Be honest, Veeky Forums. have you ever recieved a compliment for your effay looks? if so, from whom...

be honest, Veeky Forums. have you ever recieved a compliment for your effay looks? if so, from whom? i only got one from my new watch, the only other comments i have gotten were that i looked like the science teacher (who is an old man) and that i used to have faggy hair.

yes because i live in a fashionable city, unlike most of you who are neets living in rural america
now delete your thread

i live in rural norway, no fashion here though. everyone just wears sports clothes, and a few normies wear the usual white nikes and black tights.

norways tiny, why dont you move to oslo already

Yes not from the people I want to though

its usually fat chicks or tumblr girls unfortunately

why would i move from the beauty that is rural norway to the ugly grey and multicultural shithole that is oslo?

i do from other women but that's to be expected. i can't really imagine a guy getting a positive compliment on anything other than a suit or shoes here. beyond that you'd be called a fag for not looking aggressively ugly and fat

Was in Paris in September during fashion week. I was helping this new Danish bag brand with assisting them at this trade fair, going to retailers doing marketing research and trying to sell the brand.

Anyways, one of the days me and the other assistant were walking near Place de la Republique when this guys stops me and asks if he can shoot some pics of me cuz he liked my fit. Says he has done some work for British GQ
>Sure
>He tells me to just act normal and stare into nothingness and not try to pose or anything
>Can't stop smiling like a retard because some street style photographer liked my fit and boosted my self-esteem
>Ask him for infos like does he have an Instagram or something
>He says he has a tumblr and a instagram, I ask him to scribble it on the back of my business card.
>It's @1000yardstyle - thousandyardstyle.com
>Made my day
>Check his insta and website every day to see my picture
>TFW he never posted my picture because I was smiling like an autistic retard.

yeah i get compliments from my friends, the people in my class, and i catch people looking at me

post fit

Because rural areas are fucking shit, especially the shithole of a country that is norway which has a total population of 5 - they breed troglodyte's such as yourself which post on online forums confused as to whether they should be receiving validation for their peers in real life on their boring, inoffensive fashion choices.

you sound pretty fucking jealous, wishing you could live simply, but there are no breaks on the cosmopolitan train, youre fucked BRO

Yeah super jealous, Truls. Most weekends consist of you riding Elk with Thor & Gard, the children of the only two families in your town, which, speaking of which, is buttfuck freezing 10 months of the year, and seasonal depression lasts for those entire 10 months. While for me, I have the options of seeing live musical artists of any genre 5 nights of the week, if I'm hungry and don't want to cook I can get food delivered to my house any hour, any day, literally don't pay for public transport and I have rural country only 30 minutes in a car north from my suburb. Also I meet people every weekend, whereas the next friend you'll make will be your child, who you'll have with Thor's mum because there are no other females in Borr Baldi.
get fuqd

Yeah

Usually people just commenting on the shoes I'm wearing but people also say I dress nice

I'm an autist in a lot of ways so it feels good to get a compliment now and then :-)

I wasn't that guy, but if you really enjoyed the life you lived you wouldn't make so many assumptions all the while being super hostile. You sound like a total loser desu

Nope... I'm not Veeky Forums

On many occasions I've been called stylish by my peers. But every time I'm asked w2c I just say I thrift everything so I don't hurt people's feelings or look like a sperg

A fair amounts of the artsier kids at my uni, who are chill, and back at home in the city too.
It's usually my hair and eyes more than my clothes, but those aren't unheard of either.

One female friend. Complimented my fit 2 or 3 times and said I smelled good.

