Veeky Forums festival attire

what's Veeky Forums to wear to a festival?

have three lined up this summer and am in a predicament on what to wear

What kind of festivals

first option

camping music festivals like the one pictured (electric forest)

Idk mate

I might just wear something like white superstars, blue jeans, blue hawaiian shirt, white undershirt

And maybe some meme hat and sunglasses and a light jacket if it gets cold or something

music festivals are for subhumans like aussies and kiwis

you've obviously never done ketamine before

A noose.

I got offered coke but I had a flight in 6 hours

Would it have been a Hunter S. Thompson novel if I took it

just wear your normal clothes or outdoor gear if it's gonna be mud and shit weather. These fags who dress all 'quirky' for festivals are basically cosplay weebs without the dedication

i've done a lot of ketamine.

If it's Fyre Fest, a satellite phone and a survival kit.

who sziget here?

see you at sziget

i might wear a painted judo-jacket

post pic

i have not started yet :(

can somebody just recommend me some Veeky Forums Hawaiian shirts that aren't $50+ each

not anymore, it's the same shit with recycled performers every year only more expensive, which is still cheap for the Westerners

i enjoy smaller ones like Exit in Serbia more or VOLT, Exit is 1/4th the price of Sziget in a nicer environment (it's held in a big fortress), the camp site is located next to the biggest beach on the Danube

btw festival wear: jorts, plain tee, beaters
no-one will give a fuck

kek

Go to a thrift store

the 2017 line-up is fucking shit

Tuska, anyone?

Wear some Patagonia swim trunks, get a rad hair cut (a rad dad hat if you're balding), wear all of the armbands you've collected over the years to show people how much time you've wasted in your life on events that revolve around consumerism, some nice club master sunglasses, wear no shirt if it's hot enough, a band t if it's relevant, or a basic Hawaiian shirt with a band shirt underneath.