>implying Zara isn't great

just look at this god-tier leather jacket

and it doesnt cost $5000 either

>leather

waxed black denim looks better though

"""""leather"""""

((((((((leather)))))))))

????leather????

Oh I have almost this exact jacket. Only that with my jacket the main body is made of textile and only the sleeves are some sort of leather.

It looks great

bait but he's got a point desu

stay pleb, meanwhile I own the real thing made by slp

no one cares lol

>clothes are worth only what they look like on a coat hanger
>fuck fit or construction or quality amirite
you're the cancer thats killing fashion

fashion has been this way since god created rick owens on the fifth day

It literally does not look better

It fits terribly tho
Even an S is way too big for a 5'11 manlet
Its so long too

best leather jackets in this style are actual biker jackets. Got my fathers old one from the late 70s, looks great, fit is perfect, almost indestructible. I've went to a shop to let the leather regreased, looks as good as new. So go thrift a high quality jacket and get it redone. You'll pay between 150 - 200 bucks and get a jacket that'll stay a lifetime.

I went in there and it was embarrassing, the clothes are of such poor quality and the customer base is cringe. 3/10

You didn't want to keep the distressed look? Clean shiny leather like in OP's pic is cringey imo

Nah, leather got pretty dirty and the seams under one of those shoulder patches got ripped, so I gave it to a shop that took cleaned it up care of those issues. It's not like shiny new looking now, you can clearly see that it's vintage.

Haven't you figured it out yet? The designer clothes that cost thousands of dollars are money sinks for extremely rich people. The quality is probably the same of knock offs, the majority of the price tag comes from the name.

gr8 b8, m8.

>the main body is made of textile and only the sleeves are some sort of leather
>it looks great

lol

Lol this jacket screams poor quality

>Walk into Zara
>Chinese looking at coats while wearing fake yeezys
>Arabs yelling at each other holding loafers
>South Americans trying on T-Shirts that are way too small
>Flambouyant Gays waving around Givenchy Knockoff shirts and patent leather shoes

Get me the fuck out. You should not shop at Zara.

>real thing
> al i
>ali
>AliExpress

Bought a bomber jacket and two pleather jackets at zara. Stitching of all three jackets torn out on different spots without any tugging or any pressure on them. Fabric gets fucked easily. Literally worst quality I ever experienced in clothes. Even H&M is better.
Never buy anything from Zara.

>
what a shitty jacket lmao.

Just by looking at it I can see how its going to fall apart within two weeks of wear.

i own the last years version of this jacket, the lambleather is pretty thin but the jacket is lightweight, soft and comfy. i would kinda recommend this jacket

its a nice look but terrible quality. Anyone looking at you will know its Zara and thats v not /fa

you got it down to a tee mate