GXY Galaxy Resources & Lithium

OFFICIAL STOCK OF Veeky Forums GET IN HERE

GXY - has a producing mine in Mt. Cattlin and a management with know-how for years now, had to shut the mine down since there was no interest for lithium in 2009-2012, but restarted it now in great supply shortage. has a lithium off-take agreement with mitsubishi, the production started two days ago. share price still massively undervalued. has a low-cost brine deposit in Sal de vida waiting for development.

My best choice for investment in the industry is GXY, they are the ONLY producing lithium company next to the "big five" (ALB, SQM, FMC, Tianqi, Ganfeng) with a shareprice that is massively undervalued and no debt in the company. Everybody else from the lithium junior developers are virtuals (companys with a research in their hand and a field infront of them).

GXY is a good investment, solid company, no debt, good experienced management with ties in china and year-long know-how in the industry, experience in the sector meaning they already did this for years now and most importantly they have a producing lithium mine which works and already produces, NO other company in that mkt.cap-range or SP has that. A bargain at the current price.

>How do I buy GXY

IF AUSSIE: GXY
IF BURGER: GALXF (Traded on OTC Market)
IF EURO: GXYA:F

>Can I Trade w/ Robinhood

NO. Only LARGE PROFESSIONAL brokerages trade. If you have to ask this question or any questions regarding how to trade OTC I recommend you go back to your memecoins

>Is this a Pump & Dump?!?!!

NO. GXY trades, on average, 8,000,000 shares on any given day with the previous weeks topping out at 15,000,000 shares. This is several millions of dollars worth on money being invested here.

>What is your price target

Assuming lithlium prices continue their unprecedented rise (up 50% for the year) and since GXY is actually mining then we expect to hit at least $2.50 which is their previous high

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/business/autos/la-fi-hy-mitsubishi-cheating-20160426-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_rcmeMxxGYw
bloomberg.com/quote/ORM:ID
asx.com.au/asx/statistics/announcements.do?by=asxCode&asxCode=gxy&timeframe=R&dateReleased=18/11/2015
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mfw down 13

also before you call me a faggot
doomsday memes at least put a smile on my face before i pull the trigger

Some people just dont want to be told, i guess

Why are retards selling for low prices

People who bought low are getting out and profit taking. Happens when you get crazy high percentage gains

Looking at the chart, just looks like we are testing resistance R1 and R2 bouncing between them. We need a close above .373 to break up. Close below .287 would mean we can test support at .209

the dip before 30th was discussed and expected

Exactly. Now do we expect a rise after the 30th? If they have no earnings how would it increase? Just from talk of everything operating as expected?

depends on how things go on 30th. If they received 18 mil and some other good news happen, we might have a good long. But if not, well thats another thing and im not sure if im gonna stick to it.

daily reminder familia

DIVE! DIVE! DIVE!

I expect everything to just be on track. So i guess I should expect a dip?

Good time to buy more shares - buying on a dip/low is what you want to do. Just to help summarize ahead of 30th:

GXY Pros:
> Mt. Cat mine running and being upgraded w/ capability of additional ore being generated
> No other WA company has running mine
> $36M agreement to contract for initial production
> $18M of contract to be paid pre-delivery by 3/31
> Mine being run by GMM who is paying GXY to do so (and getting 1/2 profits)
> Really good people running company now vs. prior assclowns
> GXY disclosures match what recent presentation showed
> GXY has strong network of Chinese buyers
> Has over $200M (AUS) unused tax credits from sale of Chinese disaster mine
> Paradice Investors recently purchased significant stock (and did business inspection)
> Future market for lithium is expected to grow significantly

GXY Cons:
> Agreement to contract is with Chinese and is not a formal contract
> No press-release that $18M was received on 3/31
> Quality of ore from Mt. Cat that is being processed is currently up for debate
> Pending lawsuit in HK with Chinese buyer of disaster mine ($2-3M)
> Sal De Vida and St. James Bay are years away from production

GXY Non-Events/Neutrals:
> Mitsubishi has exclusive for product, but GXY can sell to others until Mitsubishi wants ore
> Acorn Capital sold many shares - funds to this all the time and recent Paradice investment negates
> Stock has volatility due to speculators that did not research the company

When do you expect the best time to be? Today before market close?

