Help me change my entire wardrobe?

Hey Veeky Forums. I finally decided to do something about my atrocious wardrobe. I just entered University and figured it was about time I got rid of shit I have had since I was 13. I'm a fine arts student but pretty fucking plebby when it comes to clothing, mostly because of past laziness, but want to fix it. I know some of the things I should be buying at some point (thank you, sticky) but want to hear opinions about what I should be getting rid of, and perhaps what I should be looking into. I have accumulated far too much trash over the years.

For stylistic reference, I'm pretty tall and will be growing out my hair again so I don't look like a teenage boy. Also don't really wear heels or make-up, though I don't know how relevant that may be. And yes, you're right, making a thread dedicated to yourself is obnoxious as fuck. Didn't want to spam others with the amount of crap I'll be posting.

Alright, here goes, starting with coats and shoes.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/DX05O
imgur.com/a/ZXDcH
imgur.com/a/ZeDde
imgur.com/a/cbSXj
imgur.com/a/Fh7NS
imgur.com/a/S1NOc
imgur.com/a/cC4bh
imgur.com/a/9lDWu
imgur.com/a/VKb9c
imgur.com/a/0APhp
imgur.com/a/LTiuO
imgur.com/a/iblcC
imgur.com/a/ikHzN
imgur.com/gallery/ye6Iu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tried to compile as many things as I could so it doesn't get too messy or image heavy, sorry.

lurking

We can't tell you what to do, only what you are.
What you do with that information is your choice, your actions will reflect in your clothing. Currently, you look like a 35 year old office worker on the train going home, nothing more nothing less even though in your head you must think you are.

Your wardrobe is already better than any of the shit Veeky Forums would come up with.

your shoes are terrible

keep 1, 4 and 5. 3 are cool, but I don't know...

w2c derbies

Full Rick.

You look fine, keep dressing as you do.
Veeky Forums is the last place to ask for fashion advice, unless you want to look like a autistic homeless goblin.

I think you dress nice, I think 1 is my favorite

Maybe I'm conservative but it bothers me that you appear to be wearing men's shoes, it's in contrast with the rest of what you're wearing

Third fit > fourth fit > first fit > second fit

Your shoes dont really go with any of them though.

Second fit is best. Remind me of 'Her'.

>>>reddit.com

I'm inclined to agree.
I always think I have no direction. Just throw a bunch of stuff and call it a day, thus why I'm wasting my time asking strangers. And lol'd, hey, I've seen Veeky Forumsnons with taste.
Hm, thanks. Surprised about the 4 to be honest.
(Ironically posting this with my skirts/dresses, but eh.) To be honest I think I don't dress feminine in general. Do you think I should take it in a specific direction in a more obvious manner instead of mixing stuff that apparently doesn't fit?
Sorry man, I don't browse reddit. If it gets too annoying I'll call it quits and let the thread die, my bad.

Sorry user, I have no idea. I got them from some no-name store ages ago. The brand on the bottom says "Vagabond shoemakers" if that's any help.

Get a new hairstyle dyke

would u mind id'ing #4

I know, right? It's crap.
Brand is Ecco, not sure if men's or women's though, sorry. They're at least two years old, so I'd look at older collections.

how old are you?

just copy some shit from here
Female: imgur.com/a/DX05O
Female 2: imgur.com/a/ZXDcH
Female 3: imgur.com/a/ZeDde
Female 4: imgur.com/a/cbSXj
Female 5: imgur.com/a/Fh7NS
Female 6: imgur.com/a/S1NOc
Female 7: imgur.com/a/cC4bh
Female 8: imgur.com/a/9lDWu
Female 9: imgur.com/a/VKb9c
Female 10: imgur.com/a/0APhp
Female 11: imgur.com/a/LTiuO
Female 12: imgur.com/a/iblcC
Female 13: imgur.com/a/ikHzN
Female 14: imgur.com/gallery/ye6Iu

What she's wearing now is more interesting than any of those basic bitch memefits.

3 & 1 are really nice, 2 & 4 not at all

All bad

Cute, although the neck thing on the 1st looks weird

Long hair would be perfect

She dresses pretty bad. She looks like a village girl from 1950's or something. But if she really like that look, then ok I guess.

Too much shitty fits in those links. Not good inspo I'd say.

Depends on what you mean. If we measure how "appealing" the op's fit is, then it's not appealing at all. Yeah, could be "interesting" as not many dresses that way, but not appealing.
The pics from imgur are not interesting but at least neutral-appealing if you get what I mean.

>thank you, sticky
I think the sticky is really bad, maybe has some good info, but overall very, very bad.

>but want to hear opinions about what I should be getting rid of
I think everything, unless the style you're going for is the village girl from the 1950's, which is what I felt from . I dislike almost everything that you're wearing.

>and perhaps what I should be looking into
Meh, hard to say. Depends on what you want to achieve with changing your entire wardrobe.
Post lack details for me to help further.

Do you have a style in mind or just wandering aimlessly to just get a "better" wardrobe?
Do you dress for others or yourself or both?

If you dress for others then it's easy to give tips, and there's nothing wrong with dressing for others.