What are your current beaters?

What are your current beaters?

These but in black and gold.
Need replacing though, had them a fair few years now.

9/10 would buy again

Got these as a new daily beater.

Epaulet white sneakers

A I R F O R C E 1
I
R

F
O
R
C
E

Had a pair of Diesel somethings for the past 6-7 years, bought Puma Tazon 6's to replace them soon for when the weather is bad and some mono black chucks for the summer.
Did I fuck up? I live in the country so I don't want my chucks getting mucky.

garbage

CPs because I'm not a poor highschool student.

>sambas are not garbage, but air force ones are
go, see a doc, you have mental illness

same as yours cept I've got the samba adv's

are these the bundeswehr paras?

just forgot to click on him. here ya go

garbage

Black NB 420

No, they're not. Bundeswehr paratrooper boots have double lacing and a zipper between it.

>garbage

I hope you're teasing because that's the whole point of a beater is to be a piece of shit shoe that you can wear when you don't want to fuck up your good pair(s)

beaters are just shows you use, they don't have to be shit malltier stuff. stop telling yourself that broccboi

what's the sizing like on this? asking for a friend who wears UK 10

theyre pretty true to size mate, I wear 9.5's and I bought the 9.5's and they fit perfect

cool, thanks. i heard they run a bit smaller, gonna order soon.

garage

No

don't know if this is the right thread to post in but just wondering if anyone could link me to some beaters for work

I work at a restaurant and need to wear sneakers I'm looking for something with comfort since I stand for 8 hours

New balance of any kind is excellent for this

hare 7s I modded into lowtops and japan boost nmds

I know we're being poorly memed and all but feel free to post yours whenever!

These are honestly the worst things raf has ever put out

y not

yuck

So come on Kevin. Post yours.

Since late August when I replaced my 9 yer old Air Max Lights.

Except brown and black

these r pretty sick imo

What are those

Reebok Classics
silhouette getting a bit bulky for the warmer weather though

I would also like to know

Not sure I got them at a Reebok store a year ago, never seen them anywhere else

What are those called? Never seen them

This one. Comfy as fuck.

Only good one in this thread.

Nah, these are just shitty, Brandit-copycat boots. They've stood up quite well, my friend bought them new back in 2010, wore them for 5 years, and i bought them from him for 20€, with a few minor scuffs (as shown in the picture).

You only need one? what happened to your other leg?

the best part is that someone used those, i mean it's one thing to buy it, but to wear this piece of shit on teh streetz, toppest fucking kek

reebok workout classic

I don't want to wear them anymore though, they're literally the next stan smith

Every teenage white girl where I live has a pair of these

these fuckers, i wear them for over 1 year now, when they are dirty i just throw them in the
washing machine

I got these a couple of years ago though i don't know what model are

>this
these and converse and Stan's/superstars are every basic bitches wardrobe staple for beater shoes. like seriously get some fucking taste

could i get some id pls

They alright

They are really comfy and I've never seen anyone else use them

W2c

came to post this. my 3rd pair in 4 years, they never disappoint

I cant wait until this fad dies and I can wear them again

I remember a kid in my science class who only ever wore these shoes

>no god tier mexico 66s

Get all white ones

these handmedowns my dad bought in the 80's
the white is starting to fade from so much use but they still look decent and are exponentially more durable than any of the modern topsiders iv owned.
Also black samba ii's but I broke the backs on them and never wore socks so they smell like a goats asshole.
Was looking to cop a pair of yellow gazelles, anyone have expirence with the quality of addidas suede/is it a bad purchase?

>Bonjour gentlemen,

just a reminder that le coq are back this year with comfort and style

Bought a pair of blue handball spezials, stayed clean for a while but when they got dirty they were a pain in the arse to clean.

Adidas x Rick Owens Mastodons

Anyone had any experience with sauconys. I really like the funky colours especially in jazz models but unsure about size, comfort etc

It me

I like my Nike Blazers. The perforated design isn't for everyone, but I think it's cool

I personally like the Jazz low pro. They're incredibly comfy. The vegan ones wear out so fast but they take a beating.

They're also true to size btw. I'm an 11.5 in adidas, Pumas, and onitsuka Tigers, a 12 in Nike, and and an 11.5 fits perfect.
They're really grippy sometimes and when walking if the floor is a little moist the Jazz ones have triangles at the bottom that somehow become like mini weak suction cups.

Why do you keep trying to push this brand... Are you their marketing team or something? It's cringey.

Thanks man might cop a pair for the summer

>having a personal preference and wanting other people to experience good quality product

can you post on foot

ur mom

Those superstars with velcro. Ve'be wearing them for teo years now, bought nikes air force hi retro, to replace them, but they just don't feel as comfy.
For colder days, wearing black timbs.
Btw, all my shoes qualify as beaters.

>teo
Two

By the way, now that i look at them, they look old and dirty as fuck, with those scratches

no they don't, moran, those are the pilots boots.

Never wear these these are literal trash dude women repelers

AND the trips confirm my statement

>clown-core