Hair General

What do, I'm (very) bored of this

Latino with curly hair here. Should I go for the bowl cut?

I'm tired of the Hitler Youth.

This is how my hair currently looks w/o any product. What should I do with it?

can someone give me similar hair cut styles to this?

Been saving for 4 years.
Should I cut it or keep it? I dont even know how to take care of this hair, it's usually just up in a bun.

it's awfully counterintuitive to crop your face in a thread like this. Nobody can give you advice on how to style your hair if they don't know what would suit you.

would this look good with black hair

At least try and give some advice if you except to be given any

Also this

>I want advice from people who are looking for advice

it is on an asian so sure

how do I get my hair nice and 'messy' like this?

I'm asian and my hair is of similar length, but it's straight as fuck

bowl cut and then buzz if it looks shit. at least itll look like you are trying to achieve something and not look like a boring little bitch

Dont use conditioner, only shampoo.

Mess it up while it's wet and let it air dry. No combing.

This should work, if not then idk. There's definitely other ways but i wouldnt know

how long would it take for this to grow out? Excl. beard

im currently at this length

how is that anymore boring than a buzzcut, you ingrate?

I saw a spanish girl the other day with curly ish hair and she had bleached the top layer but it was still black underneath and it was pretty facking hot imo. It was kinda bowl cut ish but layered. Idk wtf its called im a dude

Does anyone know how to train your hair to go straight back? My hair naturally goes into a side part, which is good for formal situations but makes straight back styles impossible. I'd like to do something like this.

1,5 if your hair is that curly

it has waves in it though.
I had it long once but did the buzzcut meme.
If its that long its probably that curly

anyone got different examples of this?

how much of a faggot am i if i take this picture to a dude that does sick fades and tell him to do me like this

i know it kind of sounds weird to show your barber a picture of someone elses hair but it truly is the easiest way for them to understand what you want

just think of it as helping both parties get what they want, they really wont care

i'll black the face out

hopefully no one will see through this

am i just autistic? Or am i the only one that feels absolutely no shame while showing a pic of someone else and tell them that i want that haircut. Hair doesnt grow on the ground

i think the autistic one is the user (me) putting so much importance on shit that other people don't care about

Is my hairline receding? It's always been farther back than what I think is normal since I ever started paying attention to it about 7 years ago, so i've always been aware of it.

A lil bit

What kind of head / face structure do you need to pull off a short buzz? I haven't had hair near that short in so long I don't really know what my head looks like.

Thin face, good jaw and preferably a beard.

>ask for just a fade on the sides
>end up with a cross between hitler and a bowling ball

how bad is it Veeky Forumsm

>ask for just a fade on the sides
Don't EVER do this. The barber doesn't know how high or low you want your fade. If you don't know what kind of style you want, just ask the barber to do a low fade and then continually ask him to make it higher if you feel like the fade is too low. Make sure you tip him well.

Looks like your barber went for a high fade and you wanted something lower. So next time to be safe, just ask for a low fade with a 2 on the sides. That's what I usually get and I have a similar hairline to yours, albeit mine is more receded.

I have attached the pic. The hair in pic is faded quite low. That's what you want.

well it used to look like this and I asked for the same thing just a trim on the sides, I used the word undercut when he asked if I wanted the side that I push it over to blended and I'm assuming that's where it all went wrong

I'm just going to cut my own hair from now on fuck this

Good luck. You're guaranteed to fuck up the back but eventually you'll get it.

Bored of my haircut and can't decide what kind of haircut would look good with my type of hair. Suggestions?

any videos I can watch or something? barbers can't even get the back right so I know I won't

I don't think it's in the process of receding, but i've always had a fucking atrocious hairline. Is this even salvagable? I seriously don't know what would look good on me. It's always either my hairline being too shit, or my forehead being too round.

Probably more than a year

this is an older one

on the right in this one

this one's more "work appropriate"

depends on your job tho, i suppose

Growing out an undercut. How is my progress? Any tips?

honestly I think this all depends on your head structure and how well of a hairdresser you have. this is a really risky cut and if done incorrectly or done properly but on a improper head shape it could go really bad easily. that being said i think it alright with black hair, this is a very asian style haircut imo so it fits if ur asian.

If your hair is super straight you probably can't style it like him, but try blow drying in the opposite direction your hair normally sits and then just style it normally. It should come out somewhat messy, also, show your barber this picture and have him layer your hair.

