Why are black women so manly?

Can black women even be Veeky Forums?

Yo ass stinks. Get some febreeze u hoe

>Why are black women so manly?
Many women of any race look "manly" (less feminine) without makeup
>Can black women even be Veeky Forums?
Depends on the individual. On average, you'd probably find fewer effay black women than women of other races since black women are statistically more prone to obesity and poverty. But it's very much possible to find effay black women.

I know this is a troll thread but I'm bored

>Many women of any race look "manly" (less feminine) without makeup
Nooo they dont, not like black women, nice try miss feminist.

Their race is inferior. Look to Africa then look to Europe

test

sure

that is a very asian black woman i dont think its a good example

That's what I want to know

>implying

hi

They can, but it's very very rare and most of the black women that are Veeky Forums are mixed.

Majority of women have a manly face, including white women, they just cake the shit out of their faces so they look more feminine, due to the color of their skin black women tend to choose not to wear make up more frequently.

That said black women tend to not be that much into fashion (not the type of fashion this retarded board likes anyway). The attractive ones tend to choose the typical sexy as fuck show your boobs look instead of something else.

Yeah. Most of the attractive girls that I know go for the sexy look too. Since black women usually have crazy sexy proportions (like in your pic), their fits usually gravitate towards minimal and skimpy.

>Majority of women have a manly face
how does that even work

Poisoning males with estrogen and females with test throughout their whole life. Differences in gender are sexist

I feel like you made this thread so that people would post attractive Veeky Forums black women

I'm not that guy, but I think he/she means that if you were to randomly pick any woman on earth, they are more likely to look unattractive than attractive. This is not exclusive to black women. At least, that's what I think he is saying.

In an effort to not let this get political, people seem to generalize the looks/behavior of black women all the time. I honestly believe this is because of western ideals of beauty, and how black women don't really fit that mold. They don't tend to have button noses, small cheekbones, or muscleless bodies, all of which are ideal in our world now. But whatevs I don't really know

I love when bait turns to black qt threads :)