Is lil peep fa

is lil peep fa

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/gayboiclique/lil-dic-beatin-my-meat-snippitlets-bring-real-hiphop-back
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pC2SKMw7F8M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he was pretty Veeky Forums with the blonde hair.

I seriously hope you guys don't listen to this guy, worst type of meme rap

i dont get why people tattoo their face and back of the hands before they have covered everywhere else. I understand if you are an artist or celebrity or whatever but if you do it and ever want to get a serious job I wish you luck. I'm kinda mad because I cant get a back of the hand tattoo

I'm pretty sure the face tattoo's helped him immensely with getting his fame.
everybody shares his picture's/video's and say: look at this retard. Like OP just did.

its pretty gud desu

Not as fah as black kray.

I feel bad for his parents

this.

lil peep just a gentrified black kray

Who /gothboiclique/ here

make a hoe shake

It's more like emo over meme rap beats

He doesn't rap he's a singer

Is everyone with tattoos called a rapper nowadays?

cringe

what are some good short haircuts for gothbois?

Doesn't matter, what matters is you only dye the front part of your hair

>listening to lil peep
>ever
smdh

>Tfw brown
>Will never ever be able to pull off the gothboi aesthetic

I can bet money that he sucks a mean dick.

Oh look another trash meme rapper with another gimmick

its good

this

also I'm going to start making meme rap its fun as hell dont take shit so seriously.

lil pump, 6 dogs, playboi carti, lil uzi vert, chief keef so funny

depends how brown you are.

Mexican brown

>it's good

yeet

who is the rapper with the ice cream cone tattoo on his face?

>what is cholo goth

Lil Peep is a smart guy. He gave an interview saying that he understands the fact that nowadays musicians have to be like WWE wrestlers, extreme and unique personalities.

I think he's indifferent to getting his face tattoos. I'm almost certain he does it to stir up his persona. Stupid in the long run? Sure, but it's fucking helping him now and proves him as commited. He has one THE most cult following of an artist today and it's over 100k strong.

As far as being effay? No. Lil Peep isn't effay in an Veeky Forums sense. Lil Peep HOWEVER is an undeniable fashion influencer and icon. He's got a very definite and distinct pastel-washed and playful aesthetic. He's definitley fashionable.

Níl sé

Is MC ride fa?

I hate this fucking dude

drake

These dudes look like crackheads

Link the interview please

>meme rap
He isn't a meme have you've heard any of his music I swear you guys sound so down right ignorant

>I swear you guys are so down right ignorant

confirmed meme rap

these low-to-no effort vocals over shitty overused trap beats are for fucking children

this shit is definitely trash for 13-18 yo's

>I dont like this so its a meme

If we were in the same room I would be the only one leaving it

Absolutely does not have a 'cult' following lmao lil peep makes wannabe yung lean gothmoneyrecords sad music there are plenty of artists with more substance who put more thought into their music than this hack

how are they overused if gothboiclique has their own sound.

Speaking of meme-rappers
Is xxxtentation effay?

6dogs the future desu

eminem?

This is the cringiest shit I have ever read

lil boat

can I save this pasta

Went to a concert of his 6 months ago and people drove 6 hours to it. It was arguable the worst and most obscure and shitty venue he played to.
What do you consider a 'cult' following even?

Post anything that gives an oponion on something then you spineless faggot. Post a picture of yourself and I will too.

Interesting stuff...

gucci mane idiot

He started off rapping and does music with rappers so I can understand the confusion.

Who /gayboiclique/ here?

soundcloud.com/gayboiclique/lil-dic-beatin-my-meat-snippitlets-bring-real-hiphop-back

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pC2SKMw7F8M

No

Were there 100k people there? No one here is arguing there aren't retards worshipping him, but instagram followers do not equal a "cult"

Honestly as a fan of his music, he looks better than I thought he would.

how many times are we going to need this fucking thread
he looks like a huge faggot

The god/fa/ther

People literally only tattoo their face these days to gain attention from dumb social media cucks. Shit eaters think
>oh he got it tatted on his face it must mean so much to him
>he's so charismatic and deep

Honestly Yung Lean has been doing all this before any of these trash new rappers. And no I didn't come here from /mu

It's like the new generation totally forgot that vaporwave and ironic internet reference have already been done and are now dead

Yeah shit on me please
Not b8

ummmm yung lean is also gay and horrible nice defense of a gay are you gay too??

