Help out a fucker in need, is this belt legit and should i cop it for 220 dollars ?

Help out a fucker in need, is this belt legit and should i cop it for 220 dollars ?

arabio pls no

consider why you want to purchase a $220 status symbol belt
these kinds of things are for people who dont actually need to think twice about purchasing gauche, stupidly overpriced garbage
if you have to ask, 90% of the time it's no

cause main bitch outta your league to yeah, side bitch outta your league too yeah

Not the fact that it would be a problem, just that it's not new and I'm not sure about it's authenticity

It's pretty gauche, but not as bad as the generic Louis Vuitton belt you see every Paki with. If you want to flaunt to IG and see ten other dudes at the clubs with them, the go for it.

doesn't matter if authentic or not, looks retarded.

What would you suggest instead ?

I like it but i prefer gucci belts

Just buy one from ioffer for like 10 euros

Not worth spending that much on a belt imo

Can get this one for like 130 bucks

Go for it if you're between this and the LV one but this one has to be fake if it's sold that low

Honestly,this kind of shit is overpriced and almost nobody is such a fashion enthusiast to spot a fake belt

Don't know much about Gucci belts,will be posting 1 more

I think it's also at the point where almost every guy you see with a Chanel, Hermes, Gucci, LV, etc belt is also fake, and they don't want to challenge you on your being fake lest they have their fake belt discovered too.

If it's sold below 200$ it's fake m8,nothing complicated here

To be fair, I would rather wait than purchase a fake, just doesn't feel right

something less loud. This belt looks like you have money and buy expensive stuff, just for it being expensive, not for it actually being good looking.
Those belt are more a thing for rich arabs without style or rappers, who just got rich recently and just buy stuff that's expensive. Get yourself a belt that's simpler and not full of brandings.

>DO NOT COP

even if it was real don't get

Both are fake. iOffer sells this shit.

/thread

Veeky Forums, stop buying replicas please

i;d tell you to get a ferragamo belt but niggers have ruined them