Vans go with mostly everything but im tired of wearing the same dark colored shoe. Should I get these as a replacement?

vans go with mostly everything but im tired of wearing the same dark colored shoe. Should I get these as a replacement?

574s btw

Those are nice. Check out 996s or 420s if you want a similar but much slimmer silhouette. My 996s are also much more comfy than my 574s.

574s are very bulky. Don't cop if you only have skinny pants or if you're a person with skinny ankles

This guy has the right idea. If you can afford them made in USA 996 are very nice

thanks, i stopped wearing skinny pants and wear 501s only. My balls hurt after wearing skinny pants.

What do you guys think of these? I kind of dig the gumsoles

I like them

your balls hurt because you're wearing lowrise

I have a pair of 574 Palm springs and since i bought them I ditched Vans almost completely... because NBs are much more comfortable.

Sambas

sketchers-level. christ this board.

implying sketchers aren't effay

They aren't actually that chunky. Kind of a bad picture

>buying shoes with a giant N on them

i like this one because the n can't be seen so clearly

or you can, you know, just take it off

W2c

Jordan 6 boi

Don't fucking get these they're so ugly even if you take the N off why did you even consider these

cos i'm looking for some all black sneakers under 100 bucks, i was considering these as well

also they look nice on feet, you don't like the colour or the silhouette?

Black shoes with black midsoles are always so gross, but I understand if you're looking for cheaper options
Silhouette is okay I guess but the color is an issue

these are an option too, and these actually are aviable in my town, because the black ones i would have to buy em online
not a huge fan of the blue N but meh

Yeah man those look good

Ronnie Fieg is a jew fag

>buying shoes with stripes or a """"swoosh"""" on the side

>buying shoes

Truly Creative.

>Black shoes with black midsoles are always so gross

What the fuck is your problem

>wearing any form of apparel in general

Get these, they're also waterproof but would probably be too hot for summer

I spent days looking for good nu-balances.

IMO the only ones that look good are suede. Canvas is ugly as fuck.