Last Thread: Comfy Rules:
>post thinspo
>make america thin again
>stay hidhratted

FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj

Don't have a thinspo image on mobile so I found something from our friends at fat hate.

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yzl7oX9FYGE
youtube.com/watch?v=fiH9edd25Bc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

6 lbs down, 20 to go.

Congrats user, keep it up.

Does 6'0" 135 lbs qualify? I haven't gained any weight since I was about 18

Depends who you ask, but I'd say for a male bmis in the 18s are generally starting to be thinspo.

god bless IF
>haven't binged once this week
>already broke my plateau

Nice. Took me a few weeks to get used to it, but now it's so easy for me. I don't get hungry all day, then like an hour or so before my eating window starts I get hungry. Plus I gained like an hour and a half of my life back by not fucking around with breakfast, snacks and lunch.

If you've binged or cheated on your diet, is there any point in working out? I'll still feel like a fuckup either way.

Depends. How much extra did you eat? Running for half an hour can burn a little more than a chocolate bar for me, so if you binged like 500 calories you're going to have a hard time working that off.

My tapeworm had a heart attack over the holiday bulk

>birthday in less than a month
>"what do you want for your birthday, user?"
>tfw no one can give you the one thing you want
>a day where calories don't count

Benefits of exerise are underrated by mainstream population: youtube.com/watch?v=yzl7oX9FYGE

Just eat like you want to. Just don't eat 7000 calories. Some days don't matter because they are mental health happiness days. Just start over the next day like nothing happened.

>tfw no one can buy me a gf

Ask for a stomach staple then.

am i /thinspo/ yet?

95 lbs @ 5' 4''

Working out is always a good idea because working out is good for you in general. Even if you don't burn all the calories you ate, you still make a dent in it to mitigate some of the damage and you will be doing good by your body.

A little more covered than our usual "am I thinspo" photos but I think you are judging by legs alone.

Where to cop those knees?

>5'4
You look way taller.

gonna start omad. i have to take meds that require food in your belly in the morning so i guess that'll be when i eat. t b h i wish i could make it a more normal "dinnertime" situation but you gotta do what you gotta do

Whenever I'm stressed or anxious I can't do IF without drinking almost 2L of diet soda. If I don't drink it it's almost certain I'll binge something sweet or full of carbs like pasta and garlic bread. I wonder if drinking so much soda does more harm to my health and weigh loss than eating two days worth of calories.

>tfw this is pretty much the only place where people can understand what i'm going through

my mum gave me the usual "you're just built that way" bullshit; friends say "you're fine as you are", so sick of this shit

just stop buying it

stay strong f.am, try replacing your soda with something healthier
they'll still be lowkey jealous when you actually lose that weight, they're just trying to be polite

I know, I sometimes feel everyone else is just trying to put everyone else down to make themselves feel better about themselves.

i switch it up with different flavors of tea, coffee, and maybe one zero calorie fake juice a day.

also careful of your teeth, i was drinking a lot of diet coke a few months ago and for the first time in my life the dentist told me i was close to developing three cavities and to cut back. aspartame can still fuck up your enamel, i guess.

>those trips
still pretending to be this girl i see

Any of you tried Phenibut?

>aspartame can still fuck up your enamel, i guess.
All soda is pretty acidic too. You could try rinsing your mouth with water after you drink it, so it doesn't stay on your teeth.

Can you be hairy and thinspo?

Is there a drink more alkaline than water?

thank you
what do you mean?
im actualy 5' 3.5'' but i just say 5' 4''
what

You should cure your polio, tbqh

Also friendly reminder to everyone to take your multivitamins

>that pic
actually that one's me, pic rel :^)

Yummy feet

so my dorm has 3 scales in the lobby and they all gave me

>66kg
>67.5kg
>70kg

how the fuck do i know which weight i actually am

weigh yourself while holding a marked weight and use the one that adds on the accurate amount

Whew

I dreamt I met a girl who liked me and I liked her. I'd forgotten it was possible to feel such happiness.

Makes me depressed when I wake up and realize it was only a dream, and that I will be a hugless/kissless virgin for another decade.

