Am i Veeky Forums ?

There is something horribly gay about this guy

looks like one of those shitty instagram brands' models like siksilk or gymgods lol. All the chavs in my city wear it

i'm glad i'm not the only one who got this vibe, it's like gay in a bad way, when you're thin or have lean muscle the look works, but there's something dainty about the dude in the picture that contrasts terribly with being so jacked

also what are those? rolled up capris? give them back to your mom, she wants to store them properly in her "memories of 2006" box

CHICKEN LEGS
H
I
C
K
E
N

L
E
G
S

Not really, you do have the physique most women are attracted to though.

Not really. Back to Veeky Forums with you

>mfw he thinks women like giant gru-looking torso monsters

meh he's fine

chubby teen tomboy from the waist down

His arms are bigger than my thighs.

>i have to make fun of some random guy who is roughly 3x as strong as i am and who has a completely different aesthetic than anything in my world

sweet thread, guys

t shirt and pants that are both 2 sizes too small doesn't count as an aesthetic

dick pic please

Roidcore.

is that kotor? I remember goin there

Yeah, man, a cartoon of a fat guy with skinny extremities totally looks like the shredded OP

it's literally the same silhouette and if you can't see that it looks hilarious you are probably deluded by Veeky Forums bullshit

Why is someone following him around taking pictures?

His calves are sick tho

>tfw I want is a sweet insta to show off on, but there's no one to follow me around taking pics.

who the fuck wears underwear under swimming trunks?

Are you trying to out-gay OP's pic or something?

Bro do you even squat?

>all that time at the gym and you still can't get a white girl

insecure people

>tell me your secrets, tomato

even his girl matches his aesthetic. you wish you could be on on his level

>implying white girls could ever compete

You look better than everyone on Veeky Forums including butthurt anons in this thread so yes

you realize the roids make his dick not get hard and his balls shrivel right? his poor girl probably has to talk dirty next to him while he jerks his flaccid dick by himself to get off
roiders are so tryhard and pathetic kek

Someone needs to get laid

Your top half looks male but your bottom half looks very feminine. Lol wtf

Pay denbts

Lol, I don't even lift, dude, literally. I'm just not obtuse enough to think an out-of-shape physique with a round torso and skinny arms and legs looks remotely similar to one with defined pecs, abs, biceps, etc. and low body fat.

its eastern europe so that's probably a heavly tanner white girl

He's s top heavy its comical, almost looks shopped. Why would he do this to himself, all those drugs and food and just ruining his health for a look that makes everyone think youre insecure and hung like a cashew.

if women do similar they have body dysmorphia and need medical help, men are just mocked by a society that doesnt care

What makes you think he's not a natty? What makes you think his diet is burdensome? Also, chicks love that body type.

And I say this as someone who doesn't lift, so I'm not being biased. And I forgot to say that I think these guys do this for themselves, not for recognition.
Getting chicks is a benefit that comes with it.

youve changed my mind he looks great

He takes roids, she has a bold job. They're meant for each other

>What makes you think he's not a natty?

Proportion is very important

well this is ironic considering i do lift and im the one deriding Veeky Forums...

obviously skinny fat looks like shit. it just so happens that hulking out your upper body to the point no one normal finds it attractive anyway looks especially bad when you have a 26 inch inseam and skinny ass legs.

theres "fit" and "ripped" and then there's "blatantly uses steroids" and no one except internet fitness incels likes that.

Bikie tier

If you're going to the gym at least be good at picking up heavy shit, that's the impressive effay stuff.

Compensating for your dick size isn't effay tho

A gay vibe? Oh I dont know? Maybe because a straight guy would wear these faggot ass looking earrings and that perfectly straight haircut and beard he goes to the barber for everyday? Not to mention his tight joggings that are too short anf tight

Veeky Forums browser. I've actually always wanted to know Veeky Forums's opinion on these bodybuilders who get into street-wear or whatever the fuck it is.

All their skinny DYEL followers look up to them and think they look stylin but I always thought they just look ridiculous and effeminate to the point of absurdity.

The modern fitness community has to be one of the worst dressed subcultures around.

wtf, all look like they are wearing clothes too small for them. Is this a trend or something gymfags have to struggle with.?

>white girls
>worth attaining
They're good for a good suck off but past that they're bottom tier.

i finally agree with Veeky Forums on something. nothing wrong with getting large but you just CANT wear extended tees skinny jeans or when youre already that top-heavy, or skinny jeans with big legs for that matter.

jesus christ

Fuck, all of this looks so bad.

They wear tight clothes as a way to make themselves look even bigger, but fail to realize how goofy, cartoonish, and feminine it makes them look. There's nothing wrong with having a muscular physique, just don't wear skin tight shit.

I know the guy second from left.

is this a jojo reference.?

they look like action figures

I don't get it what's with these guys' addiction to tight clothing. If I were as muscular, I'd wear cool stuff like wide high-waisted pants with shirts, like Arnold. Or baggy sweats, like the Barbarian brothers.

big arms are a meme

not even gay dudes like them

Hahahahhaha.. I guess working out your legs is overrated.

wow thats ridiculous, they could actually look very good if they just wore regular menswear and not shitty-fabric meme clothes that are too tight. what a waste.

Those tattoos are awful. On the same tier as barbed wire and your own name.

am i Veeky Forums?

y u gotta dress white nigga?

>when you overdose on Veeky Forums and alpha m. advice

to be fair christian looks most normal

that moment when you realize this fit would go from absolute shit to decent if he got 1 size bigger pants and didn't roll them above his fucking ankles

Johnny Bravo still going strong

lol nice meme. jealous bitch my dick is harder than ever on roids idiot

Oh god, one of my friends found Alapha M. and is watching all his shit. How do I help him?

It's that he's compounding the fact that he skips leg day with those skinny capris. That and the bad under cut thing he's got going on.

Jacked muscle bruh top with gay femm boi pucci bottom.

I'd fuck em both.

He'd look OK, if he didn't wear his younger brothers jeans and shirt.