Ideal women fashion

Any women fa ideas for someone that wants to get a style and not look retarded anymore.

pls halp /fa

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Dress-if-You've-Got-a-Pear-Shaped-Figure
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pay attention to your fucking body type. Once you know your measurements (which, shame on you if you didn't know your measurements for fitting clothes) and your general shape (pear, rectangle,triangle,hourglass,apple, etc.) , you can look at and narrow down the factors that make you look like shit in some clothes, but good in other types of clothes.
Also, look at pictures, lurk around, see what kind of sillouette you want to portray. I wish the sticky expanded more on this, since sillouettes are important in determining your style.

am a guy but...

- no graphics
- solid, muted colors. I you wanna wear bright colors avoid more than one piece.
- well fitting, probably the most important

its not very original but you can start there and the expand on your style slowly

*If

A note: Don't fucking pay attention to the advice on the sticky's 2013 women's guide other than for looking at types of essentials. It fails to note how factors such as skin color, body type, and sillouette effect presentation . There's also a lack of reasoning behind some of its reccomendations that doesn't rely on assumption.

I've been considering all those factors as I have been reading a little bit about it, but I still fail to match the piece together and find a style that actually feels like I'm not dressing up.

I have olive skin, tall, slavic traits and Im 33 27 37 / pear body, I want to lose weight. I'm just looking for style inspiration according to those traits. Pictures of different style, I can't seem find much interesting stuff online as it's all basic american girl styles.

This shit takes time. You're not going to automatically not look retarded in one night.
>pear
this wikihow link is adequate enough for beginning ways to work with your shape. The drawings are a bit exxagerated, but only to emphasize its points.
It also points out why certain shirts or dresses can give you a balanced look.
Your goal as a pear is (for most sillouettes) to even out your porportions, or emphasize a certain area without being counterproductive to your style.
wikihow.com/Dress-if-You've-Got-a-Pear-Shaped-Figure
>olive skin tone
Is that a cool or a warm skin tone? No matter. If that means cool, then stick to "winter" or jeweled tones . Pink is your best color, so is black and grey, blah blah.
If warm, then stay away from those colors, stick to rich colors, deep colors, maroon, amber, etc.
Its color theory. Ways to avoid making you look sickly, instead glow. Pic related is an example of different color schemes and how they're working with their skin.
>slavic traits
you want an award or something? If you want a trait or face rate, go on soc, or look at the womens sticky or something. I don't know what quantifies a "slavic" trait in fashion. By putting race to factor what clothes you should wear, you're being a retard.
>feels like im not dressing up
what does that mean? Do you not decide what clothes to put on in the morning or at night? Is "dressing up" putting more effort in what you're wearing, or simply the style that is there?
Differentiating between that will help.
Lastly:
If you're just looking at google image/ "pear shaped body inspo" on pinterest then of course you'll just get the same clothing graphics that adhere to whatever is trendy right now. Go on Vogue, pay attention to the runway, look at styles in history, etc etc. Mark down what you like and why, or what you dislike, then compare it to your body. (whether or not you can achieve it, how to layer/mix fabrics in order to create the illusion you want)

Should I post picture of people wearing different styles, OP?
shit from the runway? from magazines like this? etc?
I have a vague idea of what you meant by american girl styles, but i'm not sure if you meant the basic a line skirt with a croptop or other highwaisted trends in general??

I'm just not sure what to post if you want inspo.

I'm actually searching for something that is more androgynous while remaining elegant, but edgy/punk all at the same time.

Define elegance vs edgy/punk.
Elegance like simplistic (not busy) clothing, not as much emphasis on color or graphic, more on the fabrics?
(pic related if so, i think)
Edgy/Punk as in graphics/pattern heavy, "evocative"??

or is elegance "put together" styles?? Is punk something else??

Punk??

I have some androgynous styles.

Your related picture is definitely what I am searching for as it is not too feminine while remaining low key. More pictures would be welcome. The androgynous part was what I mean as edgy/punk in the elegance.

For a pear i guess your best bet is to try to hide your hips as much as possible, or wear clothes that gives the illusion of having broad shoulders.

that is also awesome !

alright, cool, i'll continue to post,then.
I am also a pear, so I can point out some stuff that helped me when I was looking into this type of style.

not op but this was really helpful thanks.

is this is the same person?
they've got an apple or rectangle body, i think, and whilst i like the clothes, i can see how the low waist in the first photo and the a line dress in the second photo fails to create an illusion of curvy.
They should've brought less attention to their midsection.

hey, no problem.

captcha is being a pain in the ass, so ill fuck off for a bit.
have some tricky ricky.

Is Andreja, not Andrej anymore, OP.

Olive skin tones can be cool, warm or neutral. It just means they have a more green element to their undertone than just yellow or pink, and it means they should stick to a more muted palette than a pure warm or pure cool toned person.

It's commonly confused as either always warm, or always neutral, but it's more an element to consider on top of the basic undertones than an indication purely in one way.

How muted or bold a colour is can be a key thing in whether a colour suits a person or not, so it would have been worth mentioning that, and especially if they're olive.

A cool person doesn't necessarily look good in jewel tones or pink if they have low contrast colouring or, especially, if they're olive toned which all result in a more muted cool or muted warm colouring.
For muted cool colourings things like dusty teal and blue leaning burgundy work. For muted warm colouring things like khaki green and mustard yellow work more.
Essentially earthier tones as appears to bold or jewel tones.

But the main caveat in this is that it only matters if the colour is next to your face, because that's where all this colour analysis shit came from! I think people forget that.

If you like mustard yellow but you're a high contrast cool toned person just wear a turquoise scarf or something. A colour that's not immediately next to your face won't wash you out by magic. As long as whatever is immediately next to your face is flattering and goes with the other colours you're wearing, you're fine.

Still a mentally ill degenerate.

I'll give you one if you leave.

w2c rick chair so i can touch my balls to his everyday

If you're slim and got collarbones and a neck to carry this, do this

they can dress however they want, it's their personality and physical beauty. i like it when our styles contrast

I feel like if these outfits weren't on runway and someone had tried to dress like that and posted here they would have been made fun of. Women have such a hard time here unless they look like a brunette normie

muffy from saltwaternewengland blog

Fat is not Veeky Forums.

this is amazing

>posting a man
>all this newfags dont who is on OP's pic
Veeky Forums has really gone to shit

But it's just a shitty guyfit.