I eat breakfast for my IF. I like it because I only have to think about food in the morning and then I'm golden the rest of the day.

that dont look too healthy desu

or hold exactly1 litre of water, which is 1kg. idk what this is in amerifat measurements

excellent contribution to this thread

waiting for these images to load was like being in the nineties

thankyou for that throwback

Can't you just weight the 1 liter alone on each scale

what said. I eat 700-800 calories Sunday through Thursday. On Fridays I eat up to 1300 and on Saturday I eat maximum 1600 (on fridays and Saturday's I'm usually spending time with family or friends). I count those two as cheat days. Then on Sunday's I start right back again on 700-800. I've been losing weight consistently for the past two weeks. And the best part? Those cheat days become something to look forward to and motivate me. As long as you're monitoring how many calories you eat still (don't binge and eat up to 3000 or some shit have a little self control..) a day or two of eating more than you usually do will not harm you at all.

Good luck user!

what's the gurl name?

How many cheat days you guys have each month?

What do you eat in those days?

Do you feel guilty afterwards or fucking great and satisfied?

I have anything between 28 and 31 cheat days a month, it really varies.

its alright if youre looking to attract hetero women

8 days out of the month. I usually eat stuff I can't eat during the week. Like pizza or pasta. I feel amazing after. However, during my cheat days I only eat that one cheat meal and nothing else. So if I want pizza I'll eat three slices of pizza, exercise, then fast the rest of the day. I never gain so I'm pretty satisfied.

I don't. If I feel unbearably bingey I eat at maintenance for a couple days. No point undoing progress but stalling isn't so bad.

hey that's a good one, thanks

I've recently come to the conclusion that the whole exercising/weightlifting/bodybuilding industry is enabling people to eat more than humanly necessary, to the point where the amounts are beyond gluttonous.

I don't mean to spread this mindset - but how disgusting is it, that people eat 3-4x (of not more) of their recommended daily allowance, with the reason that "it's for muscle gain"?

How fucking retarded is it, that we live in a world where muscle/strangth/bodymass for some reason is the excuse to over eat?

I have a hard time trying to verbally convey my message - but I'm trying to say it's disgusting that this reason alone is enough, for people to justify over-consumption of natural resources.

i don't have a problem with body builders desu

just fatties

Yeah, most gymrats and bodybuilders are notorious binge eaters. But then again they workout like crazy so I guess it compensates

Yeah, most bulimics are notorious binge eaters. But then again they throw up like crazy so I guess it compensates.

This. I mean, at least the body builders care about their health and looks to an extent.

>I guess it compensates.

It really doesn't.

Most bulimics end up fat again or with serious health problems. Anorexics on the other hand can still be functional if they don't overdo it.

Most bulimics do because if a 'bulimic' gets underweight they get diagnosed with Anorexia b/p subtype. Which is why so many people get confused by the "most bulimics gain or maintain" statistic. Technically, plenty of people still lose weight through purging. (Though it's still not some kind of diet method or a good idea.)

Who is this? She's so qt

I'd like to add, as a former bulimic, that being bulimic doesn't even make you skinny in most cases, since it's usually coupled with binge-eating.

Unless they're also anorexic while they purge, but I would say most of them aren't.

I went through a anorexic/bulimic phase. Wasted lots of money on food just to purge it afterwards.

Now I just restrict and maintenance trying to stay at a comfortable weight.

Is there any pro tips for fixing my protruding lower abs? Atm I'm just trying to hit my abs 3x a week in the hopes that it will "cinch" in in some way.

Lower bf% would help, but the main protrusion is muscle (left pic is flexed), so I'm trying to find some more permanent solution.

Buy an industrial planer.

Is that you? That's some aesthetic chest hair you got there. Straight, gay, or bi? Women would eat that body up depending on the face.

alkaline water

That probably wouldn't work. I think the scales are calibrated improperly so they would all just go up 1kg if you held 1kg.

Find out what your actual weight in and this use only a single scale so you can transpose from now into the future.

Yeah, that chest hair is some van gogh shit no homo.

Yeah, they should just places the 1kg by itself on the scale and see which one accurately measures 1kg.

Yeah, that's plan C

faemilie on tumblr, emytupper on ig

>fat fingers
Into the trash

2-4 cheat days a month depending on well I'm doing. I usually eat carbs because that's the only thing I'd crave that would make me cheat. So a bowl of frosted whear with milk. Last time it was girl scout cookies because I bought them for a friend but I got the wrong ones so I was gonna have to eat them eventually.

