community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
removed by mods :o(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8J9DfeOYBKs?t=15m54s
youtube.com/watch?v=tIuj-oMN-Fk
youtube.com/watch?v=8J9DfeOYBKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder. Soon there will be an updated version.

Looking forward to it. I don't think some of your /thinspos/ completely count since their feet aren't touching. The third from the top if her heels were together her gap would be smaller or non-existant.

Third from the left on the top*

daily reminder fatties are subhuman

It will focus more on fashion types though. Then again, everyone can contribute to making this better.

>that iPhone 6+/7+
Now that my clothing is so small my phone is too big. Next phone I get will be an 8 regular I guess.

Starting IF tomorrow. Wanna get rid of these fat thighs and skinny fat belly bulges. Shaved my chest as well. No particular reason but I think it looks nicer. Wish me luck guys and gals. Good luck to all of you too.

fuck off greg

This Dr. Fung guy doesn't believe in CICO. Makes me believe his IF stuff less.

youtu.be/8J9DfeOYBKs?t=15m54s

Go to 15:54

Good luck to you. I struggled the first couple days, but now it's easy. So stick with it this entire week, battle through, and by the end it will be easy.

What eating window are you doing?

Why is this so hard? I'm trying to get under 100 but I don't think I could keep up with this kind of lifestyle I feel like I'm constantly thinking about what food choices I'm making and it's exhausting

Then don't, just live your life how you want user :^)

>tfw bottom thighs

kill me

Now that I am thin I realize that I am also ugly. How do I look the best I can? Are there any guides? Skin, hair, make-up, etc

Trial and error

Read the sticky, visit a dermotologist, talk to a competent stylist about which hair style is best for you, YouTube makeup tutorials and reviews etc.

How am I doing?

Newer photo

Finally manage to finish v2
>inb4 shit english
Is there anything missing or in need to add?

you look very cute..really

You need to provide credible sources and need a lot of help with the English for this not to be laughable. I'd help you if I thought it was a useful exercise, but I think your whole concept sucks.

see

I think you look good, but pull your pants up. Your legs look like millipede legs when you sag like that.

Holy shit that paragraph is one of the stupidest things I've ever read.

tfw slowly but surely reaching your goals

2.6 lbs from my next goal

also im going to ask again, im f, 5.4", will 90lbs give me these legs? or would it be more like 85?

just realized this says 5.4 in lol im 5'4"*

I don't have any interest in making it better because I think it's a stupid concept. What's the point of it? People here already have a good understanding of what /thinspo/ is, and newcomers it takes all of one thread to see. Everyone already knows thinner people look better in clothing. The ((('s and whore comments just make it lose credibility to anyone that isn't a 14 year old edgelord. And what are you going on about normal bmi women being seen as whores and non-wife material? If anything a slightly heavier bmi is better for bearing children so from a evolutionary primal position it might mean that normal bmis are preferred over underweight ones.

What would be my ideal weight?
Male, 5'8", 137 lbs
I have some visible fat on my ass and things
(Please do joke about my low T)

How old? If you are young, I'd say go really thin if you like that look. Above 25 or so I think it starts to look bad to be that thin and would recommend going more toward ottermode.

I'm 18, but I don't really want that super thin look.
Probably something like pic related?
Is that a realistic goal for me?

And also, is intermittent fasting a meme or is it actually very good for losing fat?

>wanting to look like chairfag

Yeah, I think that's realistic. I'd say go down to 125-lbs or so and then start to add some lean muscle.

IF is very good for losing weight. First few days are difficult but after that it's easier than a bunch of meals per day, because with IF you don't get as hungry and it's very easy to stay within your calories - plus you feel full when you do eat.

ilu frof

who is chairfag?

if i'm 6'0 150lbs how much more do i have to lose to be accepted here

how am i doing? Am i fat yet?

stats?

Just eat pic related :^)

:(

20, 6'3, 170

Definitely keep losing.

This is really bad, and not really worth making better.

Ironically, the first version was better, both in terms of how it looked as a thumbnail and the lack of "/r9k/ by way of ESL" rant.

:(, how much?

>male
>5'8

Until you can at least see your 4 pack without flexing.

user please stop

Is Vitamin Water Zero okay to have during fasting? It has zero calories, but it has some carbs (not sure how that works exactly)?

