How do i into Veeky Forums when i live in hot and humid place (30-37c, 70-90%)

how do i into Veeky Forums when i live in hot and humid place (30-37c, 70-90%)

You just don't be Veeky Forums sometimes. Shorts and Tee

but i need to hide behind clothes to look decent

you're clearly a pleb.
you can be fa with shorts and a tee

I'd just wear moisture-wicking and quick drying athletic apparel every day.
Someone is going to suggest linen shirts: say goodbye to your nipples.

Sounds like Singapore. Just wear jeans and stay in air-conditioned areas, at least that's what I do.

you be Veeky Forums

bump

You watch The talented Mr. Ripley and you copy Jude Laws's look.

>You can't be Veeky Forums with shorts and tee

WRONG

I used to be able to walk around orchard in a hoodie. Its gotten really bad lately.

w2c tee

Full Rick obviously

what do linen shirts do to nipples wtf

reddit
r/malefashionadvice
or
good shorts, no cargo shorts, above knee as high as your confidence goes, khaki and navy for sure.

shirts: button ups - should fit well, can roll up sleaves. like the pic you used but generally untucked, t-shirts - find solid color tees but good pattern such as heather, simple graphics like dead simple if you must, fit again #1, short sleeve button ups to - best option for being adventurous with patterns, henleys perhaps, if you can pull off moderate v-necks that is also an option.

shoes: get white shoes, stan smith/common projects/converse/vans/whatever just get a pair. boat shoes if you want to dress preppy a fair amount. maybe another casual sneaker with some other color that will work with a lot of stuff in ur closet
daz it...kinda, just make sure everything fits and you'll be ok. of course you can move beyond this but ya. fit is key. simple wins in warm weather, everyone saying shorts and tee is being legit.

>>
i forgot to add, for pants: get some light wash jeans, khaki pants, maybe navy too...again fit.
make sure they fit.
fit.
tif.
once you get past being a beginner you can do more with fit, but if you wanna look good, in the conventional sense, to a normie, fit.

chafes senpai

not really

L I N E N

lol. not everyone has your baby skin

You must be wearing some rough ass starched linen for it to chafe your delicate boi tiddies. Nice linen honestly feels like it floats right above your skin.

its on a case basis u fuckin downies
i didnt say linen always chafes ur fuckin nips

During summer your fit heavily relies on your body build and hair, this is where people with good features really get to shine

First step would be getting good quality basic color tshirts/shorts and sneakers a la - looks clean and is also practical

Linen is also great but you gotta watch out not to look like you belong in a line for a shitty Italian club

user,I...

Get Veeky Forums, get a tan. Accessorize.

this, there is a reason linen is expensive as shit you're are wearing shit linen probably blended with polyester not pure linen m8 that shit itches

that's some crappy linen then m8

when i was vietnam, wear what the old guys did. loose fitting shirt , loose fitting pants, and polished leather shoes without socks.

> watch out not to look like you belong in a line for a shitty Italian club, explain how to avoid that look, would it determine how body build?

what if op is not asian?

Pants - linen trousers or chino shorts

Shirts - long sleeve linen or short sleeve madras, pocket-tee shirts in solid colors

Shoes - loafers/slippers or blucher/camp mocs , and never with socks

lurk a few more days before posting so you can figure out how to greentext properly

Lightweight chinos, long sleeved cotton shirts. Roll up sleeves to the elbows. Boat shoes, no socks unless there are mosquitos around. You will be glad of shoes you can kick off instantly after a long walk.

Linen trousers are a hassle. You want easily washable trousers in a sweaty climate, and in any case they're usually too slacks-like for casual settings and too raggedy for formal settings.

Linen shirts: practical, but scratchy.

watch scarface or fear and loathing or something for inspo

also sun's out guns out: get a singlet and lurk Veeky Forums

What a meme.. Most of the people (including me) on this site will look like absolute homo fag hipsters if they try to pull off that mean dude with aloha shirt look

Veeky Forums has a hard time with summer fashion because it actually requires some knowledge/ability in color theory, patterns and accessorizing.
Far from the usual memeochrome where layering is seen as a hard thing to do.

Where the fuck do I find shorts like that?
All of the chino shorts I see go to the knee or have a wide opening and look stupid.

Depends on your personal style and what you're going for.

I like shit that has more texture to it. So I'll do something like darker chino shorts, denim shirt, canvas shoes, baseball cap. Swap out with things like henley's and marbled T's for really fucking hot days.

Some slightly unorthodox advice: get some tattoos.

You're gonna be showing way more skin in the summer, having some stuff here and there adds interest.

what glasses are these?

better advice: don't get tattoos

wc2 long sleeve cotton shirts

Rule of thumb: don't get tattoos unless you're muscular

This automatically excludes women from getting them

this just screams douchebro, would rather be skinny fat with acne 100% serious

Less competition for me, thanks m8