What leather jacket should I pick

Right now there is a sale leather jackets in a nearby town and I need help with picking which to buy

When picking a leather jacket what should I look for? Should it be a tight fit or more a loose fit?

Here is another jacket

>LEATHER.

DISGUSTING.

Same jacket, closed

Kinda tight, maybe not a good choice

none

Please, no bully

Not gonna pick this one, desu

> zipping outer zipper digs into hip bones
> inner zipper kids ship short you can see my belly

> to be honest becomes desu

pass on all of them

sort out the rest of your outfit first

if it's a quality leather jacket you don't want to size up: it will still stretch.

All of them are kinda small.

I found this one, it's pretty nice but not leather

Forgot the picture

Thanks, I'll have that in mind

Sup angry joe

This one is the best so far.

stripes are v thom browne. I like that.
fit is tight, you can probably still close this right?

I bought this one.

Thanks for the help, guys

nice dude, enjoy it. don't be scared to dress it up with suit pants and a turtleneck, I love doing that.

What is the brand of this jacket?

OP here, sorry for the late reply, I'm going to got to bed now but I can check what brand the jacket is tomorrow morning if you want me to and post here.

Do you define yourself as someone with a fashion interest?

>hitting the club with a pocket full of GHB core
normie in an awful way
gets worse zipped up
fucking stop
looks awful with the henley. cut your fucking nails. you're not fit enough for that type of jacket or shirt
bad and awful
fine out of the options

Yes I would if it is not any trouble.

don't buy any of those

Post your fucking jacket fag

Someone is a salty sally. What's wrong kid?

Nah man I'm not salty read my post back now and it sounded harsh as fuck haha. But really what's your perfect leather jacket?

kek. Depends on the wearer. A Veeky Forumsizen will look good in a jacket like or whereas anyone here should (assuming they hit the weight that's stereotyped here) try for a biker jacket. Biker jackets like pic related are strong statement pieces, look good worn out and when zipped will look awesome on thin people, plus can be fucket up with patches or pins in a good way (rather than look like a dad's only bowling team). Anything with too much detail like doesnt work. The belt around the neck is really edgy, the double layer zipper is bad, especially with a henley or button up.
If you have a bit of a guy try to stick away from ever zipping up the jacket. Leather does not forgive a gut.

don't buy any leather jackets until you are actually good at fashion. i'm not nessicarily saying you are unfashionable, (although the photos you posted are really bad and very fedora tier), its just that leather jackets are generally hard to pull off for most people, especially if you aren't 6 foot+ with wide shoulders and thin

fucking this. A leather jacket is like a cigarette. Makes cool people cooler and makes lame people more lame