Why are you so concerned about money?

Why are people so worried about money? Yeah I get needing to pay rent/support family/buy food/survive but like if you have savings why not have some fun with it? People here seem like stingy jews and its kinda sad. Sure I love money but I also love gambling and doing drugs sometimes because its fun. Nothin wrong with that!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7TrovtcNhpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Some people have different desires, Tyrone.

It's nice to have enough money to gamble and do drugs without worrying about everything going to shit. That's my philosophy anyway. You could always gamble and do drugs with a mediocre income but that behavior is likely to ruin you in the long run if you aren't wealthy.

Why are people so worried about niggers? Yeah I get needing to stock a shotgun/install a burglary alarm/train a guard dog/hire guards/install Vietnamese bamboo traps but like if you have ammo why not have some fun with it? People here seem like cracka azz bitches and its kinda sad. Sure I love history but I also love Big Head Scientist and blackwashing other cultures sometimes because its fun. Nothin wrong with that!!

The less you spend the less you have to work.

>he thinks spending $200 a weekend on coke and gambling/having fun is worth being 60 years old with some extra cash

C U C K O L D to the money

Some people don't enjoy gambling or drugs(like me)

well have you ever tried it? you cant say you dont enjoy it if you never even tried it!

I have and I did not enjoy it.

Losing a bunch of money I worked hard for just makes me feel like an idiot and doing drugs also doesn't feel very good

>Supporting the notion that everyone should have financial habits akin to a nigger

I've met so many friends and family members who are constantly stressed because they're one missed paycheck away from an emergency. Is the fun worth it? I'd rather lead a boring life and not have any financial worries than "live on the edge" and possibly risk losing everything.
And then when everything's said and done they have the audacity to say they're entitled to something better.

>is having life in fun worth it when you can die knowing you didnt have fun and stressed about a piece of paper the whole time?

>you

Don't lie to yourself. You're on Veeky Forums just like the rest of us, kiddo.

I care about money thats why I have a job. But I also use it to have fun every weekend.

Good for you, people like different things. What's the point of this discussion again?

I bet you do enjoy gambling and doing drugs. Now remember to not be one minute late for work or you're fired. I need you to pay me rent so that I can masturbate for 6 hours a day.

Fun is a fucking meme.

Somebody could bath in shit their entire life and they'd still tell themselves that they had some nice adventures on their deathbed.

Your brain gives you dopamine whenever you accomplish whatever it perceives as the best of all alternatives.

I'm going to assume that you will be a wageslave for thirty years and when you die, you'll be like "lol I had lots of fun, that's what matters!"

your going to die and say "well i had no fun in life, but at least i made some paper, maybe I can use it in my next life!"

You are literallt a retard.

Also you think lifes not all about having fun.

Fucking RETARD

It's almost as if fun is subjective.

Someday you will be old. Your body will hurt.

If you did not accumulate money for this thing we call "retirement", your death is gonna be a cold one.

Not that guy but getting rich seems really fun to me, and just because one does not spend money on frivolities it does not mean one has no fun.

>If you did not accumulate money for this thing we call "retirement", your death is gonna be a cold one.

THIS.

One way I like to think of it is that very soon life-extension treatments will be a real thing, and BOY will they be expensive.

Imagine how fucking much it would suck to be 55 years old, look at the price of one of these treatments and see that it's only $9 million dollars. And how big the tears coming out of your eyes will be when you realize you could've lived for another 100 years, if only you had just worked harder during your life and invested rather than doing drugs and gambling.

I need money to shape this world. There are so many people doing things that I don't like, who also don't like things that I do. This needs to change. Money makes changing it much easier.

I also want to live in a castle built into a mountain, have three girlfriends and twelve kids. That takes money too.

Tbqh I just want to own real estate free and clear, no mortgage, and enough passive income to just NEET around all day if I want to

youtube.com/watch?v=7TrovtcNhpQ

Basically this. I'll probably quit drugs in my mid 30's and stick to smoking weed but I want to play video games and make music without worrying about losing my house or something.

