Should I shave? It's been a little under a week since the last time I shaved

Should I shave? It's been a little under a week since the last time I shaved.

Yes

you can't grow a beard so yes

I can its just my mustache is pretty light so I usually shave it

jesus christ how horrifying

Yeah I think I might've let it grow out. Abut too much that time. Does this look better?

don't shave the mustache
that's just not cool.

grow it if you want to , but grow all of it.

*a bit

This was the farthest I ever grew out my mustache. Does it look alright? The reason I'm so self conscious about my mustache hair is my friend endlessly mocked me about how greasy it made my upper lip look until I shaved it.

Shit here's the photo

you could definitely benefit from minox

salamalaikum brother

What's minox?

You have an alright jaw, why hide it.
I have a weak chin, its why beards exist.

Because I'm lazy and beards are still pretty cool

this. a pic of your jawline from the side might be helpful, but I think you're better of without a beard.

Allahu akbar

Couple things
>this tread is beyond dogshit awful
>you have a round face so any hard makes your face comical
>shave your neck, that looks like mostly neckbeard
>if you cannot grow full facial hair, consider not growing out part
>lose weight

Here sideview

>lose weight
Frick you doot I'm in middle of a bulk. I don't even browse Veeky Forums it's gayer then fucking Veeky Forums. I just want to know if I can get away with not shaving because I'm lazy when it comes to hygiene.

>>you have a round face so any hard makes your face comical
Wat

What's Google?

Assuming you're not joking - no, please don't grow out your beard, a goatee or anything of the sort. Your beard isn't nearly full enough to look good. Thin beards only look dirty and geeky. Your jawline looks much better shaved.

I assume shaving every three days or so should be enough. But don't let your beard go into that teenage neckbeard territory, ever. Wait until your 30's to consider growing a beard again.

>i dont even browse Veeky Forums its gayer than fucking Veeky Forums

fuck off back to your board of subhumans you fag

also you're fat

>also you're fat

My dick is fat up in your tight asshole you petite little faggot.

hair

>bulking in spring
Fucking idiot you should be cutting already. Obviously you don't lift because you would have better hair growth from increased testosterone. Not only are you fat, incapable of growing facial hair, but you're also making excuses for being ugly. Fuck off.

www.minoxbeards.com

Here you go mate, everything you need to know

Doot it might be possible but it's highly unlikely your gonna get enough testosterone in a short period of time to change your facial hair patterns, especially when I'm only 19.

Also theres still plenty of time to cut . I'll continue my gomad diet until the beginning of May (maybe longer if I haven't gotten the results I want by then) and as soon as classes are over I'm gonna drop the milk and go hard on cardio and swimming since my family owns a pool until probably around the end of summer.

Doesn't that fuck with your hormones?

>cutting at the beginning of summer instead of 1 to 2 months in advance so you look fit for beach days during the summer
Bullshit

Okay, when you CAN pull off the moustacheless chin strap?
I have shitty beard growth but clean shaving makes my face too childish.

Probably never. Consider buying a fake beard

Oh boy

you're a child and most likely won't be able to grow a proper beard for another decade or so

No u

>calling someone a faggot and then posting a picture of an undeniably gay man and describing having anal sex with a man

nice one fag, fuck off back to Veeky Forums

don't it always looks off

just keep stubble

Not OP but I also have pretty shit facial hair growth where I only really get notable growth on the chin/neck and much lighter/sparser growth everywhere else meaning I can only grow a shitty goatee type thing.

I'm 26 years old. Is this likely going to be the facial hair pattern i'm stuck with or is it possible for it to develop more in later life?