/HAIR GENERAL/

Should I cut on the sides or just let it grow?

There's so many hair threads right now. Fuck off

What's bothering you user
Unwarranted aggression is a sign of weakness and fear

Any ideas for haircut? I am thinking of buzzcut.

p.s. i dont know how i became so drunk that i took a pic with a towel

just got this a few hours ago,whatcha think?

How's this from side view?

Getting a haircut tomorrow
what do

Grow it out imo

Kinda twink, but cute
shave, for sure, my dude
you can keep the length if you do that
Cut it for sure, but not too short... Maybe pic related
not bad

I posted last thread--I really don't know if I should grow it out or cut it ~chin length. Effay please ruin me

Looks ugly desu
You'll look nice in bangs

idek what to do with this do I get layers, cut it, dye it l have no clue help me

Definitely get some face-framing layers and talk to your hairstylist about doing something so it looks more voluminous. You have a lot of hair, but it just seems to hang there.

I just got my hair cut to look like this. Did I make a mistake?

No, reminds me a bit of St. Vincent! It probably brings out your eyes + facial features more

I've noticed my eyes look better because it's framed and my neck looks longer. I just feel self-conscious about it because I haven't gone this short since middle school.

If your BMI is over 19, yes.

I'm trying to pull off a Morrissey style cut. What am I doing wrong?

Nothing. You look very good and I love you for that haircut.

What should I do with this? It gets wavier especially at the top but I've been wearing a hat today. Kinda tired of how it currently looks.

post a pic

Can you guy help me look for a new hairstyle? I have super thick curly/wavy hair, (also should note the curls are uneven so wearing it naturally looks a bit awkward). I've literally just been putting my hair up in a pony tail the last time I cut my hair (back in august). Hair is a couple inches past my shoulders.

I kinda want something short but every time I get a short haircut it looks bad on me. I've kinda been wanting this haircut for awhile now but i'm worried it won't style right for me. Also my neck isn't as long as hers. So I really don't know what to do.

My hair looks awfull should i just buzz cut it or cut it realy short opinions are very much welcome

Seriously need some help here. I've been growing my hair for 2 years and I love it, but it's too much now and too dry to use so long.

What should I do? Take note of my curly hair and retarded head shape.

OP what is your hairstyle called?
I like it and your jaw

How do I get my hair to fall down
I wanna do a mid part but idk if it's possible

you've got a very morissey face shape so it should work

is Veeky Forums the nicest board on this website?

get a noose

thesis confirmed

christ, just buzzcut it you fucking disgrace.
While you're at it get a saw and buzzcut the rest of your head off

It's been about 4 months since the last cut, I feel like it's long enough that I can do just about anything with it, but need advice as to what.

I want to switch it up and try something new besides the usual undercut.

please advise

cut it up a bit, haircut looks fine but it's too long
buzz it up

I need advice too, i don't know what to do with my hair and i would like to try a new haircut. I used to have it long but i got tired of it, buzzcut is not an option though.

Alright, I need to let it dry and it takes a couple hours. If I blow dry it it will get really frizzy.

Thinking of getting new haircut, could Veeky Forums help me find a new one for me?
I really despise anything too short

>barely even medium length
>"I need a cut! XDD"

>reminding me that I will never have a jaw like this

why

just loose 10 kg

short would suit you better

you don't really have the defined features that should carry long hair

>short would suit you better

>with that huge face

stop

So what should I do then?

Your hair is to short to part it in any natural way, you would have to use a lot of wax or pomade to do it.

Belgium?

But when it gets longer it just grows into a really loose fro

Really you think?
(I don't actually wear glasses)

Hair photo

shave, lose 5kg and youll be pretty good, hair isnt that bad but it ties into the beard which looks shit

it all depends on your face, but it looks nice

I have a very average face. Once I lose 30 lbs I'll be at my GW and I hope my face will be more defined.

getting my hair cut today and im nervous because i have no fucking idea what to do with it and i want to look good. I could really use some guidance.
also if you somehow can't tell from the picture, yes i am a fat ass if that helps with any styles.

Currently in the process of growing out my hair, going for mid/long length, about shoulder length or less.
I have straighter, thick, brown hair. Could us some inspiration as to what to go for.

