Would you make fun of this girl?

Found this post on /r9k/. Do you guys see anything wrong with those jeans?

Other urls found in this thread:

chronicle.su/wp-content/uploads/jackblack2.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Depends on the entire fit

no they look comfy

Happened in a bumfuck town in Indiana, what did she expect

lol kids can't even wear blue jeans anymore

when will the athleisure meme end?

I thought this was how all teenagers dressed now.

that is pretty much how everyone remotely into 'fashion' dresses in england right now

I cant believe his name is actually Chad.

Seems fake

not being in middle school, I don't care enough to make fun of the style of jeans someone is wearing

>Oh no I got roasted on! I better go cry on social media

Sick of this pussy culture

it's ok butr she's just ugly

If she actually got made fun of for that fit they're stupid.

Obviously it's not a very ***effay*** fit, but it's literally the blandest and most inoffensive thing you could wear to HS.

>His name is literally Chad
>Roasts some Tumblr girl
>Everyone thinks it's funny because Chad is probably cool as fuck

Highschool drama is not effay

i would have called her a faggot for copying basic bitch tumblr clothes

Oh please, you'd have been nervously stammering so hard your mom's spaghetti would've fallen out of your pockets.

did chad say anything about the rotten banana looking girl on the left and that terrible hair bleach on the right

Fit looks good, girls at my old highschool dressed like this all the time.

Literally what is wrong with this

It's not athleisure

she's like 14 dude

No she's getting picked on cause she's ugly and probably consider a "nerd".

further proof that 'fashion' is just a marketing scheme that peddles unnecessary expensive clothing to insecure uggos, the only real effay thing is an attractive face

>Would you make fun of this girl?

nah i never notice what people wear unless they're trying really hard. also don't care enough about people to make fun of them.

lol this is literally just a normal outfit. can't tell if i'm being baited

sometimes l feel great for not having done highschool in america

l mean if this is the shit you get picked on for

its weird how wearing jeans which are an ever so slightly different colour and fit is seen as uncool but covertly photographing someone and posting it online in order to ridicule them is seen as cool, I mean I hate todays music, the kids at my school listen to Nicki Minaj and Ariana Grande they don't know real musicians like AC/DC or Queen. I'm not in high school btw its all in good fun, don't ban me it was a joke.

No because I'm a grown man not some little bitch boy. Her clothes are fine and she looks cute.

based chad lmao

Nah OP, but I live in copenhagen, 90% of girls here wear mom-jeans

these jeans are pretty nice actually. rest of the fit is mediocre, but she's just getting bullied because she's ugly (and probably spergy)

she's pretty cute desu

aw :(

chad has repressed issues

literally artsy awkward girl starter pack

who the fuck makes fun of that though?

insecure teenagers.

Based on the name, Athletibros who peak in HS, crash and burn in the College Freshman Party Scene, and end up being the manager at a shitty Cookie cutter franchise restaurant.

Pants are fine the fit in total meh.
She should work on posture, lose weight / get fit, and don't do some colorblocking meme shit when doing light blue jeans.

Artsy hipster fits don't work with perfect bodies

>tfw parents live in Indiana and I used to live there/ visit them in summer
Its honestly a shithole, only parts of Indianapolis are tolerable. Everyone still wears vineyard vines/sweatpants/boat shoes its terrible

that's an "artsy" outfit?

There's nothing wrong with this fit

This guy is just a fucking dick

>"roasted"
>someone literally named chad spouts an ancient meme over something super normal

Fucking Chads ammiright

Jeans are the only good thing about the fit imo

>Just got a vineyard vines store at Keystone
>Everyone thinks they are high fashion now

He doesn't look like a Chad

Kinda mad people would bully over someone just wearing fucking pants

jesus, how can you pick with a face like that on the looks of others?
I wished i were back in highschool, loved to bully the bullies and everybody who had it coming.

>sperg trying to harass some chick's average fit in an attempt to boost his low self esteem
Seems about right.

That's just rude

>tfw guys like you were my friend
>tfw it was probably out of pity

his name is actually Chad, hes not like, a Veeky Forums Chad, which is just autism speak for normal male

Be grateful though. In the end weren't they still your friends?

