community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bP4WC9IHqps
instagram.com/steqhs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Male or female?

What to do about facial fat pls help

Eat less, exercise more

Any girls 5'3 and under who made it to "thinspo" territory? What is your frame size? I'm large framed/pear shaped and currently 131. My goal weight for now is 115.

i'm 5'3 with a small frame
i'm not thinspo yet, but im 116 down from 185 and my current goal is 100lbs because 116 is still waaay to heavy for someone with my build

pic related is my starting body on the left, current in the middle (accurate to my measurements, but like ... still off looks-wise) and right is my goal

nth for Inka

>but im 116 down from 185
Holy shit, congrats user!! How'd you do it? I'm currently restricting to 700-800 calories a day with one cheat day a week. So far has lost six lbs but I binged today and feel like a complete failure.

Best of luck btw. You've come so far already, you'll be thin in no time.

Not user but good luck :)

What site did you do that on?

thanks user :)
for the first like 40-45lbs i had a calorie cap of 1,200 a day, i tracked everything with mfp and pretty much never exercised
recently i've been restricting to 800-1,000 calories a day. i don't *plan* for any cheat days but they still happen because i have poor self control. recently i have taken up IF and i think it's helped
bodyvisualizer (dot) com

Thanks

A cheater lying down pic but my diet is gaining momentum.

Be my bf plz user

Thanks fellow thin senpai! And to you as well. This thread has been a huge help/motivator.

Miley's body is perfect on the right.

That's awesome! I've been doing IF too and it's certainly been a huge help. I track calories with the Lose it app. Also can relate on the cheat days but I know we'll make it user. You sound like you're already almost there so keep at it!

Male. Currently 165 skinny fat w/ starting strength legs.

Actually curious about when I can buy new clothes. I was thinking 145 would be close enough that at 10% bf I wouldn't be much smaller but then I see 6 foot 130 guys.

Reminder to take your multivitamins and to not drink fruit juice

what's a good way to get buttloads (ha) of fiber while doing omad? aka no snacking. i've just been trying to incorporate flax seeds into my diet as much as possible but i'd love some advice

>posts Asuka
I thought this was a thinspo thread

Most of the eva characters are thinspo

Asuka is the ultimate thinspo, mane

>Implying anime characters can represent anything except not real
>laughing_anime_girls.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=bP4WC9IHqps

>am 6'2
>am also sorta chubby, especially in the stomach and thigh area
>want less chub
>also dont wanna be built like a famine victim
>want toning eventually

what do

cardio

Diet and work out

going from size 34 pants to size 29 feels so good

Another week of restricting.

What do you have planned for this week, lads?

Man's losing weight again, so happy. This year I will get to my goal weight.

why the fuck is this guy eating shit. wtf lazytown

ilu frof

Hunger pains get really bad
Force down two liters of water and everything is good
thank you helper frog

>they're not "overeating" or wasting food in the first place.
they are not, no. their lifestyle warrants that consumption simply to break even. But they're not who I'm talking about. I'm talking about gym rats at 20% bodyfat building "muh muscle".
>I'll bet that you happen to be eating more than your body "needs," because I'm willing to bet you don't look like Ghandi (or want to).
this is very true. I'm nowhere near that level whatsoever.
>if they have a hobby like football that that physique is good for?
you're changing the scenario: I'm saying I know PLENTY people that overeat and work out, sans any form of rational necessity.
>>a lot of "justified eating" is... overjustified
>That doesn't even make any sense.
people eat extra to gain muscle, but honestly they're just fat shits that love eating a lot and found the one way to socially justify said eating habits.

sorry 4 late response, ily too user

Never looked quite thinspo but used to be full auschwitz
Small frame
I'll probably never get there without strength training, whenever I loose I just go directly from skinnyfat to emaciated lol

I just eat vegetals + throw ground flax into sauces and stuff

>cosplayer
>not real

Just loose weight then tone later

any tips on getting rid of shakes when fasting..

Shakes?
You mean you get shivers like from cold?
Or what?

just eat jesus christ

which is the best exercise to lose neck fat?

Im running every day and losing 500.0 calories per day, and my neck is still fat

You haven't lost enough weight yet user

you can't burn fat in a specific spot.. thought you would've known that already posting in a thinspo thread

count your calories and consume on a deficit if you want to lower your fat%
doing cardio also helps, but what you eat is the most important thing

Don't think there's a way to get rid of it it besides loosing weight in general and surgery

thanks anons
yeah im newfag in this thing

>calvin klein
I'd kill myself tbqh

effay

elsa gives me so much hope because her hips are super wide like mine and she can still be thinspo

Pear shaped girls make best thinspos

I got rejected from the university of my dreams today, where the girl I love is also studying.

I want to kill myself, but failing that I want to just eat some shit.

How do you guys maintain your diet when you feel totally fucking crushed?

Sorry for the blog.