I wonder how it feels to be this stupid

I am gay 2

14 year old teenage boy detected alert alert enjoy your ban

100k strong a cult following? there are literal hamster instagrams with more followers and substance than lil peep

guaranteed we will find out he is statutory raping scene girls in LA right now and hopefully he will be sent to the county pen

SGP is trash famalam

yung lean

i noticed this too man, but in reality it adds more to their image as rappers/singers.

even if no one knows what the tats mean, everyone still notices them on their hands and face.
now u know lil peep as that white dude with a bunch of tats and pink hair.

his last name is idiot? guess so with a ice cream tat on face

always

yung lean gained popularity for his ironic vapor trap rap. however this "gothtrap" image of him has only recently developed after Unknown Memory. all those tats weren't there when he realeased Unknown Death 2002.

The new generation is just doing it much more extremely and you're right about the ironic sense leaving the music.

Bones
>Puts real effort into making music
>Talented at writing music, good flow
>lyrics (especially for the genre) can pack a punch of emotion i.e. JohnathanTaylorThomas
>Serious about not being in it for the money

Lil Peep, $uicideJuggalo$, Other fags
>"SLICE MY WRISTSS POP A XAN"
>"I USED TO HANG OUT BY THE SKATEPARK DOWN BY THE MALL"
>cringy, will be more so in 5 years
>would suck dick to be signed to a label

he has an amazing tattoo in the middle of his chest and he ruined it with the 90$ bold "sad boys' tattoo

I like Bones because he can actually put a project together (e.g. TeenWitch)

He also started the whole thing of keeping songs relatively short (~2-3 minutes)

i puked everywhere in this thread

all this meme rap is total shit.
if these guys were at least tru edgelords but they just following along the wave.

pretending something they don't be is whack if they weren't popular and you would look at them you'd consider them fuccbois at most.

now since they all fame you jump on the hype train Veeky Forums you disssapoint me

right here vro
big ol dic is a personal fave

he had to get it cuz its from his most iconic song

Kys Elmo

>likes bones
>doesn't like $B
I think it might be time to go my man

People who listen to Bones are the same people that buy Anti Social Social Club and Fuck The Population.

nah the cult following he has does not even compare to X's.

>you retards are actually listening to this shit
kill me now

Lil Peep is a smart guy. He gave an interview saying that he understands the fact that nowadays musicians have to be like WWE wrestlers, extreme and unique personalities.

I think he's indifferent to getting his face tattoos. I'm almost certain he does it to stir up his persona. Stupid in the long run? Sure, but it's fucking helping him now and proves him as commited. He has one THE most cult following of an artist today and it's over 100k strong.

As far as being effay? No. Lil Peep isn't effay in an Veeky Forums sense. Lil Peep HOWEVER is an undeniable fashion influencer and icon. He's got a very definite and distinct pastel-washed and playful aesthetic. He's definitley fashionable.

henlo boner

no he's not also stop shilling him you whoremongler

we know he's a "thing" we do not care.

gay boi clik make that fags dick click

gof boi clik mak da hoesshaaake

lame both

nah hes a rapper goof boi clik make a hoe shake

>e has one THE most cult following of an artist today and it's over 100k strong.

okay so you sound like one of his friends shilling for him. or a really big fan of his

yep spot on man

meme posses

ooooh bb git on da bed

in highskool i was a loner i was a stoner i was a possur

goofboi click in da Veeky Forums

brown food brown hoes brown stains in my jeans while jerking off in the castle

gof boi clik make a fat hoe shake

memes dank weeds gof boi click in da meme castle

Take your teen angst back to /r/streetwear kid

shit mc ride

the face of insecurity

or you could actually make good music

>it's fucking helping him now
are you 15

6dogs is my bae

why?

no

he's retarded

now fuck off

What is this video supposed to prove?

People who judge artists based off cringy fans are way worse than the cringy fans.

You shouldn't mistake Yung Lean's uniqueness for irony. He is an abstractionist. The ridiculous lyrics about mosquito tits or Obama are just abstractions. The references to pokemon and R. Kelly and whatnot are legitimate inspirations from his childhood. I don't think he ever made anything ironically.

I love the music that Bones and $uicideboy$ put out in 2014. That year was both of their peaks IMO.

I don't think that Bones is a good rapper

I do think that $uicideboy$ have become a caricature of themselves

2013 bones >