Denim jacket inspo because why not

Denim jacket inspo because why not

Gay as fuck lad.

Also, W2c acid wash denim jacket that isn't garbage quality, eg pull and bear, asos etc?

Your dad m8

True, he tried to fuck me when I was 8. I wish I was joking.

You're right, a more heterosexual outfit, like full rick or a diamond balmain jacket with ripped meggings would be really masculine.

acid washed denim in general is extremely gross. Raw Denim and deep Black truckers are the best looking of them all, although light or mid wash truckers can be nice if you have a thrifty vintage outfit on.

It's just bants lad, I swing both ways myself.

Raw denim is dadcore desert boot shit

Acid wash is a gross trend that is already dead

Any trendy fast fashion is going to be inherently shit quality

Raw Denim is great worn in. Also raw denim has looked good for the past 100+ years, why can't it look good now, with good tailoring and technology avaliable? You're autistic leave my Veeky Forums

I picked pic related up yesterday from the local thrift shop for 25 bucks.

buying vintage is literally the only way to get these now. don't even bother with the fast fashion shit it's not the same at all.

Wanted to buy one of these for the summer but it seems like literally everybody is wearing them on campus these days so I'm having second thoughts.

I hate this photo so much. I'm glad he got murdered.

Same.
What a fucking faggot

pussy

>I hate this photo so much.
???
I hate Lennon too, but this photo is gold.

so you won't wear it because it's popular? nice.

Well I don't own one so that's another barrier
P much
Also I like to roll my sleeves up but I don't think you can do that with denim jackets so I usually just wear light sweaters or hoodies

>I don't think you can do that with denim jackets
lol dude have you ever actually seen a denim jacket

this really pisses me off for some reason

Are denim jackets with leather sleeves Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums?

obviously not you braindead fucking idiot

No

I left for 2 or 3 months and this meme is still alive and well. Do people still post thoughts/from the back kid?

That doesn't make any sense, why would you put denim and leather together in the same item?

Wait really? I've never seem one with rolled up sleeves before that I can remember for some reason
Alright now I just gotta decide on a color/wash thanks bud

gonna cop that really cheap kinda excited boys

it is a thing, tho. just google it and you'll get thousands of examples.

No. Leather sleeves only work on stuff like sports-jerseys.

i wanna be like ryan goslings character in drive

wtc?