What does it mean to be effay?

What does it mean to be effay?

Wearing clothes with optimal color schemes and proportion while doing so in a confident manner

frank ocean is cute. CUTE

posts like these are so conflicting

when people compliment ugly subhumans on their looks it reaffirms me on how much better looking and superior i am.
at the same time it also makes me feel sick because society has declined so much due to liberalism that people are actually attracted to subhumans now

get off this board lmao

just get out man.

>he giggled to himself as he typed out his well thought out /pol/tard response just for it to backfire

ur making racism not funny anymore
bad post

you've never had a girlfriend before.

So I take it this is the only viable answer?

>
>posts like these are so conflicting
>when people compliment ugly subhumans on their looks it reaffirms me on how much better looking and superior i am.
>at the same time it also makes me feel sick because society has declined so much due to liberalism that people are actually attracted to subhumans now

best possible first post

fucking kek

someone link this to his tumblr i want to be e-famous

>watches anime
>thinks he isnt subhuman

this delusion jesus christ et la mère Marie
actually imma call you out on this bait

we are no longer at funny cringe anymore, this is sad deviantart tier cringe.

is this one of those 'projecting your repressed insecurities' things?

sleep with the teddy

>posts on anime image board
>thinks he isn't subhuman

oh it is a great bait
look at all these retards flaming on this genius

Frank Ocean is ugly. That's not racism.

I'd hang out with Frank

it means being self obsessed and never ready to be a good masculine father that will raise a brave masculine son.

Frank ocean is one of the most attractive artists working in 2017. Just about anyone who's not ironically racist thanks to an anime image board would rather fuck him than you. Post face.

>this is your brain on liberalism

You called him subhuman

>this is your brain when you're not influenced by an image board full of autists and shut ins who refuse to blame themselves for everything that has happened to them so they turn to hating on minorities to make themselves feel better

ftfy

>this is your brain when you're not influenced by an image board full of autists and shut ins who refuse to blame themselves for everything that has happened to them so they turn to hating on minorities to make themselves feel better

>anime reaction pics

You have to go back

Looks like Amagami SS

racism = low intelligence

post face

>mfw this guy is right and Veeky Forumsniggers are triggered to shit

thats cuz it is amagami ss

Your authoritarianism is unamerican

oh my god post of 2017 lmao

To be Veeky Forums in 2017 is the same is it was in 2010.
Be tall
Be a puny little bitch
Have a strong jawline
Hitler youth though overplayed is still Veeky Forums's go to. Now it's called an "undercut" so SJW's don't get sand in their pussies.

spend $100 on a drapey black t shirt
spend $1000 on a pair of faggy black skinny jeans
wear moar blakk

skoff at anyone with greater than 12% body fat

Satire aside,thanks for the answer tho

I legit can't tell the irony from reality on this board sometimes

That's basically the point.

Being a YUGE gigantic dicksucking faggot.

pathetic

>frank ocean is ugly

Wearing clothes, having hair, having a face, and a body to all match a certain aesthetic/core, as much as I hate to use the word aesthetic.
Think about it, people love XXXTentacion for his look. His music (to me) is great, but it synergises with his look very well.
Same with Rick Owens. He designs his clothes in a certain way to fit his own body and people happened to like the vibe he created.

>Think about it, people love XXXTentacion for his look

post face

lol u made him taller

I wasn't necessarily meaning his appearance, moreso the Aesthetic that I mentioned earlier

i haven't been compelled to reply to anything posted on this entire website in years but this post takes the cake holy shit. Imagine being such a pathetic human being with such a warped perception of reality created by a retarded political meme imageboard that you would call fucking Frank Ocean ugly. I mean i get it when people call Rocky ugly because it's kind of a meme but your post just seems so serious. Bottom line post your face or shut the fuck up.