In my country they are defined as zero calorie-products as long as there is less than 4kcal per 100ml or something...

it's fine. there certainly won't be anything that would make you gain weight or affect your fast. the only things you might want to watch out for are too much artificial sweetener and stuff like that.

So essentialy either stick with v1 or possibly remove the r9k -tier paragraph and simplify with "Here is why certain fashion suits a slim figure", "Most clothing suits a slim figure for a good reason" or something similar.

What do you want the image to convince people of? What is /thinspo/ not understanding that you want that image to relay to us?

Thanks!

>fasting
>feel hungry
>see picture of obese girl trying to look sexy

Does anyone else look at obese people as a motivator?

Stuff like Supersize vs super skinny and mukbangs with fat girls are good to watch when I want motivation

Been watching that show for a while now, some of the "thins" are actually kind of goals

Too bad they eat like shit

>kerrygold

Mein weisse

as if anyone here ate according to the food triangles and shit

When you guys masturbate do you do it to thin or thicc?

Both. 70% thin doe

Got any good mukbangs with fat girls? I'm fasting today and hope it helps.

amberlynn reid is a fucking whale and so annoying, reccomended

I always do amateurs, nothing more gross than a totally unmade up fat couple fucking with shitty lighting. With professional they try hard to make them look human.

People who starve all day to eat a greasy hamburger should just stop now. Nothing wrong with doing it once in a while but if that's all you do then gl. Plus there are some here that try to eat as healthy as they can, like me. I do it mostly for health issues tho

King kisses and queen muahs. She's literally morbidly obese and eats whatever she wants. It's revolting and works every time.

Thicc. Thin is for loving tenderly

Dude there's no way. I'm 6'3 and weigh 165 but I look a lot thinner. Still have some body fat but though

Thanks I'm checking these out. First one I looked at was that amberlynn reid and she started off talking about how she was on a diet kek.

pic? i have 11% BF

has anyone else here tried being in a growth spurt past 18? im eating fuckloads but not gaining bmi.

You need to fill yourself out. You are auschwitz core tbqh

Do one for men, please.

Thin with tits is the only acceptable answer for Westerners, thicc is third world tier.

Females are the only inspiration we need

All that matters is the ass is thicc-ish. Thin-thicc is my preference lately.

> 5'6 and 162 lbs manlet

I will never be thin, should I just give up fashion now?

I've been doing IF for the last month or so but yesterday I was reading some things that say it effects females differently then males. They haven't really done enough female only studies for me to believe them though.
What do you guys think? Any females here who've been doing it for a while? What are your results?

Thicc all da way

I don't even remember the last time I fapped to 3d

No. Thin looks better on manlets.
Exercise and eat calorie deficient

>exercise

Not necessary, my tryhard friend. But otherwise you're right.

>Not doing it for yourself
Longer lasting joints, fewer health problems and more endurance aren't good enough for you?

Anyone with

I do exercise a lot, I'm not a fat uggo. Biggest problem is finding jeans that fit because I have big legs for a little dude. I usually just stick with AOE flex denim.

If you watched the other talk about fasting, he says that cico is inaccurate due to changes in metabolism and how the body processes energy

skinny men are disgusting unless they have 10/10 facial aesthetics

Stop doing squats and lifting weights
No need to go dwarfcore

Can you link that for me?

youtube.com/watch?v=tIuj-oMN-Fk

Thanks senpai, going to watch (while I fast)

it's a pretty great talk, well worth your time.

>skinny upper body with huge powerlifter legs and additional fat on them
>huge ass and thighs with quads that jut out
>5 ft 11 155 lbs how do I lose this lower body weight? My upper body is skinny and the extra weight is on the lower body. Looks weird as fuck when I wear clothes desu, I can't ever wear any pants without looking like I have sausage legs, but my upper body is fine. If I eat like 1000 calories for a month or two will I be fine?

Search for a TDEE calculator and eat below recommended calorie amount
Stay hydrated

I have this problem, used to be a figure skater, then got into biking

Right now I'm just not doing any exercise because all I want to do is lose muscle

Is he saying that if you fix your insulin resistance through fasting, you can eat your tdee and still lose weight?

I think so, he doesn't go into too much detail, I'm watching youtube.com/watch?v=8J9DfeOYBKs right now.

But it's good to understand how your body uses calories beyond cico

I only masturbate to bimbo sluts on spankbang because then I can keep my thoughts of my waifus clean

it would probably be really slow, but technically yes