>Mitsubishi down %50

>GALXF at .30

Smells alot like Eth

Just in, Mitsubishi falsified gas mileage tests since 1991

>latimes.com/business/autos/la-fi-hy-mitsubishi-cheating-20160426-story.html

Please tell me this will go over .41 in the neartime future.

>GALXF down under .30
Oh fuck pit stop time. Grab some more.

>buying the peak

Well i cant go back in time so....

You can buy now at the dip to lower your mean buying price.

So where on this chart are we now?

Speculators are on fear/capitulation.

I'm sitting at a bloomberg terminal right now, 12:36p EST. AMA about gxy galxf and I'll try to find an answer. No guarantees, I'm still learning to use it.

Most interesting thing I've seen so far that hasn't been in the threads so far is that Tse upped his position 400,000 shares on november 17th.

Proof?

>Buying on OTC market

what do you reckon is the best realistic entry point right now?

Thanks based terminal bro!

Anything post-3/31 on operations or income? They were supposed to get $18M.

>using trashman meme

I'm in. Time to lose money.

is Tse still holding his shares?

Who are recent large sellers, other than Acorn?

Who is buying?

Did Acorn sell their shares at once or?

Also this

I don't see anythink post 3/31. There's a reported 18k for S1 2015. I don't know what S1 is though.

See
Acorn all out. Paradice all in. Nothing indicating Tse sold anything.

...and just to make the speculators happy, I think Tse is going to be staying in for awhile because he put a lot into this company turning it around and will make a fortune if stock goes up enough.

Fuck, if it hits US$0.25 again, I'll throw more at it (that's where I entered the first time).

Just sold my Bombardier shares, in at $1.40, out at $1.90.
Though with the news that some Iranian airlines are looking at their jets now, I may have been too conservative with my sell point.

Acorn is biggest seller. Looks like they've been planning to unload/unloading for a while; probably unrelated to gxy performance/operations. Not a good indicator of inside info. imo, based on earlier unloading, they're just profit-taking because they can:

-5.629m 12/30/15 @ .1171
-48k 12/31/15 @ .1199
-94k 1/14/16 @ .1699
-7.314m 3/4/16 @ .2144
-1.911m 4/18/16 @ .4203
-1.432m 4/19/16 @ .4231
-2.968m 4/20/16 @ .4689

I'll look for other recent reported significants, acorn seems to be by far the biggest.

November is most recent info on Tse. I'd wager he's holding.

>Paradice all in.
Yeah, this basically, 66.5m shares.
#2 creat resources 37.6m
#3 Paul Cozzi 29.8m (that's 6.3m more than tse holy fuck WHO IS PAUL COZZI. No info on him on the Bloomberg people search)

Is .3 a good entry point or are we expecting it to dip lower tomorrow?

Thanks for checking anyway.

>.30
Im scared

Thanks!

This..

Do we set a buy on GALXF at $0.30??

Or is it going to drop a bit more tomorrow?

Any insights?

Above $.30 now

#holdCrew

ive been holding 20,800 shares at .369 average for awhile now

Do you have confidence that it will go up? Thats crazy..

i am confident that i can break even

"Bull Trap"

You can't even read a simple chart senpai.
NOW, there is a screwball in this, and that's the report on the 30th.

God fucking damnit i dont want to lose this money. I got dumped on. Im such a noob. At least o bought in at .28...

I think itll keep dumping though

Holding (bought at 0.25), hoping for a God send on the 30th.

So people just took advantage of the hype phase and never really gave a fuck about the news

That's short term traders for you.

well you have to admit, that there was a good chance to double your money

Yeah but now what.. what about the rest of us that have faith.. that did our research and bought big..

Here's a better tip: LON: ORM

Tungsten mine opening end of this year, returned to profits end of last year with new managing director at the helm who has been a stalwart at the company for a few years now.

High of £11.85 in 2012, currently sitting at £1.34

You didn't do your research, retard, you listened to some random idiots on Veeky Forums when 99%+ of this board saw through the bullshit and ignored this shill.