Which is kinda weird because she has a normie taste in just about everything, but she's my only female friend.

girls are really digging my turquoise acid wash jeans i thrifted for like 2 bucks every time i wear them

also hair when its all grown out and wavy. actually got a couple negative comments when i trimmed the sides lol

whole lotta love for the clubmaster knockoffs too

also my shoes 1 or 2 times

but almost zero to none compliments on my 10/10 nextgen fits

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hvor i Norge er du fra? Jeg bor i Honefoss og jeg fårmstadig vekk små komplimenter av jenter som er into "jeg er en cezinando wannabe"-gutter

I've had girls tell me a certain shade of blue looks good on me but that's it.

only when I wear boring stuff

I live in Toronto, so pretty metro area, but not a very fashionable city. Any time I wear some boring monochrome or palewave/pastel slim-fitting outfit, I get a ton of compliments from normies and female friends (I'm gay tho)

ej kjem ifrå sula ved ålesund. kan hende det bare e fordi at ej e ein stum raring framfor andre for det meste.

at least three times a week for my sick thrifted fits. the people love it

On my hair and on my outfit from two different girls.

Black people compliment my shoes sometimes.
Once it was converse once it was a chukka boot. Both wasn't that good shoes.

Here in Austin I've had a handful of compliments constantly mainly when I wear button ups and try and match with colors. Tbh I've only really started dressing the way I do after browsing effay a year ago and through browsing instagram

Even though I'm lonely I've been told I'm the best dressed person most people know and getting clothes helps me compensate

i've gotten a few compliments for like jackets but most compliments i get are girls commenting on my butt. dunno if that counts. i usually wear close-fitting but not skin tight jeans.

it happened all the time last year when i worked at a bar.

i only squat 2pl8

I always get a lot of compliments from friends and other people too, on specific pieces, the whole fit, hair and in general.

It started when I began dressing in a SLP-esque way. Now I dress in kind of a slacker-core style and people still give me compliments.

It feels good, but not that good honestly, I dress for myself so if people love or hate my style doesn't really affect me that much

I get a lot of compliments from friends
occasionally from strangers
someone passed me on the street the other day and called back 'I like your style!'

I had a funny comment from someone the other day. I was wearing a blistered leather moto jacket, a striped shirt, slim jeans, and guidi boots. She asked me if I was supposed to be a pirate. I said no and then she asked if I was English. I said no and she looked kinda confused and then we talked about something else.
I guess it was the striped shirt or something?

are you slav?

got incredibly close to fucking a victoria's secret model after we started talking when she told me she loved my jacket. was wearing slp moon jacket.

besides that many compliments on my wyatts and l01 jacket.

non-slp a sandro overcoat and some thrifted stuff

I only get compliments for being handsome. Other than that, i never get complimented on my clothes because i fees like a complete bum.

*dress like

Basically dark normcore and get compliments everywhere.

I'll recreate the fit today. Only thing is that the pants I wore, I forgot them at my parents place when I was home for christmas, so I'll wear some different pants in a different cut.

Was it stella?

>different pants in different cut
I meant different pants in similar cut.

Mixed black here. Mostly dress like Raf or grey sweatshirts under tech stuff. Get compliments here and there, friends ask for tips now and then.

Someone once told me one of my outfits looked like something a hobbit would wear

sometimes I hear that I have a cute style. Mostly from unknown people

nah she wasn't a really big name but really fucking goodlooking

>implying you don't just live in a shitty suburb and stay in all day, eating food your mother brings home
the reason you don't have to pay for transport is because you don't use it

>citycuck
>calling rural people neets

You're the epitome of mental retardation.

Based Norbro, rural is the future, believe me. Get a nice gf and marry her.

>Being this fucking insecure and hostile

I'm making no comment, your life must already be fucked up enough lmao

sometimes, l have this armyish fit l got compliments for

my girlfriends brother once asked me "are those y3", that's about it
is your name pia

No, I am not Pia

are you sure?

yes I am.

but you're german right?

I am not a German but I live in Germany

I'm good with picking out graphic tees, usually when I wear those people compliment.

Also if it counts I lost like 130+ lbs so I get thinspo comments from everyone who remembers me when I was boulder-tier.

you are russian or something like that probably

hoow do you know that? Because of the books in the backgroung?

either that or your name is either pia or jana. you just seem very familiar

oh... oki

so, are you jana?

I am not Jana ahaha