WAYWT

Saw that there wasn't a new thread yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

gap.com/browse/product.do?pid=320825022&vid=1&locale=en_US&kwid=1&sem=false&sdkw=herringbone-joggers-P320825&sdReferer=https://www.google.com/
usonline.apc.fr/men/pants-jeans/petit-new-standard-cozzm-m09047#Stonewashed indigo&38
m.bonanza.com/listings/nwt-polo-ralph-lauren-men-s-classic-fit-seersucker-striped-9-5-shorts-79-50/356021997?goog_pla=1&variation_id=126156079&gpid=177431040541&keyword=&goog_pla=1&pos=3o15&ad_type=pla&gclid=Cj0KEQiA5bvEBRCM6vypnc7QgMkBEiQAUZftQLEquwMIiCDOkVXaVtYXf72ZwTwvYVwRA782IXi9vtkaAnrH8P8HAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What the fuck is up on this day, Monday, January the 30th

Sideways pictures are such a shit meme

I like that outfit but don't do these faggy poses you fag

lmaooooo

lol are you 5'7 ?

yo yo niggas everyone hated my other jeans so i bought a pair of apc NPS so what y'all think

Love the gats
Damn Daniel bad graphic tee

Sideways sorry niggas idk what happened :/

roast me

be gentle

chucks

Swag is for pussyniggas, class is for mem

>incredibly cropped pants with conservatively cut business attire
b8 surely?

You have neither. The pants and shoes are good but your top half is fucked get rid of the shirt and tie

Nice fuckin capris faggot, you left crop territory and now you look like a suburban mother also your outfit reminds me of jim halpert from the office I hope you feel bad about yourself

either change the pants of the top half, they dont't work together

v handsome, your pants look like shit tho

they were falling down a bit cuz i hadn't tied them yet

lol
~180cm
GATs are best shoes of all time.

ne ochen'

i think apc is a shitty meme and the low waist is hideous

>conservatively cut business attire
>Rick Owens blazer
Boi u wot
Yea i agree, just had to wear shirt&tie today with my regular clothes.

like the triple black nikes there user, was thinking about getting a pair, would you recommend?

yeah for sure, they're comfy as hell, but the flyknit isn't gonna protect you from any elements, it's pretty thin, breathes great though.

i'm usually a 10 in nikes but i sized up to a 10.5 for a more roomy fit because they're a little narrow up front, tts might have worked too.

Say what you will, but the quality is unmatched for $115.

Unbrandedbrand denim is cheaper and the quality is superior

looks good man

Really, really bad fit desu.
Cool shoes. But all your pieces together looks like something out of h&m/bad thrift stuff.
And yea, you look real short with that fit for some reason.

Those clothes with the cdg shoes makes look like a kid that just found cdg play on the internet and doesn't know that other cdg lines exist.
I mean, the t-shirt and pants are pretty basic/okay overall but you prolly need to get another hoodie or something, idk.

Can't really to criticize as there's nothing to criticize.
Far too basic. Not like it's bad, but it's not good either if you get me.

The suit fits so bad.
Pants to cropped and the jacket is too bit.

Personally hate NMD's as the silhouette is just so ugly on feet.
Nothing in your fits goes well together.
Top is smooth sweatshirt, pants are distressed and bikery, top is like super basic cap that looks cheap.

booring

i like the idea- the textures are great, and the necklace works well, but the jacket fits poorly. I also think it's kinda strange that you're not wearing socks if it's cold enough to justify that coat.

hmmm
I feel like it's the bottoms that make me look a bit shorter.
Thanks for the opinion.
How would you balance out the fit?

I'm actually wearing some warm socks underneath.
They're from Ganryu, a brand under CDG.
also
liking the chill fit. I might have chosen a solid color top, but everything looks p cool.
b8?????
I'm really conflicted.
I like the bottoms by them selves and I like the top themselves , but they dont work together.
get the bottoms tailored if you can.
would get coffee with.
liking it.

>I'm actually wearing some warm socks underneath.

Fair enough. I really like those socks, and now that I notice it, they look really great with the rest of the fit. However, the point I was tryna make was more about the exposed ankle, which makes me shiver just thinking about it.

