Newfag here

Newfag here.
I need something semi formal for a function at my college, I'm thinking of wearing beige chinos, a casual navy blue tweed blazer, a white shirt and dark brown leather shoes. Would a bow tie look alright?
Does this seem okay?
>Pic unrelated

thats a nice ass

very nice indeed

its not like there's an issue with the garments you named. the way they fit your body is what's important

bow tie might make you look a bit pretentious, you'll have to be attractive if you want to pull the bow tie off.

that is fantastic

who is the model?

Sorry but no idea, reverse image search maybe?
Yeah they're tailored
Might not work then. Any alternatives?

interesting butt

you can ditch the blazer, if by semi-formal you mean smart casual or business casual.
Chinos don't work above that.

Can't ditch the blazer.

Semi formal and black tie are the same thing. This scale is way off.

dont wear a bow tie you fag

Give me a fucking alternative then you snobby faggot

there is no alternative you stupid fucking man child

if you dont need a tie then dont wear anything around your neck. wearing a bowtie outside of black/white tie events is nu-male behaviour.

Well I need fucking something, and that's why I'm asking you faggot, a tie? A scarf? A cravat? A dog collar? I don't know.

>Well I need fucking something

no you dont

just a shirt and blazer is perfectly normal and acceptable for a semi-formal event

*I, personally want something
Is that better, retard?

You don't, unless the event dress code mentions it, or you want to make an impression - but then you should be more formal with all your ensemble

then wear a damn tie

why even make the fucking thread if youve already made your mind up

also
>asking for advice
>getting pissed off when you get it

leave this board and flagellate yourself

Btw, this semi formal thing...it's semi formal as in the parlance, or actually technically semi?
Technically semi is black tie, you'll have to tux up, what kind of college does that?

full rick

I asked for a very specific kind of advice, also I don't think I could put across what I really wanted
It's a farewell event for the final year students thrown by us(students one year junior to them)
The final year students usually wear formals, we wear whatever we like desu, some wear ethnic, some even go in tux and shit, I just want to keep it balanced, don't wanna dress up too much but still want to seem sharp