Over thrown leaders

Has a world leader been more publicly and brutally removed from power?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VZZvPlGCt_8
liveleak.com/view?i=8979cac556
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ceausescu

There was that Incan king and queen who were murdered by the Spanish. Supposedly the queen was gang raped to death. I think it was Tupac Amaru but I am too lazy to look up.

Yeah that's clear propaganda made up after the fact

>Ceausescu
The soldiers agreed to this and began to tie their hands behind their back which the Ceaușescus protested against but were powerless to prevent.

Saddam Hussein, the entire war to remove him was filmed and reported on from beginning to end

Mussolini

Mussolini had a bad time of things.

>mfw thinking about the violent ends of world leaders
>did they really deserve it
>how scared were they in their final moments
>when they dreamed of their nations future, did they consider this outcome
>Who would they be had they not been political leaders

Humanity is a cruel thing.

i'll never forget watching him hang, but i feel ghaddafi's death video was way more brutal.

I WARNED YOU ABOUT GERMANY BRO
I WARNED YOU ABOUT THE AXIS

I mean Ceausescu probably had it coming, but I just don't know anymore

why not at least give them a dignified death, how does revenge on their corpse solve anything? Does the added suffering help those in mourning at all?

I also feel like the general apathy of the West and western-aligned nations makes it even worse. Gaddafi calling out his own death far before his civil war with all the other Arab leadership at the Arab League is chilling

South America has some colourful ones

>>Who would they be had they not been political leaders
Scummy lawyers, military generals, lower level politicians, corrupt revolutionaries, or sneaky corporate assholes. This is exactly what many of them were before they got into power.

>Gaddafi calling out his own death far before his civil war with all the other Arab leadership at the Arab League is chilling
???

Yes, ask Louis XVI

I may be a Starkpleb but Robb had it coming for making decisions with his dick

Gaddafi died worse, but the 2nd gulf war was far more brutal than the libyan revolution

youtube.com/watch?v=VZZvPlGCt_8

Not to sound cliche but the books do him way better. He gets injured in battle and spends weeks with the qt 3.14 lock in a tower nursing him back to health. then he (being 16) fucks her. then out of honor decides he has to marry marry because it's what his father would want.then red wedding ect

No because our world had no leader yet.

was the dude really trying to buttfuck the american dollar?

no, that's a ridiculous meme

Yes, and?

they were subsequently sodomized to death.

then why did they kill him?

And both places are shit holes now. Thanks to NATO for the Fuck up of the century. Thanks to Hillary and France especially for the fuck up. Fuck up of the century. You set the planet back 200 years because of that shit.
Hitler did not want to same fate so he shot himself in the head.
He dindu nuffin. He was a great man for africa. Highly respected by anyone who truely gave a shit about africa. Wouldnt let the west recolonize africa. Thats why he was so hated. Now look at the french corporations looting africa. And look at Paris massacre, they dont give a shit about the himeland despite starting the rebellion. Look at the rebels in Libya all ISIS now. Brilliant NATO. Epic fuck up.
Sadams execution worked out well didnt it? The west goes in and fucks up nations they dont umderstamd and puts people in charge who they dont know what theyre capable of. There is a reason Ghaddafi and Sadam had to keep certain tribes down ruthlessly without mercy. And now the west is learning this the hard way!!!!

Pure Ideology.

They didn't like him, he had a long history of doing retarded shit and pissing basically everyone off. he burned all his bridges, Shillary, Sarkozy and Cameron wanted to score some political points (backfired big time lel) the west had a vested interest in pushing the "arab spring" meme and he did actually intend to kill a bunch of protestors.

There's plenty of reasons why they would want to see him go. The "gold dinar" is an absolute joke though and not one of them. Gold standard is a meme.

pic related, it's you

liveleak.com/view?i=8979cac556

he had a lot of nerve, even laughing at and mocking his executioners. speaking in a calm voice right until the end. Huge piece of shit though. Funny to see how internet contrarians in the comments will actually defend him as a leader. How dumb can you be

25 year rule faggots.

