WAYWT: Butter Edition

old one approaching 300

Sometimes I think this board might have good advice
Then I read these threads and realize no one here knows how to dress themselves at all.
99/100 people just make me say
>these are the people critiquing your fashion

i'm the sad sunflower, also the mouthless emoji from the previous thread.

i only come for inspo; i get critiques elsewhere

where? reddit?

does trunks still post here?

i think crop tops on boys can be done, if it's tasteful. pairing it with denim is never a bad idea imho

well? what do you think of the new hair?

can't see much of your outfit from this angle. Nice nails, though!!!

this is... a meme, yes? I've only been here a while, but long enough to know, or at least suspect, this is silliness

haha wouldn't it be funny if i dyed it something totally "tumblr" like lavender

maybe if you had an attractive body to show off.

the garden-core

last thread a lil slow so. it's been hot outside guys fuck humidity.
can't see much but no problem
oh my
i've been considering the crop top look but need to find a nice thin shirt to cut up. also i like the hair you look v androgynous 2 which is up to you if you like.
see it's a meme but if it looks good it looks good. I've been considering dying my hair but i'm not sure what color would look nice. I feel like my skin is 2 dark to constitute anything too adventurous. Could ya give a brother some advice?

Nice bulge, baby

4 u

thanks pal and 2nd pic is better because of the color scheme, also it looks much better without layering. but yea do what u want about it, hope you find the best way to make it work.

Still trying to find out what brand that black mohair sweater you had is...

eddie bauer. women's small. probably made in the late 90's / early 00's, found thrifted. happy?

yes thanks

You are on to something
What the heck
I love this cereal
You can pull it off, most gois can't
boi

No country for old Men haircut, combined with a weird high fashion thing. It works for you, somehow.
You look like a Thai prostitute.
Have fun in class! The only outfit here that I can see someone wearing while riding the bus. Classic college rolledoutofbedcore.

Thx dude you're spot on

those shoes are nasty as fuck, friend

Going to shoot some school kids?

Jfc lad give up

meme coatâ„¢ cont.

trunks wil bring u good cereal and spooky vibes but only if u post "thank u cereal witch" itt

yellow bleach hair is always a bad color but the second pic looks lots better, no such thing as meme colors just do what looks good

i think u could absolutely pull off something lighter as long as the root stays dark, i feel like its pastels directly against tan/asian/whatever tf skin that makes it look weird. ive got a couple inspo pics in a sec

white can be *okay* all-over if you manage to get it there and can maintain it, but a simple end bleaching is super easy to pull off i think, check the bassist on the left

also this older pic of the bassist is some greatest of all time tier hair inspo, probably going to go for something similar when i actually cut my hair

don't think I've posted this one yet

Thanks boss man much love as always I'll give it a thought

naturally the ricks look a bit unproportionate but it's not a huge thing. graphic on theback is wild, not sure how I feel about the tan-coloured dick flap

looks fine. metal bracelets for watches is a bit much always

if the pants were less sweat material and more woven/nylon they'd create a fit with the top. shoes are shit for this fit.

I like shirts like these but this is not a fitpic.

denim shirt looks so basic compared to the rest of the fit - try a printed (hawaiian) shirt

cant see shit, make another pic

w2c jacket?

low effort look today

Yo, where do you get these pants? You have them in like 3 colors

Dude holding his phone behind you and dude walking to train with the scarf are best fits in this pic.

I have two colours, and I'm slowly but surely looking for a pair to replace them
they're american vintage cabello lake trousers. comfy and nice and all, but the cuff sags like a nutsack in 50% of the cases and they're not in any way waterproof, which I need

those textured joggers and adidas veritas? oof, I don't like that style at all. screams fast fashion ninja to me with the layered hoodie, but that's just me

burn the tee. get high waisted pants, tuck a black tee into them. go for a nineties/eighties/seventies look of choice. keep jacket, you can probablty do something with it.
the wash on the jeans is not great. look for something more consistent than localised burns/fades.

good nails yes

don't love the detailing on the shirt. Digging breakfast core tho

not to blue yes to the rest

meh

good top shite shoes

good jacket and top kinda boring otherwise

yes good

I feel like the jacket and bag are too much maybe pair the bottom half with something more interesting on top

you are not wrong

>I feel like the jacket and bag are too much maybe pair the bottom half with something more interesting on top
I think I understand what you mean, but here you've worded it like
>top is too much
but
>pair it with something interesting on top
which seems like it means the top needs to be more busy... could you rephrase it maybe?