Pffft

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=_rcmeMxxGYw

interesting,, have to look into it.
and why the hell all my mining company stocks seems to focus on europe.
nordic mining, waiting for keliber to list and now this

how is that any different from GXY lol

and i have only access to ORM.L which sits at 0,0134

Substantial shareholder hasn't sold their shares, the mine isn't open yet, it's different mineral (tungsten), and the company has a history of at least having a high share price. GXY is basically penny atm

>ORM.L
I don't think they trade under that anymore? Are you Irish? What trading platform are you using?

With incandescent light bulbs being phased out everywhere, what is the majority of Tungsten being used in these days?

nah man, im Czech. Its a regular broker Patria. But im kinda confused why is the price so low

>he didn't sell the pump
>he isn't about to buy the dump to do it all over again

Learn to meme retards. Although I will admit I didn't sell until .35 and gave back about 15% of maximum gains.

>implying itll go up again

Weapons and chemicals

>the price will continue to plummet even if the press release is good

>There is good new to be had several months before product gets sold
Market cap is 380 mil, will a conformation of receiving 18 mil from the chinese do anything much?

>only relevant information in press release is having received 18 mil

Sorry you got C U C K E D m8, but no need to take it out on me. Not my fault you got dumped on. I was gonna actually buy $20,000 worth this week too and didnt. Boy am i glad.

w/e.. im still in green m8 so i'm not too worried. if I lose a few hundred bucks it's not a big deal since i didn't break rule #1 and invest more than I coud afford to lose

>largest tungsten mines in Europe
>Europe could be set to reduce its dependence on Chinese tungsten, a vital metal for many industrial applications, after higher prices and steady demand sparked renewed interest in mining closer to home.
>local and government support
>has nothing to do with chinese economy or middle of nowhere Aussie mines
>not a penny stock

Is there a way for USA residents to invest in this? Like a galxf for gxy type of deal?

That's been declining steadily for a good 4 years now. Why would it go back up?

I first thing I gotta ask is what is tungsten and who needs it, second, why was it 11 in 2012?

Just saw it was 3 in 2010 and jumped up to about 11 in 2011. What the hell happened for it to do that in a year's span?

> implying GXY wasn't flat lined for years.

But a lot of people are going on the assumption Lithium will be in great demand when car batteries get hot.

I've said it before, it'll only get hot if BMW, Audi and Mercedes have success with it. Just tesla won't cut it unless their $30k version blows people away,

See
As well as that Tungsten is used in general making of Weapons and various Chemicals

And as points out, GXY hasn't done shit ever.

Anyway to answer your 2012 question. The high was due to the announcement of the rights to found a tungsten mine in Spain (which is what is opening at the end of this year). If that's not a good sign then I don't know what it is.

Then what faggot, what news do you expect from a mine that just started operating last month ?

dunno' try these
Symbols: ORM, LSE:ORM, ORM.L, ORM:LN, LON:ORM, XLON:ORM
have to get mine from some goddamn brittish exchange

nazi gold

It's not. That's a completely different story too. It's like basing a decision to purchase shares in an oil company because they got offshore rights in 2008.

Very few miner plays are worth looking into and GXY is one of them. You have a metal that's in high demand, is mined directly and not a byproduct so it's a specialized field, and a short supply of the stuff.

I think it's this:

>bloomberg.com/quote/ORM:ID

why noone posts the OP from three weeks ago with the guy explaining everything.

" Prices on the turn

While few in any mining sector would call a definite upturn just yet, tungsten prices have picked up recently.

The price is around US$19,000 tonne while tin, another product produced at Hemerdon, has also recovered.

Clark expects the trend to continue as one ‘silver lining’ of the low price has been to put high cost producers out of the market.

Major producer China, for example, has tried to cut back its production by 25%."

This would be relatively high risk but worth looking at nonetheless.

I'll post it next time.

Looking at yes, but GXY and lithium are on fire right now. Especially on the short term. Guess we will find out when Aussie market opens.

RTS Anyone check?

I love how in the OP it says people expect it tO be $1-$2.50 but now it's not even going to hit $0.40

>biz knowledge

Also GXY has both rock and BRINE sourced litium ready to go to tesla or others

Anthony Tse acquires 400kasx.com.au/asx/statistics/announcements.do?by=asxCode&asxCode=gxy&timeframe=R&dateReleased=18/11/2015