Standing for people who can't always defend themselves, was something my father taught me and i cherised that as kid and always will in future.

I had some friends like you, who struggeld sometimes with themselves, but there is something that i noticed on them, they always had in their own kind of way a unique perspective and way to approach things - they were also, the most of the times, really loyal and i'm still having contact with a few of them, even after finishing school 4 years ago.

In contrast i haven't spoke in like 5 years, to some people, which back in the day i saw as really dear friends of mine.

So yeah, i never had pity for people like that, if anything - they even introduced me here and there to some nice vidya and other stuff - it was a "give and take". At least for me.

I dont see whats wrong with the fit, but her hairstyle needs some improvements to cover up that gigantic forehead.

What are some chad esque names?

Cameron
Chad

that's all that I have

Niall, Nash, Tanner

Travis

>tfw "jack" isn't a chad level name

what about John? I may start using that

Jack is definitely a problematic name that's close to Chad levels of obnoxious

maison?

Tyler

the only travis i know has long hair, is chubby and wears megadeth shirts with dc shoes on the daily. nice guy though

jesus he looks like a jew and a ballsack made love

and?
Be happy you're such a loser that people found the need to defend you.

Better fucking kill my self then desu

aye aye a-a-a-aye trav

Fuckin lol, the girls fit is perfectly fine. She even cuffed them correctly for sitting vs standing. Not to mention the light blue kinda works the dull yellow/black

She however is using a grannie knot on her shoes. Common mistake though.

Chadasaurus needs to chill

So is most of Veeky Forums.

According to people whose artistic reach is protest posters, yeah.

lel that is a bumfuck town. pretty much everyone in the city cuffs, it's ubitiquous in places like toronto. and it'd make perfect sense if it was selvedge too

rest of the fit is lame and uninteresting though but there's literally nothing about it that warrants mocking

lmao this is probably coming from a guy who wears polos and cargo shorts to school everyday

>it'd make perfect sense if it was selvedge too
The selvedge denim thing never got father than San Francisco, Los Angeles, and New York. It barely hit Portland, and they have a Self Edge location.

Keystone is such a shitty mall desu. Even still it's loads better than castleton, but there really is nothing in it

Jason

holy shit what a retard

What? You mean I bought $500 worth of jeans and haven't washed them for 6 months for nothing????

Shes actually cute and has nice tits what a jerk. She looks fine, she looks like 95% of all girls

Jason++.

Brad
Messiah
Mason
Carlton
Payton
Steve
Jeremiah

> wearing "mom jeans"
> being excited about it
clearly this bitch has some emotional problems. she was probably pestering people for compliments and this closet fag (i mean, what kind of man critiques fashion??) spotted a weakness and exploited it. cry more.

this is the most retarded thing i've ever read

I did the same thing. Seeing their pussy ass faces when someone stood up to them was amazing

5"6 isnt chad thou

Damn she ugly as fuck.

Jack is so common that it can't really be considered Chad. There may be a lot of Chad Jacks but there are just as many non-Chad Jacks. My name's not Jack btw.

>rolled up pant legs
Literally asking for it

american highschool kids are the worst

yeah cause you went to highschool 10 years ago
back when I went to hs nobody really gave a shit what you wore as long as you didn't look like a hobo but things are different now

fuckin moot!

AC/DC is the Nicki Minaj of rock music.

They're making fun of her because she's ugly, the pants are just a proxy.

Don't use "bold" fashion if you're a beta or plain ugly or look retarded, because you're just going to look like a retard with clothes that don't fit them.

Either change your whole look to make the best out of yourself or don't change at all.

Indiana is still at about 2013

lmao at all these posters bullying her
can you be more pathetic ? bullying a kid, and that in front of your computer

Lmfao

An actual guy named Chad going around fucking with people. This is a Veeky Forums story if I ever seen one.

what are the different styles of cuffing?

>autism speak for normal male
Nah, it's a lexical variant for what most people call a bro.

>grannie knot
what's an effay way to tie your shoelaces?

Aaron.

In a square knot, so the knot doesn't undo itself.

actually it´s a lot of chad level name
chronicle.su/wp-content/uploads/jackblack2.jpg

>but relax, you can´t be named a chad unless you act like one