Bitch please no Syriaboo here. Is it so hard to beleive that Ghadaffi actually cared more about africa than any white cuck from europe would? White cucks listen to their white globalist masters. iraq was great eh?. Now the white race will be wiped out of Eurabia along with their christianity and social justice by rapefugees. A mans manhood is a weapon of war.

> three Italian communists claim to have done the deed
> All of them got into the parliament

He started talking about the money he had given to Sarkozy, plus

>Is it so hard to beleive that Ghadaffi actually cared more about africa than any white cuck from europe would?
Europe doesn't give a shit about Africa, but neither did Ghaddafi. The only reason he shilled the whole pan-Africa meme is because he got rejected by the Arabs. He was just a narcissistic retard. He was perfectly happy to invade Chad when it suited him. He was perfectly happy to ban Berber and Tuareg culture and language despite them being native to the region. He just set himself up as the "defender of Africa against Western aggression" so he could get away with this shit, same as Iran does nowadays.

>Look at the rebels in Libya all ISIS now.
No the rebels are in two governments working to form a unity government. Gaddhafi supporters are in ISIS, including the entire Gaddhadfa tribe. The capital of ISIS in Libya is Gaddhafi's hometown and the heart of his support, Sirte.

>Sadams execution worked out well didnt it?
Yes. I would have preferred if he went to prison but what can you do.

>There is a reason Ghaddafi and Sadam had to keep certain tribes down ruthlessly without mercy.
Yes, the Shi'a and the Kurds, well known hotbeds of ISIS support.

Quality post, although I do believe that this war was a giganticsource of instability in the whole continent. Basically, Western powers acting like dicks doesn't magically make the dictators they topple for their personal interests better people.

>Basically, Western powers acting like dicks doesn't magically make the dictators they topple for their personal interests better people.
Yes, I wish people could get this into their heads.

Yeah, and how manly are you faggot? Post a pic of yourself

LOL, at Assad just sitting there laughing, when Gaddafi was right, and Assad is now only scrambling to keep his position in war-torn country with Russian support.

Obligatory.

>we will never know what actually happened

Saddam wouldn't have accepted fuckers like ISIS existing in Iraq and would have the military, stability and brutality to keep them out.

>actually believing this

Yeah but he was worse than ISIS in terms of stability for the region. He used chemical weapons on the Kurds and Iranians for "Arab nationalism" and invade Kuwait for muh oil

He was a cunt

Him being a cunt does not justify an aggression war based on false claims. You can guess all you want about how the situation would have been with him staying in power, we do know for sure that now it's a clusterfuck, and he problems of now are clearly correlated to the Irak war.

Mussolini

They fucking got him.

>He drank the western Kool-Aid
lmao

The legality of the invasion is a different argument entirely. It is undeniable that Hussein was worse for the stability of the region, contrary to what you were saying.

And Saddam was repeatedly warned and negotiated with to leave Kuwait by the UN Security Council and US. Iraq refused to cease its military operations and the West did what it needed to.

It's like arguing the war against Hitler was legally unjustified because he had a right to unify Germanic peoples. Sure it's edgy, but divorced from reality.

Oh, hai guis. Remember meh?

How he died wasn't particularly brutal in itself, it's just the fact that children died with him.

It was brutal, due to incompetence.

Is there actually a video of Gaddafi's execution? Link me pls.

Getting shot is not brutal.

If it is then he fully deserved it for letting so many Russians die brutally in WW1.

A lot of ISIS is or at least was made up of his former military though...

He was actually good

The Kurds were seditious fucks who were fond of genocide on other Iraqi minorities
Fuck Kurds

>Thanks Hillary!

Right... Thanks for her trusting Bush. Or should I say Cheney? Biggest blunder ever. Cheney should be arrested

found the buttmad ASSyrian
Those lands are kurdish clay now, get over it.

