Why you don't work out fa

Why you don't work out fa

i do

lol

Is my physique Veeky Forums?

I'm only getting bigger. Ain't nobody got time for skinny jeans and size small shirts

Clean your room fagget

I actually just started working out last week after realizing thinspo only works if you're already attractive. Thanks for the motivation, pls post more.

Ideal male body bread?

I do but I'm still very dissatisfied with my physique

Time to cut out carbs I guess

Ya but do something about that shorts tanline buddy

make your thigh muscles smaller

your body maybe, your face no

Nah, I don't even squat 225 yet...

my face isn't in the picture

im a lazy piece of shit

Be very careful when cutting carbs, it can be depressing af. at least it was for me, i've reached a nice balance now but the first weeks were hell

dont worry i can see enough of your face to know

Being fit also works only if you're already attractive, the only thing that doesn't is being fat.

500 cal diet

do more cardio

work thighs to their absolute extremities so they're forced to rebuild during recovery days but wait 3 hours after the workout to eat anything

big thighs =/= Veeky Forums

great upper body though

You can be average, have a nice bod and good fits and you're good to go

No, you can't.

>Being fit also works only if you're already attractive
This is extremely stupid. If a fat guy gets in shape and goes from a 3 to a 7 he was "already attractive"? What does that even mean?

is that what you tell yourself, is that really your best excuse user?

Your shoulders are weak.

Don't take advice from someone who refers to quads as "thigh muscles"

his shoulders are we-
i can ohp 1 plate for 5 reps

I used to tell myself this too, but I realized I've never seen what I'd look like muscular so it can't hurt to try. I'm not ugly, but I don't have the god-tier facial aesthetics needed to pull of the thinspo look.

It will just be a lot of work but I'm willing to do it if it improves my life. I'm starting from a skeleton body so it's going to be tough. Eating more is the hardest part so far, but I'm sure I'll get used to it eventually.

Im here to shitpost or whatever

Sub body weight ohp isnt impressive

to who's standards, the qt i'm about to fuck doesn't seem to mind

Just in general, no need to be insecure. Im just saying its less impressive- like a fatass benching 2pl8 like cool i remember when i did body weight.
>Working out for girls
Wew

What about the experience was depressing? Did you just miss carbs or is it something else?

i workout for myself but being 6'3 and having a above average face the girls just flock to me i don't even try

Again, thats great. But my point is still, especially at 6'3 assuming youre around 170-180 in terms of weightlifting thats not an impressive ohp to be touting as strong.
I dont know why you keep bringing women into a conversation about weights.

i'm 168 i can ohp my bodyweight it's not bad for my size of course i'm not gonna try to ohp 225 i'm not a powerlifter and i don't just lift weights i play sports, i just ohp because i enjoy the lift

That's impressive. He's a big guy.

U U U U
I would have started with saying you can ohp 160+ then frankly. Much better sounding than 1pl8 for 5

I started doing the bodyweight routine, from reddit, a few weeks back. I don't feel comfortable in gyms

This ain't Veeky Forums

Hey /plg/ :)

If a fat guy is short, has bad facial features and no hair he's going to look like shit even if he gets in shape.

I was blessed withvery good genetics, I don't need excuses.

nice trips. were you trying to match the column with your shirt or was that just an accident?

Benching bodyweight is not impressive man

been working out and now i have hemorrhoid
intense training is not for twinks like me apparently

BS, you can eat slow carbs, just keep it 50/50 with protein

look, i'm not sure i can maintain having the routine forever. working out bore the hell out of me. so instead of facing psychological breakdown in the future (slowly seeing my body changes because i can't endure the psychological exhaustion of doing something i don't like), i won't even start in the first place.

can working out enlarge my penis though ? if not, there's no point in doing it. i'll just continue dressing and smelling like an enemy to piss off the world that preys on me

My legs are substantially bigger than yours and I can still find skinny jeans that fit. Don't fall for the meme

I've completely lost desire to workout. Literally can't force myself to do a push up even though I've been working out almost daily some months ago. Already got fatter.
I guess it's depression.

It's all face.

Or not eating correctly you fat fuck

That would look disgusting

funny accident

...David???

I'm on that thinspo grind

no

shame no amount of working out / swimming will fix that belly button