>pastebin.com/raw/jvUjw16e

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends

When you see this post drink a glass of water

Nice reminder, senpai!

Wow, i've been eating like a demon since december, i feel bad but i can't stop myself now

Drink tea or coffee. It's the supreme /thinspo/ beverage.

ilu frof

Blooming tea is effay too

he's always in my thoughts ._.

is forcing yourself to throw up meals effay?

Thank you. Also RIP frof.

Beautiful! I want one of these teapots and some blooming tea for fast days.
Fasting on flowers. It sounds romantic, 'flower feast days'...

Nope. Just eat less. Control is effay

Bad for your teeth and your body will take in calories while your eating so controlling you total caloric intake is impossible. Plus if you develope hard binge-purge cycles you're wasting cash, time and effort

;_;7

Blooming tea is fairly cheap because each bulb makes more than one glass. I would recommend. I've had a very nice peach with green and white tea. Just plop it in the glass. The leaves are digestible, healthy and it looks even nicer.

rip me
thanks anyways

Fuck my spelling. Sorry I have been studying a Fuck ton and it shows

Does it have caffiene?

NO. Absolutely not.

Depends on the tea. Black tea has more than green but most blooming teas are green and white tea leaves. I drink a glass and pop about 400mg of caffeine and then another cup of tea

can short people ever look good

REST IN PEACE LLP

wth

RIP LLP N*GGA

>187 lbs
>recently tweaked my hip flexors, rehabbing it
>Finding it hard to sustain a cut with bad uni diet

Thinking of buying some containers and buying the veggies to make salad meal replacements for a week. What are filling and tasty things to put in a salad?

Rest in peace to the nigga LLP, you will be missed my niqqa

LLP?

:,(

stfu

I personally like some beans and nuts/seeds in a salad.
Beetroot can be good, maybe some grains, maybe olives, carrot, a leafy green base, cucumber, gherkins, capers, nice vinegars to make dressing out of.
Don't use all these things together, mix and match them with other ingredients to your own taste.

Thanks froff

I can honestly eat just about anything if its tasty, I am pretty much the least picky eater. I just can't stand overly sweet products or empty calorie stuff. What about peppers?

Other than Mozz sticks and sometimes breaded tindies (Haven't had either of those in a long time though)

You can learn to stop and just restrict instead. Try.

Yeah peppers can make a great salad! What about making a fresh salsa with chopped tomatoes, jalapenos, cilantro, lemon/lime juice, red onion... maybe some avocado? Plus salt and pepper!

I am going to have the most amazing refrigerated lunches as a teacher next year.

I have lost 1 kg but I look fatter....what the fuck

Bloated or body dysmorphia?
Otherwise, are you exercising? Weight bearing exercise will help you retain more muscle

>Bloated or body dysmorphia?
Neither

>Otherwise, are you exercising?Weight bearing exercise will help you retain more muscle
No, not that often anymore. I do sit ups almost everyday and I'm going to the gym less than 2 times a week now. I believe that I lost a lot of muscles, which fucking sucks. I used to go to the gym 4x/week and train for about 1h 30 min. You can really see a difference in my ass ;__;

But now on a low-calorie diet I just don't have that energy anymore, I also go to school and I got a job in a very stressfull environement which makes me really tierd

Maybe I will get used to it soon, or add some small glutes exercises with my sit ups

Could you increase your calories to make room for extra exercise?
Otherwise when you get to your goal weight you'll have a much harder time staying there.

I know, I could but I probably won't. I just want to lose weight right now and I know that exercise help you with that, but it's better for me to focus on a low-calorie diet. My plan is to hit a certain weight and then slowly add more calories to 1500 kcal/day. Then I will be able to train like I used to and lose weight at the same time.

What would you guys recommend to take to university as lunch? I normally take some whole whead bread witch cheese with me, but it is not very filling. I do drink water, of course, however I do need something to eat to not fall asleep in class/keep up my concentration.

Is starvation mode real?

I've been fasting for two days and I'm not really hungry so i thought about fasting one or two more days but i don't know if it's actually going to make things worse

bananas are really good to boost your energy and concentration
also i really like bulgur salad if that´s a thing in your country

thoughts on the facial definition so far?

Is /thinspo/ filled with girls and Twinks?

I'm straight and looking for thinner legs and leaner core and i found that having big muscles was not really my thing after achieving them.

I like my body hair so I gues i'm not 100% twink

Any Of You Skinny Qts Interested In Selling Me Pair Of Your Panties ?

>tfw 16.5 BMI but all fat goes to my thighs
;_; hold me

YOO you have a distorted body image your thighs look great

thank you user. this might sound dumb but i'm tearing up a bit. i felt really bad.... i can never tell if i'm just too used to my body to tell when there's been a difference made or if i'm slightly delusional about my weight due to wanting to be seen as thin.
ty user :'•)

ye i agree with the other user. you look totally fine! pretty sure its all in your head

original user here~

definitely seen as thin, I wouldnt go more as you might start getting bony and weird looking.

eat an oreo (only 1 or 2 tho) and chilllll

if you're in to raping your asophagus and sounding like a chain smoking truck driver yeah

@the user with an annoying dad from the thread before, my mother is just the same

Before I got skinny I had a """""normal"""""" weight (bmi 22) and my mother is overweight. She complained all the fucking time and called me fat and that nobody would marry a fat pig like me (the irony)...now (bmi 18) she is calling me ugly names and is saying that I look like a twink. She aslo gets so mad when I eat dinner with her because of my portions and healthy choice of food...especielly when I refuse to eat sweets with her. Sometimes she get so angry that she will lock herself up in her room...hhahahah. She is pathetic

I hate fat people

I miss LLP already :(

I live off jerky/lean meat, dried fruit and nut and fresh fruit. Filling and keeps you going.