It's getting sunny today, so I better wear white pants

Thanks

w2c?

im gonna repost mine. only reason im using a name is because i used it 2 years ago and i wonder who recognises me from back then

not a big fan of crops, but its ok in general

Also ok, would add an undershirt personally

I like the top half

this is good

spend less on geos and more on guitars. cool outfit tho

i really dislike joggers, but its an ok fit

i can tell

i like the idea but i wish the pants werent cut as sloppily

id get a nicer t shirt if i were u

W2c jacket? Nice fit, liking it a lot

>i really dislike joggers
I'm actively looking for a substitute, definitely agree

you are such a tasteless faggot man fuck

yeaaaaaahhh desu i was just gonna wear the sweater as my top layer but threw on the parka last second for funsies, would definitely take a different color there in the future

thx

honestly i think my guitar isnt shitty enough to be tru punk

iloveugly and maharishi usually have some decent less joggery cargos that arent super pricey. maharishi's hands down the better of the two, but the selections not always great imo

>iloveugly and maharishi
cheers, will look at em. agreed on maharishi

ahhh sorry was in a rush.

I like what you're doing overall with the fit. Kinda stylish utilitarian, but not black which is nice to see. I feel like the top and bag are less interesting than the pants and shoes and I think kinda distracting. Personally id go more minnimal on top, but its up to you. Basically i dont think the top is working.

Sozza jacket is vintage :S
shoes just short cut docs and pants are generic rollas jeans i cut asymmetrically and wore to death

uuhhhh

r u the guy from diiv?

thank u, its from asos, it looks like a denim jacket but its wool instead. i got it when they had a sale so it might be sold out.

Quality is shit but will fix that soon

Those shoes look so fuckin goofy

Get the fuck off this thread you fucking pube haired Mexican. You clothes fit you so badly not only because you're pregnant with a nacho baby but because I can tell you exclusively shop at thrift stores

i like like a got-dam anime cartoon character

Take a photo that isn't backlit, and also clean your mirror. The hat is kinda basic, and I don't like the tuck. I can't see much of your fit because of the light and mirror.

this photo would be better if it were not blurry, but the fit is really dope. Love the shirt.

fairdos, get what you mean now.
I agree to a certain extent.

is this any better?

Left one is goat tho

nooooooo....your poor hair...

I'd like to see this with some more voluminus pants.

yee much more clear

& thank you!

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

most insecure faggots here like to censor their faces or/and take the shittiest pictures possible. its honestly fucking annoying. like they're trying to distort their pictures so that the criticisms(some are genuine) and trolling hurts way less.

Keep em coming

oh shit just realized i've seen u on here before. where do you get items like the blue undercoat in this pic and the yellow half zip with the ring on it. is it thrifted? been looking for good half zips thought I found one but it was cheap Chinese rip off.

newfags don't remember trunks
jesus christ i feel old

a lot of my clothes are thrifted. I can tell you the brand names, but 95% of what i wear is thrifted.

I'll admit I'm proud of the Yellow Half-Zippered sweater- it was a good find. it's Izod from the 70's.

dope

basic but I dig. shirt's cool

w2c jacket?

i don't like seeing the flannel and tech runners together.

i think it's h&m from a while back, i thrifted it and the tags are ripped off

why is that?

w2c denim jacket fits you perfectly

srry dirty mirror

cool meme, tho
v comfy. unsure of shoe choice
what does the front look like
really like this a whole lot
wow that jacket fits you so well

>both wearing club cs

is this the new Veeky Forums meme?

>2 people wearing the same shoe in different colorways
WOW A NEW MEME

I'm not but tech runners are.... running shoes. They go best when paired with urban, synthetic tech wear in my opinion, and the futuristic look interferes with the classic, comfortable, and outdoorsy aesthetic of flannels

boots look better here

what jacket?

w2c watch and how much?

the shirt is by jet pilot

I like how all the people around you in the pic are better dressed than you

hey
instead of just throwing all the cool meme shit in outfit (tucking in, lax wide pants) think why people do it and what makes it work, pay attention to your proportions and silhouette
cause this is straight up garbage and you did not think this through

hmm I think a tight upper silhouette works effectively over a loose lower half. That's why I opted for the tuck and slim jacket.

In hindsight I would have unrolled my pants. but w/e.

Thanks for your advice.

>this is the guy rating your fit on Veeky Forums

you dress like a moron LMFAO if i saw u on the street hahahaha, would literally point and lol at u with my boys

I dont think you have any boys

no brands except docs

open shirt is unacceptable unless in a music video or literally wet on the beach

been enjoying your posts lately

maybe if the pants werent as short

dont think the techs fit here probably with a black shirt

i like this a lot. colours are good.

need older cons. not a fan of the shoodie

other guy was mad but this looks alright to me

w2c shoes?

Rick Owens ripple runners.
you can usually get a good price on them second hand.

Are you usually on Veeky Forums? I've only seen you back on reddit

I like your shoes, but I think cropped pants aren't very cool. but a nice clean outfit none the less.

Nice. That t shirt is pretty thin, looks cheap and out of play for the rest of your fit. Not 100% on the shoes either
=/
i like the shirt n pantalons
you look like a cartoon character off of a shitty wb kids show

nice manatee. w2c?

Best fit itt