No meme undercut/sideshaved top long

thanks for the blog post

I don't think it will suit grow the beard a little and get a high fade.

Thanks for the advice

for long haired men, how long is too long?

probably passed the shoulders. it really depends on if you pull it off or not. 90% of dudes with long hair look ratty and ugly

what do i do with my fucking hair i can't figure it out

ive got a round face so i was just gonna tell them short on the sides long on the top but i really dont know what would look good

like this?

Getting a haircut this Saturday. I like my hair long but I feel like I need to spice it up. Suggestions?

lose weight before worrying about your hair

throw paprika on it

If your hair is of fro type then you're doomed and say "bye" to your mid part of dreams.

That hairstyle was a great idea. Looking good.

Thanks, so helpful

It's not really a fro it's just really fucking poofy and the curls are really loose, like perfectly loosr
When it's wet it looks really good but when it gets dry it just looses all the weight and sticks up

no problem

i'm getting a haircut today/tomorrow and i'm not sure what to do. undercut/hitler youth is the meme nowadays and i'd default to that but i don't want to be a walking meme

have an epic receding hairline too as you can see, suggestions welcome pls

that looks good as it is

that said, try experimenting with the shorter sides i think it'd be fine

wow rood

I'd buzz it looks like your hair is too receded to do anything

thanks, i guess i just wanted to switch things up a bit

my face is too babyish for an undercut

i look like this, what hair do u recommend? id like to keep it short.

Give it to me straight, Veeky Forums
did i dun goof?

turn that frown upside down

What the hell am I supposed to do with this shit? It's impossible for me to make long hair look good with this hairline everytime I try.

I just want a good looking haircut that isn't a bitch to manage. Any suggestions?

I liked the first better from the front, but te back looks good in the 2nd.

Don't listen to people who tell you to shave it. It's not receded enough that it looks awful. I think it looks fine and dandy.

If i keep two strand twisting my hair and let it grow, will they form semi free form dreads?

well i decided to try the meme cut
i think i like it
but my opinion doesn't matter, so, does it look good/decent on me?

If girl that looks fucking awful. If guy just fucking kill yourself

you look like a lesbian now.

previous hair was better, new one makes you look like a middle-school lesbian

Where'd your chin go

lose weight and itll look better

Been growing it out for a year and a half now. Really starting to think about cutting it, but sort of want to push forward and see how long it gets. Thoughts?

Haven't grown it out in more than a decade, still short on top but massive volume is annoying, will growing it out more flatten it? I have a hard time keeping it hydrated so I put some slight pomade on it. Any suggestions for the next cut?

Apologies for the shitty pic.

i don't love it. you have a nice face, not sure why you are trying to elongate it. If i were you I'd go for a similar length to the sides and style it w/ some gel

You have very thin hair with no volume, so long hair isn't going to work for you. I'd buzz it and accept the fact that you are going bald.

I liked it better before the cut. You've got a really severe face and the longer more tousled hair kind of softens it.

i have a square face and a very well defined jaw. i am wanted something to add a little "edge" to my look. what does Veeky Forums think about long(er) buzzcuts

Really, My hair is thin and no volume?

I realize my original pic wasn't that great but I guess since it's still drying a bit after a shower it looks thinner than it is.

Here is a better pic from a couple weeks ago before I got a all around trim. I'm willing to get it shorter but shaving isn't an option.

>I liked it better before the cut. You've got a really severe face and the longer more tousled hair kind of softens it.
You're probably right. I felt that i got more attention from girls when my hair was longer, but could never be sure if it was because of the hair or if it was just my state of mind at the time. I'm giving short hair this one last try, to test my thesis.

posting longhair inspo, but these photos should have the faces censored, these guys are so fucking attractive it's distracting

I'm kind of the exact opposite. I got way more attention from girls with short hair than now, even though I think I look better with long hair. I've got a bit of a weird face and the longer cut helps disguise it. Definitely not anywhere close to some of the dudes you just posted though.

If I were you I'd go long again but maybe style it in some way. The tousled look works if you've got good bone structure but otherwise makes you look just disheveled and/or lazy

post a picture of ur actual self

Anyone?