Don't need to be filthy rich. Just rich enough to be a NEET.

Because I want to live in a fucking mansion in LA.

ITT: retards living just to retire

Sad tbqh

Better than being a debtslave. If I get bored I can start a business/sidegig meanwhile you're working 65 hour weeks to try and lease a new Lexus RX350 so you can be superior to Debby at dinner parties.

With the exception of occasional cannabis use and caffeine, drugs bring disease. I don't want to lose my teeth or end up with some infection. Drug users tend to have horrible personalities and can't be trusted to not rob you.

Gambling is basically the stock market for niggers. I don't need it

ITT: retards that are going to take over ten years to retire because of all the "fun" they're having rofl.

Never traveled the US on a rainbow colored bus, have you...

i need it to lure women in so i can promise riches and prosperity.
tell them that iwillpay for there brothers and sisters colleges and mothers healthcare nshieee
then ruin them financially and leave her to suffer

rinse and repeat until i run out

>Gambling is basically the stock market for niggers
How much did you lose?

But what if I already decided to kill myself by the time I get old? Didn't think of that did you?

If more people thought that way things would be better, fuck the elderly. Most of them can't even take a shit without assistance, I'd rather just kill myself and enjoy my life while I'm still young and healthy. Retirement is for greedy fucks who refuse to leave this Earth and just want to burden other people by artificially prolonging their life.

>ATTENTION GOYIM: SPEND YOUR SHEKELS ON MY JEWISH MARKETING SCAMS

Nice try, Schlomo. Nobody got rich by blowing all their money. Once you "make it", go ahead. Until then keep grinding and keep the money tight.

well all of those are fleeting sensory pleasures and I can show you 6000 years of eastern spiritual teaching explaining why that wont work out but its actually easier for everyone to just let you burn out in ten years and then live a life of quiet desperation

the conuundrum you should be worried about is that the world have haves and have nots and you sir are the second , so unless youre okie dokie with being forced to do something you dont want to be doing for one third of your waking life (notice the word "slave" in wage slavery) then you might want to hustle while you still have some energy

This is a poor persons mentality and you'll always be poor.

Sure have fun with money, but save and invest as well. Spend wisely.

That's a good comparison.

Though I have to say, drug dealing is a pretty good sales/entrepreneurship base

>drug dealing is a pretty good sales/entrepreneurship base
drug dealing is the most overrated illegal operation ever. Most dealers can't even make minimum wage. It's extremely dangerous with the constant risk of incarceration and robberies. I've met enough drug dealers and I will never get involved. Your better off doing some microwork for the amount of money you can make.

>i just want to have fun lol :^)
min wage nigger tier
absolutely infuriating when a white man says this

>DNM vending

Yes, spend all of your money goyim. Just have fun.

You know it is the Jews known for their hoarding of money, right?

You're just one in denial, really.

They hoard their money because they know it is the physical embodiment of power.

Not that you'd have enough to ever figure that out with the drugs and gambling.

I'm only here because I want to figure out a good way to make just enough money to be comfortable (ie: afford to live in an apartment that isn't in disrepair, have food/water/electricity, and have enough money left over to keep a hobby going and go out with friends once in a while) while putting in as few hours of work (how hard I work is not an issue if the goal can be reached) as possible as soon as possible.

I have traveled all over the world. I have fucked girls from almost every continent (yuck no africans). I have drank very fine champagne and cognac.
All of those things are easy to achieve. To achieve real wealth is what separates the normal from the special. This I have not yet achieved. That is why I am working for it everyday. I am already well over 95% of the world at my age 26 but still that ain't really nothing. In my deathbed I probably will most of all regret that I did not achieve anything spectacular.

>Gambling and doing drugs
Troll

darknet markets are pretty dominated the same way the streets are. A few suppliers make millions and everyone else earns shit