>Saddam and Qaddafi should've been left in power bros! xD!! The people were better off with them in charge!! xD!!!!!!!

>Bernie or Bust!!!
or
>MAGA!!!!!! xD!!!!

Why didnt he give the people killed a dignified death? Hindsights a bitch

Why dont you apologize for slavery as well while you're at it

Taking out Saddam wasn't a mistake you idiot, the US's decision for a "government" after him was the mistake.

This.

I see you didn't refute, but instead acknowledged that I was correct
Saddam was completely justified gassing the Kurds

AND IN MY DREAMS NICK'S ALIVE AND HE'S CRYYYYYYYING

>> three Italian communists claim to have done the deed
>> All of them got into the parliament
Well, they deserved it.

3edgy5me

And yet every Arab country that wasn't invaded by the USA had massive protests and/or uprisings in 2011. The governments of arab countries are generally corrupt and ineffective, they were never bastions of stability.

But Assad learned from him I think.

Look how he immediately turned to the Russians after Americans started sending weapons to rebels

>le confused stroke victim supporter fac

Wasn't there a Caesar who wanted to cut back on spending for the legions so they stormed his palace, cut off his head, stuck to a spear and paraded through the city declaring they'd sell the empire to the highest bidder?

What was his name?

Donald trump

>Europe doesn't give a shit about Africa, but neither did Ghaddafi. The only reason he shilled the whole pan-Africa meme is because he got rejected by the Arabs. He was just a narcissistic retard. He was perfectly happy to invade Chad when it suited him. He was perfectly happy to ban Berber and Tuareg culture and language despite them being native to the region. He just set himself up as the "defender of Africa against Western aggression" so he could get away with this shit, same as Iran does nowadays.

But that doesn't mean he didn't care more for Africa.

>No the rebels are in two governments working to form a unity government. Gaddhafi supporters are in ISIS, including the entire Gaddhadfa tribe. The capital of ISIS in Libya is Gaddhafi's hometown and the heart of his support, Sirte.

No. One is internationall recognized as the government and is not "rebels."
The other is made up of Islamists, and parts have declared loyalty to the unity government.
ISIS only took hold in Sirte because the government forces abandoned it to them. Everyone in Libya hates Sirte, so they didn't help them when ISIS came.

>Yes. I would have preferred if he went to prison but what can you do.
Honestly pissed off a ton of Arab leaders and made them wary of America.

>Yes, the Shi'a and the Kurds, well known hotbeds of ISIS support.
Sunnis were also oppressed. Especially hardline sunni groups declaring oppression of the Ummah.
Nice shilling.

The US created the system that has led to Sunni oppression by the Shia.

didus julianus?

That also doesn't make the decisions by the West any better.

Just because a guy is a dictator, doesn't make him worse than the alternative.

It's literally confirmed by HDI reports and GDP per capita from 2010 you faggot.

Other Libyanons have confirmed that it was more or less accurate. Generally the cities had it good, and the towns were oppressed though. Hence the rebellion.

Iraq 2003-present is far more instable than Iraq before that.
Now it is also creating war and instability
in other states.

>Hussein was worse for the stability of the region

This is absurd bullshit. Picture related.

No substantial proof of this. It's a meme.

What goes around comes back around.

>Libya and Iraq are stable nations without ISIS run territory and in civil war

Huh. Not in Iran and Pakistan.

Why did all the US allies remain in power, while US enemies were removed or had civil war start? Coinicidence?

He did. But still not soon enough.

Julianus was the guy who bought the title.

Pertinax was the one who was assassinated by the preatorians.

You could barely even see what was going on because the cameraman didn't know how to film

>The Kurds were seditious fucks who were fond of genocide on other Iraqi minorities
Yeah in like, 1917. Now they're the only people in the middle east who are actually trying to make the place a little bit better.