I 'trained' my hair by starting wearing caps and blowdrying.

lmao nigga your hair look like a beanie
do pic related with it

please tell me this isn't how you style your hair every day
was gonna give you shit but actually, depending on how handsome your face is this can be pulled off very well. Probably give it a trim just to clean it up but can be good or great
>post pic
>says nothing
Wow.
We'd need to see your face to tell
Fucking this.
Then they should read a bit about styling, products and cuts
Blow dry it, half way through apply a tiny bit of fiber then let it air dry from moist
Year and a half. Biotin will help a bit.
Style it then blow dry it and use pomade for that look. i suggest a clay-pomade
Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
please shave.
clean up your skin and get it unfucked by someone else via buzz cut. Wear a hat and don't go back. Also a fade is an old meme
Im bored of it too. Try the meme undercut, try styling it. Not seeing your face and one picture doesnt help us at all. Your hair looks thick so try using a paste, clay, fiber or pomade. Depends on the look you want. Your hair should suit your face and fit
Stop using so much car wax. Less is more senpai and your hair looks like it needs an oil change.

i never understood this, do people know they're outdated, but just don't care?

or does this kid really think 2000's highschool is still in style?

my skin is permafucked and a buzz cut would be a million times more retarded than waiting a month and getting a new haircut

thanks for playing tho

Your hair will grow a half an inch in that time.

Which is why I'm not going to buzz it and wait 8 months to get back the rest

what are these? just dreads? because I two strand twisted my afro hair and i don't know if i'll get similar results.

my hair for reference

>Getting shorter haircut tomorrow because it gets too messy.
Any recommondations or ideas?
Pictures of examples appreciated. Thanks.

w/ bangs like that you need the right face shape and hair texture

it would look fine if that guy's hair was black though

My hair now. I'm going to get it cut soon.

thanks senpai

Thanks for the help. I tried using that yellow hair glue from cvs last night and it worked great.

This is my hair right now
I don't necessarily want it straight but I don't want a poofy mess that only grows out
I can't part it our do anything with it
How to I make my hair fall down?

This is for people asking for a new style while hiding their faces

Idk why image didn't post

Lmao, I know my hair is oily. I don't put anything in it though. Should I be?

straightener or flat iron or whateve that shit called

Hey Veeky Forums can you help a newbie out, want to get a decent haircut, the current one is pretty shit. Any suggestions?

Enjoy the lopsided unlevel month and the resulting many months of uneven hair

Does my hair fit my face?

don't get mad at me because your advice sucks

Tell me what to do? Should I die it bleach blonde or grey?

anyone knows the name of this haircut? or got any inspo?

Crewcut with a disconnected high fade.

UNDER
FUCKING
RATED
this guy is just cute as hell it wont work on some pimply faced retard from four chan

he is ugly af from the side

I just checked and no he isn't wtf are you saying

I want to grow my hair long to tie it back into a ponybun.

At the moment its about 6 inches long, but my barber tells me 9-10 inches is ideal for a bun. So it looks like I'll have to wait a few months until I can get a nice ponybun.

How can I style my hair in the meantime while I wait for it to grow longer?

is it still a buzzcut if you get a 2 all around

don't find him attractive at all.

he has a neanderthal brow

wtf is a ponybun

Dying it grey might look really nice. Your eyes will compliment it. However, you'll have to get rid of that stubble if you're gonna have it.

How would I style this sort of hair? My hair is very straight and typically flat.

if your hair is straight and flat you arent going to have that hairstyle

its a bun with some hair left poking out

think of it as a cross between a bun and a ponytail, or as a half-finished bun

Fuck Veeky Forums hair threads
You post a pic and get no replies fuck this shit and fuck all of you

nonsense
American crew forming cream + a fuck load of hairspray will do the trick

what type of style should someone get with very thick and curly hair . Almost like a jewfro. I have black hair if it matters.

Alright lads, I made some stupid deal with some mates that I'd dye my hair over the summer while we were out doing stuff together.

I've got a double crown so I decided to start growing my hair in November to try something new with it as I'm fucked for choice when it's short, it's at the point where it covers around half my vision when down or around the bottom of my nose.

Anyone know what the best hairstyles to try over the summer would be, assuming my hair will be maybe to my lips by then. Also what colour should I dye it with the cut, I'm naturally brown with a few weird blonde streaks towards the front.

Also how does dye work and what are the least autistic colours I could do? Aparently I agreed to purple but I can change it. I was thinking maybe a platinum colour like the pic.
How long will dye last and what are my options?

I'm clueless here lads, I just planned on growing it out until school was back on when it would be a decent length. Thanks for any help

I'll post some pictures tomorrow but it's late now.

What should I do with this hair? Thinking about fading the sides. Also how do I deal with those pesky stray hairs that always form at the middle of my forehead?

My hair is naturally curly i used a straighter for the first time today what do you think?

fucking shave.

thanks brah will do but what about the hair

hows my hair lookin bois

looks horrible, get a haircut

Should I just buzz it? Corners are very, very high and I just have a panis shaped portion that sticks out in the front. Any feedback is appreciated. Genetics are a motherfucker.

Thank you very much

give me some (You)s

That's a widows peak you got. You have two options, hide it and if you do it right it'll look okay I guess, or just fucking 9an it. Look at Bill Murray, same hair.

Fade would look bad your face is too boyish. When is icarly coming back?

I'm getting a haircut tomorrow. What should I do? I like having my hair longer since I feel like it matches my face. Also opinions on what to do with my facial hair. When I shave I have a baby face, but it doesn't look the greatest in my opinion. Sorry for shitty quality