B A C K W O O D S

>get the bottoms tailored if you can.

it's just a bad pic desu, same pants from an older fit

Rate?

What brand are those pants?

gap.com/browse/product.do?pid=320825022&vid=1&locale=en_US&kwid=1&sem=false&sdkw=herringbone-joggers-P320825&sdReferer=https://www.google.com/

olive is sold out though. im 5'9 170 and i'm wearing a small.

w2c hospital cloth shorts

guys please help

I fell for the cdb meme and I just feel awkward wearing it

I usually just dress casual with sneakers and I feel overdressed with this

well you're right, they do look awkward. hoodie over polo is a little weird too.

outfit would be fine with a t-shirt under the hoodie and some sneakers instead of cdb's. denim looks like a good fit, n&f?

thanks for the response

the jeans are uniqlo's miracle air

all my other shit are uniqlos

these cdbs are like the first 'fancy' thing I bought

how about now?

bottom half looks fine. a zip hoodie so VERY casual so dont wear it with a dressier bottom. get some nice outerwear or maybe a sweater or a dress shirt under a sweater.

nah i really just do not like the shape of cdb's in general, especially with a rolled hem. the way the hem stands on top of the boot has always looked weird to me.

i don't buy chukka boots anymore. it's either sneakers, leather shoes, or taller boots (like the desert mali) because of what i mentioned above.

if ur trying to do the bomber over turtle neck i think an actual turtle neck or roll neck would look better. not usre how i feel about the double zip. fine fit tho

well shit, I don't think it suits me either

Want To Sell CDBs Beeswax brand new

looks perfect. GREAT proportions

I rock turtlenecks plenty of days, so whatever. It got colder as the day went on

ID on jeans senpai?

w2c pants

usonline.apc.fr/men/pants-jeans/petit-new-standard-cozzm-m09047#Stonewashed indigo&38

Very impressed with the fit and quality.

Got them on grailed for 110 though, plenty of good deals on there as far as APC jeans go.

What do you guys think?

whats there to critique it's just a plain button up shirt

i can't make out your legs and your shoes aren't even there, you gotta post a better picture if you want a full review

Didnt have shoes on but i get what you are saying

These are Ralph Lauren shorts. I didn't cop from here I went to the factory store at my mall but here yo go
m.bonanza.com/listings/nwt-polo-ralph-lauren-men-s-classic-fit-seersucker-striped-9-5-shorts-79-50/356021997?goog_pla=1&variation_id=126156079&gpid=177431040541&keyword=&goog_pla=1&pos=3o15&ad_type=pla&gclid=Cj0KEQiA5bvEBRCM6vypnc7QgMkBEiQAUZftQLEquwMIiCDOkVXaVtYXf72ZwTwvYVwRA782IXi9vtkaAnrH8P8HAQ

i remember when apc's cost half that

Are you wearing Rick with a tie?

i am the trickster
feed me your geobaskets

I am bored

quality of boots looks gross, bomber is OK but overplayed, i can see a lame graphic shirt underneath

who told you desert boots were a good idea? it's all a little cute because you're so new, so basically, lurk more and yeah drop desert boots and polos and hoodies, let me know if you need to know anything

can't you afford shoes for summer weather

not fashion

also not fashion

dont buy cdg play ever again

has no idea what he is doing

you look smaller than 180, you fucking garden gnome. drop the peacoat. why are you not wearing socks and a t-shirt if it is cold enough to wear a winter jacket

i like the paint splatters at least :)

talk shit post fit buddy. until then everything you said should be disregarded by everyone.

if you tell me which post is yours I'll give you an in depth explanation of my rate

senpai where can I message you

right here family

cant post my skype here obv but if you put up yours and youre too shy to post itt and not beyond redemption / into streetwear, ill help my friend

coat is too short, and the angle makes it look like you are 5'0"

eh, you are attractive but it could look better definitely

meh, I like your jeans

meh

boring as fuck, pants look cheap

shave

fukin siqq++

why do you think they're not fashion?

talk shit. post fit.
coat's too short? I feel like everyone is telling me that it's too long.

