, a designer that's memed here a lot

>tfw the dwarf is more Veeky Forums than you

He's probably like torbjorn, he probably cums deep inside several women several times per second.

Have you tried those joggers that go just below the knee on taller people? I feel like those would fit nicely

So...
desert boots and A-line dress?

>torbjorn
who the fuck is that guy?

Lol well actually I get laid a good amount by girls and guys, Idk is it's a dwarf fetish but if it's getting me laid I don't really care I'm not really looking for a meaningful relationship atm.
Nah I actually am nice.
ooohh
Thank you?
No I have not I should look them up!

Woah thanks these might actually work!

>Lol well actually I get laid a good amount by girls and guys
you meet them online or at the parties?

dwarfanon please grow a big viking beard
p.s you are the most Veeky Forums person on this entire board

Well both, clubs, bars, the occasional casual party

I can't really grow a beard

try this

sorry for that type of question but i really wonder do they hit on you first or vice versa?

also you look like Peter Dinklage cool af kind of dwarf

fuck, Dinklage's face is just so fucking handsome

Both if I like someone I hit on them or let my friends do it for me, or the come to me.
Yup I would fuk dat

>Lol well actually I get laid a good amount by girls
>a fucking dwarf
fuck my life desu lads

Yeah Peter Dinklage is an alpha dwarf

Yeah they do... DrafMart

lol

you are better dressed than almost every pic I've seen in WAYWT

fuck

>WAYWT
I had to google that... Thanks!
I would be his beta

Hey man you seem like a cool person keep doing you buddy :) sorry I can't help with style, I'm still learning myself.

I would make fun of you but your killing it. Great Veeky Forums and your getting laid more then normal sized folks. Have you ever motorboated some chicks? Like in that pic?

There's this girl that always wants to have sex with me yeah I once did that with here. no pics of it tho.

literally A New Hope

Dude you were born to wear cafe racer moto jackets.

>cafe racer moto jackets.
Thank You :D

Thank you anyways

I thought the term was little person?

dwarf is the medical term

delet

I hate that term

you must be charismatic as fuck

I mean I have to be, I can't be an asshole dwarf

while youre out there LIFTING this DWARF is eating PIZZA and still has a hot GF

what are you doing with your life???

>Platemail
>mithril
>a thick woolen cloak
>oxhorn of firemead
>either an axe or a hammer
>bead oil

Ok honest question bro I don't know any dwarfs but would you appreciate it when people move their posture towards the same level as you when talking or not? I don't know if this is a retarded question but I don't offend anyone but just don't know how to handle ffs

I mean it can be annoying but like I understand that you want to be at the same level when talking I'm really tolerant but there might be other dwarf that might get mad so try not to do it.

Honestly from the pictures you've posted you're the best looking and best dressed dwarf I've ever seen. It's not even that basic.

This has been a nice thread :3
Thank you, Dwarfbro

is your jacket custom made?

sick fits desu senpai

Yeah actually this girl I was dating at the time gave it to me :D

you're cool as fuck, op, congratz!

You look like a cool dude user c:

Thank you!

>evian bottle
you just KNOW

know what?

You're a genetic mistake OP!

>goes on Veeky Forums
>thinks he isnt a genetic mistake

baka

Is your dick normal size? Asking for a friend

im laughing out loud lmfuckingao

no dwarf jokes? no midget banter? wtf happened fa y'all niggers are soft as fuck

i second the tailor thing. you should get one that does it for cheaper, find a nice asian woman. maybe you can get a bulk discount? i've had trousers adjusted for like 10$.

i was actually so proud of this board, it was too real to meme on