Short bangs thread

Post girls with the sexiest haircut of all time

before her fall from grace

It's an interesting trick these lesbians have. Through peer pressure they make girls adopt styles repulsive to all men. Or all men except for deviant betamales.
So the memed victim girl becomes approached only by the nuest of numales until she thinks all men are like that and becomes more and more receptive to queering off with a bulldyke.

el oh el

i'm seeing a gay agenda throughout this entire board, user. it goes deep

Think about it. What man sees a girl with dyed aqua hair and the sides of her head shaved and goes:
>I would have sex with her without using protection.
The bad haircuts, tattoos, piercings etc. It is cultivated ugliness adopted from an academic subculture based in departments like "Women's Studies." ie. The ones most likely to contain ambitious, man-hating lesbians.

It is not historically new. Certain African peoples realized they could make their women undesirable to being taken away by slavers via body mods.

Soviet Godess from shit film.

That style of haircut looks great on only one person, and they're not even real.

that looks pretty beautiful though

This made me sad

does tied up count

no we only want coconut heads in here

those are way too long, ideal length pic rel

>implying everyone just styles themselves the way they do to get people to want to fuck them
everyone isn't an insecure beta like you user

This haircut is my weakness

The SJW cut?

kys

I wouldn't look at any stranger and think "I would have sex with them without protection." Because I'm not a retarded over-romantic jackass. I like blue hair.

Does Angel count?

im a male version of angel. next time she comes out to my state i am gonna get a pic with her because we look identical

hawt. she lives in my hometown and goes to my favorite lunch spot all the time. Once I handed her my menu. Another time, I sat down at the table next to hers without realizing it. Shortly after my food arrived, she got up and moved to a different table.

>tfw Angel Olsen probably thinks you're a disgusting eater.