Somewhere in between. Lately, since I've been getting such progress with OMAD + low carb/high fat more satisfied than guilty. 1. I'm already losing weight fast than I set as my minimum which is 2.5lbs a week and 2. If I wasn't hungry I wouldn't need to cheat so its obviously something my body needs for some reason. I used to feel like shit when I was losing weight slower because it felt like a bigger setback.

I find muscles for muscles sake stupid and cringey most of the time, unless the boy is fine and not vain about it. And uses his muscles for something for other than building more muscle.

That's just your body, user. Learn to love it. God knows I try.

Its me yes. Gay guy here. I actually trimmed my chest hair because it was just too much. DESU never really liked being hairy. But shaving it all makes me look worse cause I used to be like 250 lbs (143 lbs now) @ 5'9".

I find being underweight for being underweights sake stupid and cringey most of the time, unless the boy is fine and not vain about it. And uses being underweight for something for other than becoming more underweight.

I once brought up that I was eating less to lose weight to a friend of mine like this, and he told me that I ought to lift weights instead of eating below TDEE "to turn the fat into muscle." Is this broscience? He's a good friend but I'm not sure that I trust him with the sciences, and in any case I only want to build muscle once I get my BF% down pretty far. pic unrelated

>gay guy here
Yes.

I didn't notice that you have a couple stretch marks. Like I said before you chest hair is aesthetic af so it looks good short. It's practically the straight girl ideal who likes semi-hairy men. I don't know about gay guys because although I'm gay only really like bi and "straight" guys but I think you should have no problem finding normal guys who like it.

>he told me that I ought to lift weights instead of eating below TDEE "to turn the fat into muscle." Is this broscience?

Well if you eat big you get big

Most bodybuilders I know binge a lot on proteins and vegetables, and my cardio friends eat a lot of carbs and fruits.

If you really want to get into lifting you should get a personal trainer. A lot of gyms these days offer free trainer sessions for a few months for new members, either that or get a workout buddy.

I don't have cheat days I just try to average below 800kcal/day
If I want to eat something calorie heavy I just fast before hand

It's both easier and lazier for me to have a huge meal once every few days

I don't really get what he meant, eating on maintenance and lifting? Or trying to bulk and getting fat loss that way?
Recomp is a thing but you usually just alternate between bulking and cutting in short periods of time (days)
You can go from average to ripped with low BF% and having more muscle makes it easier to loose fat but at the end of the day you still need to cut

>losing 100+ lbs
Holy shit, congrats bro!

instinctively think you're trap

Yeah, I guess that is a solution, it just sucks for wearing clothes, forced to wearing oversized tops or looking skinnyfat. So it would just be nice if it could be reduced in some way.

Like the other guy I only noticed stretch marks after knowing the weight loss. Amazing work user, plus your chest hair looks trippy while high

>I don't really get what he meant, eating on maintenance and lifting?
That one, I think.
>at the end of the day you still need to cut
That's pretty much my perspective on the thing. My working plan is that once I have a magnificent /thinspo/ body I'll see what to do about building muscle, if I even want to at that point.
Cardio is fun as hell, actually. I did C25K and just doing one or two 5Ks per week always makes me feel pretty good afterward. Fuck, does that mean I should be eating more carbs after all? I've been cutting them in lieu of fats from advice here.
>PT/workout buddy
I don't know about this. I like to exercise alone. It's more relaxing that way, not stressful like being with people. But it might be the only way for me to get ahead with fitness.

Is doing a no carb diet detrimental to my metabolism? Im fat and when I started the Ducan diet I noticed weight loss. I don't want to fuck my shit up long term though

metabolism is a meme my dude, lmao

but just be afraid of ketosis, it's pretty draining

>Fuck, does that mean I should be eating more carbs after all?

Not necessarily but they do help before a long run or bike ride, just don't get stuffed with carbs.

I usually drink a 6 pack of lager beer and eat a bowl of ramen before I go biking.

she this professional dancer in the video?

youtube.com/watch?v=fiH9edd25Bc

How realistic is it to build calf muscles like that where they just jump out when you flex but still be really skinny everywhere else and not need to eat a ton of food after doing squats/leg weight exercises?

I really like the idea of having some explosive definition in sneaky areas....