They all deserved it. Every single one

Iran was a bigger factor. They were dead set on assad staying from day one. They need their traffic to Hezbollah

>But that doesn't mean he didn't care more for Africa.
We can only speculate as to how genuine his rhetoric is. I tend to think his loyalty to Africa goes only as far as his self-interest.

>No. One is internationally recognized as the government and is not "rebels."
He's talking about the anti-Gaddhafi rebels, obviously some of them went on to form a post-war government. The formerly internationally recognised government is supposed to be giving up power to the unity government, gen. Haftar is making excuses. The Islamists have actually shown more willingness to work with them, and simply saying "Islamist" is likely to give the wrong impression about Libyan dawn.

>ISIS only took hold in Sirte because the government forces abandoned it to them.
It's hard to defend a place when the population hates you. The lack of a serious defence of Sirte could just as easily been due to the locals resentment of the post-gaddhafi order. You can spin this shit however you like. The fact remains that since ISIS showed up in Sirte, the Qadadfa tribe has supported them. Probably out of spite and not genuine Islamic conviction but still.

>Sunnis were also oppressed. Especially hardline sunni groups declaring oppression of the Ummah.
Certain Sunni Islamist parties were repressed, but not on the scale of entire tribes or ethnicities like the Shi'a and Kurds. After the gulf war he pandered to Islamists quite a bit.

>Nice shilling.
The other guy was shilling, I was correcting him. If it seems one sided that's because I wasn't giving my full view. I don't think either side deserves praise for the shit that went down

>The US created the system that has led to Sunni oppression by the Shia.
No argument there. The US handling of the post-war period was ridiculous.

Removing them was a mistake when there was no feasible replacement that could have been utilized.

Removing dictators is nice, letting anarchy reign immediately after is arguably worse than the dictators. Now both are breeding grounds for terrorist groups and are infecting the nations around them.

Lyl, I have a friend from Libya that works as a translator now. I showed him this and he started fucking laughing.

>That also doesn't make the decisions by the West any better.
It doesn't make it good but it does make it better than shills have suggested.

>It's literally confirmed by HDI reports and GDP per capita from 2010 you faggot.
How do you suppose all of that shit is confirmed by HDI and GDP reports? Libya's GDP is closely linked to oil production, which naturally drops during war, not to mention the ridiculously low price of oil at the moment.

>Other Libyanons have confirmed that it was more or less accurate.
Some have, others have said it was bullshit. I've spoken to plenty of Libyans, both irl and on Veeky Forums. You will never get a straight answer from them because they are so emotionally invested in the war. I will add that most were anti-Gaddhafi but that's anecdotal so take from it what you will.

>Iraq 2003-present is far more instable than Iraq before that.
Terrorism is not the only form of instability and in Kurdistan and the Shia heartland life is more stable than before. Baghdad is pretty bad, and Anbar and the North are in turmoil. Saddam literally waged war on his own people a number of times, ISIS has killed far less Iraqis than Saddam did.

>Now it is also creating war and instability
in other states.
Because Saddam never did that, right? The Iran-Iraq war was really bad, he literally tried to annex Kuwait and he was belligerent with practically everyone.

>Huh. Not in Iran and Pakistan.
not Arab, and Iran is far from a US ally

Bahrain would be a relevant counter-example

>No substantial proof of this. It's a meme.
No it's true. They were purged later on but they were a significant part of ISIS' military and part of the reason they split from Al Qaeda.

>Libya and Iraq are stable nations without ISIS run territory and in civil war
The non-ISIS controlled areas are pretty stable and the opposing governments are at peace with each other. Iraq and Libya are in a fucked up position but people make it out to be worse than it is.

poor kaddafi, he's crying

Why is he sad?

Because the West wanted him dead.

Brilliant. The embargos created instability. The constant foreign support for minorities who were savages without Sadams or Ghaddafi's iron fist.

hell be fine