I just come here for the odd lunch idea.

Imma fag so I suppose so

I think I'm going to go back on keto next week.
I went from 87kg to about 74-75kg a few months back. Got off keto because I was feeling run down. Crept back up to about 79kg.

I reckon it shouldn't be a problem to get into the 60s this time.

6ft and 66kg?

lol youre fucked

What is LLP?

LargeLadyPenis

Taking the SAT today loves, wish me luck!

Today on a special broadcast of /thinspo/, LLP: What is it?

Today is Ash Wednesday.

This Lent season will give me an excuse to do intermittent fasting and not have people question my eating habits.

turn the light on next time you take a photo, cameras hate the dark. that's why it looks like you are using a potato cam.

No hidhration froggo )':

5'11, went from 215 to 170 in like three months, got a gut kinda still, halp :(

STAY HYDRATED. DRINK WATER.

Clint?

EXERCISE

EAT CLEAN

Search up Huel. I've been having it because I'm in accomodation block with other people and I'm too autistic to cook outside of my home.

I am exercising and eating alright, just can't eat as much as I should due to stuff

it's my birthday today /thinspo/ C:
i saw a new lowest weight on sunday with 113.4lbs (down from 185 almost 3 years ago now). i doubt i'll see anything lower than that this weekend since im having a turkey club and fries as a cheat meal tonight, but im trying to teach myself that its okay to have ONE meal like that every once and a while for special occasions. i am still nervous though
i hope all of you can make the day good for yourselves
and remember we're all gonna make it!

had a sleep study done at the hospital last night.

nurse asked my stats so she could enter them in the computer system. she suddenly looks at me, surprised and almost panicky and says: "uh, the system just gave me an error. a big red warning message appeared. it says the hospital will send a dietician to you within 24 hours. i cannot get rid of the message. i don't know what to do. this is my first time receiving this warning."

omg?? seriously? that must have been a hospital with fat patients. my bmi is about 18. i am not dying. please. luckily i was allowed to leave in the morning and avoived all the shit this could have caused.

"Giving up for lent" is a great cover to change your diet without people feigning concern (because in the western world you should stop losing weight when you have a BMI of 24.9)

NO GAYS ALLOWED

happy birthday user :o)

If you only eat salt and drink water you won't need to throw up your meals, helps keep your teeth healthy too and the salt keeps you from getting hungry

I've had a sleep study too. How'd it go for you? They found nothing for me other than I don't sleep much.

was not given any details or results yet. i have been experiencing sleeping problems ever since i was put on meds, and experience strange and frightening mental states and thoughts during the night. my psychiatrist sent me to get this sleep study done, in order to be able to replace my current sleeping meds properly.

I had a similar problem. The sleep doctor convinced me to get off the meds.

How do I deal with being 5'6? If I was 5'8 I would be as tall as Marky Mark and then I wouldn't want o kms

cannot seem to get off my meds. tried several times, always end sleeping worse, not even able to fall asleep for a single minute during an entire night and ending up in a mental breakdown because the lack of sleep. wish i could get off them somehow though, meds are such shit.

itt sick anorexic cunts

kys faggots lol

I stopped taking my sleep medication around this time last year. I immediately lost ~20 lbs because the medication directly interacted with dopamine receptors in the brain. I highly suggest that you make a solid effort in tapering off. if you didn't slowly stop taking it, your breakdowns are likely due to your brain and body reacting poorly to the sudden lack of medication, resulting in a ton of anxiety and horribleness ranging from vomit to brain zaps. some people do fine cutting cold turkey, some don't. it really depends on the person and the medication.
I still have trouble sleeping but you learn to sort of turn your brain off, I guess? I've practiced cleaning my mind a lot, and when utilizing this, it's a lot easier to fall asleep. the reason I suck at sleeping is because I think too much and my thoughts keep me awake. I'll admit, I often miss taking a pill at 6 PM and being unconscious by 7, but I feel so much better without grimy meds.
good luck, user.

also the attached image is a cute rabbit i saw in Barnes and Noble.. i hope you think it's cute, too.

I was prescribed an anticulvunsant and risperdone and took it for a year and a half, rising up to 70kg. On November last year I ceased cold-turkey, and the experience was fucking hectic. Jitters through the roof.

It was worth it. I'm currently sitting at a comfortable 60.3kg, 180cm tall. This is roughly the weight I had when I started, however I do admit that a small portion of the weight gain was due to hypertrophy as I started to work out vigorously, and still do because why not, it fees great.

i am currently on a combination of valproate, olanzapine, prothipendyl and mirtazapine. it fucking sucks. does nothing nothing to my depressive episodes nor does it stabilises me mood at all. also results in very bad cravings, which should come to no surprise.

lol, mirtazapine is what I was on. I wanted to eat nonstop junk food. it perma-fucks your relationship with food and sleep. good luck, I really hope you can be off meds one day.

also once I stopped taking mirtazapine I stopped being actively suicidal every day so there's that as well. my OCD got a lot better after....
SSRIs do more harm than good

How do you know froggo is death?

yeah they are really bad, currently in a discussion with my psychiatrist to get me off all this stuff or provide me with a better alternative. all this medication only had negative effects on me so far, including loss of all emotions, sexual side-effects, extrapyramidal symptoms, suicidal ideations, heavy sedation, fucked up eating pattern, dependency and the list goes on.