>MTV
>Marc Jacobs
>Marshall Amp

>effay

eat nutritious satisfying meal while amping the protein and fat content. think keto and/or gluten free. no cakes and candy bars. find satisfying natural foods. if you need sugar eat an orange

>down from 115kg to 103 since December
Oh shit I think VLCD is actually working

Remember to get your magnesium, low carb/high fat-ers. And sodium if you get dehydrated (dry eye, mouth, etc). 50 total carbs and 20 net carbs means 50 carbs max, with 20 of those being non-fiber.

I'm a guy but this is some get thinspo right herre

I don't because I have realistic expectations. And I don't have a dream boy so I go with the flow. Desiring nothing, I AM.

i feel you family. i think instead of trying to "maintain your diet" you should think more about the reason that's pushing you to be destructive towards yourself.
i do feel you, but trust me, it's not as bad as the initial rejection feels like. so don't let it get the best of you. it does not define who you are. they weren't judging you as a person, they were judging some theoretical shit. and that's nothing as it depends on a lot of other shit.
you'll become used to the fact of what happened and it's obviously not even one of the most tragic events that will or already has happened in your life.
of course the prospect of going to that uni and everything that's related to that future seems like what you wanted and it sucks that it didn't pan out that way. it's ok, though. so what that you don't always get what you want?
don't forget that fantasies like yours and anything you can call a "dream" is highly likely to disappoint you. the vision you had of your future probably wouldn't have been that amazing. and as of now you're probably idolising that idea even more...
keep in mind that any rejection also opens a new road and you don't know what that may bring. it should be exciting.
if all you can think about at the moment is that you lost, why not look at what you gained here. you're now in a situation where life seems shit and not worth living. but it's only a situation and that will change. you will look back at it as a different person after some time passes.

Don't worry, an excruciating leg cramp will remind them :^)

also, to give some personal examples... i was a crappy student as a teenager (or rather the teachers didn't particularly like me) and i failed getting into 3 good high schools where my friends went. and still after graduating a lower tier high school i got into a good uni and am doing just fine. maybe my example isn't the same as yours, so here's another.
3 years ago my then-gf got into the same uni as me. we're now broken up and who knows if it wasn't because we were too close to each other all the time. also, i didn't develop good friendships with the other people in my course because at recess i would go hang out with her while my coursemates were bonding. maybe you would have experienced something similar.
anyway, hope you feel better soon.

Truly you are the embodiment of dasein, but I am just a man.

Some don't know what it means though and just think low carb/high fat is not for them. No! You just need different amounts of vitamins for living on ketones vs glucose. It's totally work it for you whole body and mind though.

Well, stop being just a man. To be that is to suffer. Get woke, user.

as i have recently got to a point where i have no money to eat what are any tips for getting rid of the hunger pains? after about 13 hours it becomes uncomfortable

are you trying to use heideggerian terminology? because you're using it wrong. what you meant was probably authentic/inauthentic mode of being. because at this point we are all Dasein whether we like that or not.

doncha have a food bank in your area lad?

and 13 hours aint that bad, man up

130-135 is a good target. Then see how you feel.

i thought food banks were only for homeless people

Grimes is a thin

Nope.

Have a crazy upcoming ten days of entertaining people and working a tradeshow. Going to be really hard to monitor my calories. Anyone else know this feel?

Is it possible to become thinspo as a male without doing excersise?

No, I never leave the house.

yea, genetics. but you wouldn't be asking that question because you would just be like that already

nah they're not as big as thing in england and i don't live in the biggest city so i doubt it, i'll get used to it im just used to actually eating so it'll take some time

I mean more like only dieting.

No. As a man you will be fat for life, even if you eat no food until the day you die.

Sometimes I wish I was the same. I hate this shit.

But I'm quite skinny... Just not thinspo. Is this user baiting?

Post your goal body.

>baiting
You mean being sarcastic?

What do /thinspo/?

That's literally the GOAT way of doing it although exercise and mental health go hand in hand so I'd do it for that.

a buttload of crunches

>genetics
That's where your wrong, kiddo. Genetics has nothing to do with it in 975 out of 1000 cases.

Hahaha

Get a better haircut you fucking heathen. And mountain climbers.

that muscular tummy is not effay desu

Damn who is this qt

There was a boy who posted like 5-10 threads ago with a bmi with 16.5 which was literally my goal body. Maybe he'll grace us with another pic to give you an idea. In the mean time, something like pic related except without the stomach pooch.

I see it as toned/flat. I'm naturally athletic with a similar build so I gravitate towards thinspo that looks like that. To each their own. She would slay in crop tops.

according to some googling:
instagram.com/steqhs/

>naturally athletic
that's an euphemism for you look like a dude

i ate around 2000-3000 kcal for 2 days because of my father-in-law party

i eat ~1200 kcal daily, so i'm wondering:
is it a good idea to not eat anything today besides drinking diet soda? or is it not necessary/won't do anything good for me? i'm in shit mood so i don't feel the need to eat anything anyway