get new genetics

Step 1. Eat a deficit
Step 2. Step 1.
Step 3. Stop when your stomach is flat.

There is no step 4.

>genetics
kys, friend.

why do you have two belly buttons.

Skip breakfast and dinner. eat a good sized lunch.

>he only has one
also, scar

Think of it as a process more than a quick fix. Eat less than your TDEE and intermittent fast.

ok I think I will start a 1200 calorie diet and do cardio 3 times a week to try to slim my stomach down.

This is shitty advice. Count your calories and eat whenever you want as long as you get to your goal and not over it in a 24 hour span. Some of us like to eat late and I am one of those, only because I like to go to be decently sated. When you eat has no effect on weight or metabolism.

You don't have to do cardio. Just eat less. :^)

cardio would definitely help
natural flat/smooth stomach here, and whenever I start running regularly stomach starts to show slight starts of ab definition

No, this is how you make it through the day user. Go to sleep early, wake up as late as possible, eat only in the middle of the day with a light snack from lunch to bed.

Some of us have a healthy relationship with food and don't have to be asleep to not put food in our mouths. Unless you're talking like a 300 calorie daily goal you are being ridiculous tbqhwyfam

Running is no better at facilitating weight loss than simply eating less. It will give you definition but he said flat tummy not toned tummy.

I fucking love tea.

Well if you can stay up later fine. In high school I got up at 4:10 in the morning for XC and didn't eat until lunch (kms) and hardly ate dinner. You won't have a slightly protruding belly that way.
>there are better ways to get a flat stomach but this way takes the path of least effort

here it's kind of wet because i just showered
Yeah, I know. I don't know if I really care enough to do anything about it however, and I really like biking so
that's me

reminder if your thigh circumference isn't in the teens you aren't thinspo.

is oatmeal = porridge? I'm from the uk and i keep reading oatmeal in all these meal plans but no idea wtf oatmeal is.

Yeah pretty much. If you get porridge made from oats then it's oatmeal.

Porridge is made primarily of oats here too. I think you just call it oatmeal because you always have dumb names for things in the states.
It's oats and it's also a meal so let's just call it: Oatmeal! Wew!

We have a beautiful simplicity that you could never understand.

Does mint tea really help reduce hunger?

yes, reduces bloating as well

were you stabbed earlier in your life?

in my experience, no. I've got a bunch of dried peppermint that i like to drink as tea and it is not even a little bit comparable to the appetite supression that I get with english breakfast.

Reminder

Any tea helps me reduce hunger tbqh.

Same. I tried mint tea, and I tried bacon, eggs, sausage, backed beans, black pudding, and toasted bread.. and the latter worked better.

lol epic XD

thanks xDDDD

A meal, as in ground edible portion of a grain, like oats - an oat meal, if you will. Wonder where the name oatmeal came from...

yes lol

Too bad she dressed like a thug. It doesn't suit her frame.

is that pumpkin spice? (not the drink she is having, but the cam whore)

who /pearshaped/ here?
>hipbones and ribcage starting to become visible
>thighs and hips still as thick as ever
Why even live?

>realize i started eating shit again and stopped drinking water
>see this thread
god thank you so much i noticed i was getting fat and i was almost at my goal ugh thank you so much!
also any tips to not piss every 20 mins if i have alot of water daily

Does your belly form creases or slabs when sitting? If yes, keep fasting.
Also, big bone hips are part of 'muh genetic' myth.

Wear a diaper

When you first start drinking a bunch of water, you have to piss all the time. But after a while your body gets used to it and you piss more normally. It will still be more frequent then if you drank none, but it won't be annoyingly often.

I'm so hungry

user, everyone's stomach creases when they sit. It's how bodies work.
And it's not part of the "muh genetic" thing at all, some people have wider-set hips (or shoulderblades, or ribcages) which is how come there are overweight people with visible collarbones. Bodies do have shapes (shapes, not fat being falsely described as a "shape") and/or carry weight differently.

More feeding tubes = more love for fetus.

>holidays are over so now i'm back on the grind
I started at 5'11 at 170lbs, and right before the holidays I hit 150. The holidays ended and now I'm at around 155, any tips for getting back into it without fucking up your body? I'm going back into cal restriction with some light daily jogging, but I haven't really lost anything in the past few weeks.

ilu frof

Everyone's stomach creases when they sit...
Also, hipbone shape is very much genetic, just like some people have broader shoulders, or how men have typically narrower hips than women do.

I'm pear shaped too. The worst is when you look incredibly bony on the top half and normal on the bottom. I can't wear any tight dresses either because even if I find one that fits, my body looks freakin' odd.

Any tips for finding more mealspo? I want to get a list of stuff for each meal that I can pick from to reach target cals.

Vegetables are good to eat for staying thin, so let's talk about our favorite veggies, especially green ones.

I fucking love brussel sprouts. Recently my dad showed me how to fry them in just a little bit of butter or oil, just long enough to brown them, and it makes them taste sweet and delicious.