>tfw i realized that my fit was taken with the wrong lens...

did you dye your hair? looks sick senpai

>cant post my skype here obv but if you put up yours and youre too shy to post itt and not beyond redemption / into streetwear, ill help my friend
>into streetwear

Toppest of fucking keks

that looks gay as fuck my dude
are the pants gouture?
>50 years old dad

yes, NOT into streetwear :)
>what is reading comprehension

nah bro your fit just doesnt work and its pretty much the consensus itt. you need to work on it. if u dont like to hear, dont post in waywt :-)

the fuck is this shit

Dunno if you're still here but recommend that you get another coat.
I think that type of coat should be more cropped, but yours goes pretty far down which makes your upper body look longer than your lower body.
Maybe consider getting an overcoat?
Also, your pants contribute a bit too making you look shorter, I think they're a bit too wide around the thighs.

Another problem is lack of style?
Can't help you much there but try to find some style that you can pull off and feel comfortable with.
Minimalism works well with gats, so you can try that if you want to.

Tee looks nice.
Pants look too much like paper and possibly something from zara.
And then combined with shoes smooth shiny boots makes the whole bottom fit look weird.

Switch out the track top, I think the texture/shininess of it clashes big time with the bomber.
The pants silhouette does not go well with your whole fit at all.
Otherwise okay fit.

Pants too cropped.
Weird layering of sweaters.
Those knits do not go well together.

>coat's too short? I feel like everyone is telling me that it's too long.

yea well the kid wearing vans got the "fukin siqq++" so it's safe to say the person telling you your coat is too long is underage :^)

>not fashion
>also not fashion

please leave

no one is ever gonna convince me that docs look good on men. this would be much better with almost any other pair of black boots that don't look like clown shoes.

one day, I will find a pair of affordable and nice fitting black chinos that fit nicely at the waist and ankle. until then, this. i wore those boots because it is currently snowing, and i have to go and walk in it.

why would you wear a cable turtleneck under a cable sweater? It doesn't look very good. I like your shoes though.

"y'all mind if i goon out for a second?"
"nah, go head g"

nono, I understand that.
I'm still trying to improve how I wear my clothes and how I tailor my clothes.
that actually don't look that bad.
i feel like the zip-up is a little bit tight on you desu.
spicy memes :^)
fit would be better when the tops weren't combined. Either turtleneck or the cable knit.
I really like the fit on the right.
Where'd you cop the sweater?
The left is a bit too out there for me.

Should I keep or sell these nmd's?
I've been on the verge of selling them for the past few weeks now.
They're the OG primeknit nmd's.

New to Veeky Forums open to any advice desu

where did you get that shirt? it looks great

do you think a normal turtleneck would work? wore two knits because it was cold af, figured the mixing of the patterns wasn't too bad tho

no it's the same color

zzz
ombre is still cool right

Black detail on the shirt really ties this together.
Shoes would be too stark a contrast otherwise imo, but this is nice.

whats up my dudes

>can't you afford shoes for summer weather?
I almost wore some white sneaks, but I prefer the break in color- what else would you like to see?

>pants look too much like paper
Yea I see what you mean, they hang a lot better in person, and the wrinkles are much less pronounced.

I'd sell 'em - the style in your OP pic is much cooler.

Sorry, it's a thrift find, but thanks!
thanks!

Not really "effay" I dont think but just what I wore for class today

sweatshirt+
shirt+
trousers+, w2c

Sorry to creep but w2c mock neck?

cozy

I would just just gone with a normal turtleneck and a lightweight outerwear.
vry cozy boy ;^)
They're from GAP, but they recently were called back from my store for a transfer.
Can't find them online.
reminds me of slp or lemaire :)
casual fit.
kinda like your jacket.
I wish I could see it a bit more, but rip lighting.
I'll probably sell and pick up a pair of GATs or CPs.

Goldsmith

bumperoo

>drop polos

I say boom boom boom you say bam bam bam
No bully pls come on let's jam

There's not a lot here to comment on. I do like your hair though
Hey you were in the patch thread asking about those Alien patches, yeah? It looks good! I don't think those boots are high enough to tuck your pants into, though
Would meditate with
Just a good, classic fit
YEAH BOY

It's nothing
Those boots are yikes

Y'all these are some shitty black derbies from thrift not boots