Another vegetable I like to eat is spinach, mostly in spinach salads because that's what's available in the cafeteria salad bar. It's raw there, but I'd prefer it cooked.

What are your favorite veggies to eat?

eatthismuch.com
I think they also have an app. You plug in daily calories and it generates a meal plan. It even works for calorie counts

Baby bok choy is definitely my favourite and you can have it steamed and it's still delicious. You just have to be careful not to overcook it! I usually have it seasoned with some crushed garlic.
I also love onions and bell peppers. Red bell peppers are the absolute best.

I think it's Sarah Marie Karda. Not sure though.

Yeah it's her. @sarahmariekardax

I recently discovered water cress, its pretty delicious in soups

I doubt anyone cares but this is a dream I had after one week of fasting

>enroll in a class; it's in a church
>get there early and sit down at one of the pews in the back because I'm a sperg
>black guy sits next to me
>he has slightly nasty dreadlocks that haven't been tended to in a while
>start plucking them
>he doesn't mind
>his boyfriend comes over
>"hey, I'm gonna go sit in the front"
>guy ditches me
>left alone with handfuls of dreadlocks
>they're all grey and caked with dirt at the roots
>i have no choice
>eat them -- all of them
>absolutely disgusted with myself
>i start crying and coughing up hairball after hairball
>in the dream I google "is it okay to eat hair during a fast"
>the resulting article said "go for it but you're fucking retarded if you do"

Everything becomes a food dream now

>any tips for getting back into it without fucking up your body?

anyone got experience? I can post a pic/stats if that'd help
that's not me, that's something I'd like to approach
if I looked like that I wouldn't be troubled by my thighs
most male thinspo bodies I see have a layer of lean muscle, especially around their core. is that just a natural result of having no fat to cover the muscle, or do you do something in your daily life that would contribute (basketball, physical work, general cardio, etc)?
I feel like I have no bulk to me at all aside from my thighs, and I'm not sure what to do about it aside from stay the course and see what happens

i didn't read the first line and i was fucking horrified dude, lmao

but yeah, iktf
my first fast i had a dream about ice cream

I'm not fasting but heavily restricting. I had a dream the other day about eating a gigantic chocolate cake and I woke up worried because of calories lmao

Is there any way of stopping this? They're basically nightmares now

>watching fat to fit to fat
>some dude hasn't weighed himself in 10 years
>thinks he weighs 380
>actually weighs 445

Jesus fucking christ. how do you get THAT FAT?

oh my god he failed lmao, some poor girl gained weight for him and he didn't even care.

the episode is Fallon and JD.

I had a dream of eating reese's peanut butter cups and woke up feeling like I'd actually ate. Hunger is mostly psychological for me. I'm sure I could get away with eating less if i didn't feel like I should be eating.

I haven't eaten chocolate or binged in 45 days, so i had a nightmare that i ate a kitkat bar. i woke up sweating and in fear

I fell asleep on the train and woke myself up with my chomping because i was dreaming about eating a giant donut, i hope no one saw lol

>I'm sure I could get away with eating less if i didn't feel like I should be eating.
fucking this

i eat because im brainwashed to think something bad will happen to my body or im going to like die/pass out. it's so dumb and i know it's false

as soon as my stomach growls i take it as a sign to go eat even if im not hungry

doesn't help my mom is constantly trying to stuff my face while im here for winter break she gets concerned if i don't eat like every 3 hours

same here, I'm sure I've gained weight back since I've been home. Can't wait to go back to school and start restricting again lmao

excuses like that make me hope you binge and die.

idk how true this is desu, I've been drinking excessive amounts of water for the last 2 years and I'm still pissing every 45 mins at leaast

same. i think you need to train your bladder to expand, so instead of peeing when you need to, try to hold it for 20 more mins.

another one

youtube.com/watch?v=StVnLwNpZKU
how does this video make you feel?

A bit bored, maybe?

What do you think her bmi is?

16 or so

fuck off

probly 17-18 but a vary very low Body fat %

Lots of muscles?

"lots"

shut up fatass

Yeah, for a Dachau survivor.

post never said a single thing about a binge

nice projection though fat fuck

i'm thin and i think fatties who make excuses like you should binge til you die

>i'm thin

sure you are, that must be why you feel so insecure that you have to project your fat habits on to others

oink oink oink piggy, you'll be dead at 35 like this creature

you should really find a better way to cope with your fatness other than binging :/

Holy fuck, will you bitches stop fighting? It's like watching two sticks try to beat each other to death over the internet.

>i'm thin

don't lie to your self

you are displaying insecure fat girl behaviour. seen it a million times.

Aight, fugg my body, I'm going in

>>in the dream I google "is it okay to eat hair during a fast"
kek

>finally slip into the smallest size of jeans available
>the feeling is empty because you live in burgerland with landwhale sizing

theres stores online that sell small sizes

apc goes to size 24

Stop comparing yourself to others so blatantly. Try being absolutely /thinspo/ instead of relatively /thinspo/. /thinspo/ comes from within.