youtube.com/watch?v=vaDLvzk1R_U
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-UxHUqAgDXA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GsDj1A0pqbs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0yv-4BquEH8
youtube.com/watch?v=ev4n7Bkn5QA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"bands you pretend to like but you only listen to each album once" core
Alrighty

vro i'm fucking all about elephant 6 but i would never wear that autistic shit. Greentext is spot on.

Only one i would wear since Sonic Youth is my shit

I blast neutral milk hotel everyday what are u talkin bout

sunn.southernlord.com/products/view_department/sale
big sunn sale going no rn

never heard of them, but that's a lovely shirt

"power, corruption & lies" could be made a nice shirt

awesome

This is my holy grail I want it so badly

i have that miles davis tee and its super sweet

>it's a "pleb thinks everyone else must be tryhard plebs too" episode

People always hate on Sonic Youth and it bugs the shit out of me because they are one of my favorite bands. I think it honestly comes down to the fact that, for the most part, they are far less accessible than other 80s/90s indie rock powerhouses (e.g. Dinosaur Jr, My Bloody Valentine, Pixies, etc.). Daydream Nation, for example, puts Teen Age Riot right at the front (probably their catchiest song), followed by the triple thread pleb filter of Silver Rocket, The Sprawl & Cross The Breeze (which sound much more like typical SY tracks). Some albums need to be listened to more than once. If you want accessible SY, check out Rather Ripped. On that note it's worth mentioning that very few bands continue to release quality albums (Murray Street, Sonic Nurse) two decades later.

youtube.com/watch?v=vaDLvzk1R_U

if you don't want that effect of people doing that
just wear shirts of less known albums or tours
i realy like my washing machine shirt

lol.

sonic youth is the most accessible band in the 'scene'. people hate on sonic youth because thurston is a pretentious fuck.

>sonic youth is the most accessible band in the 'scene'.
Which scene are you referring to? Also, albums like Confusion is Sex, Bad Moon Rising, EVOL & Sister cannot be considered accessible when compared to a typical "indie rock" band. You are either being disingenuous or you don't know your shit.

I don't wear a SY shirt, I'm just talking about people I meet who like music. Washing Machine is a gr8 album btw.

why can't you guys to listen to something like normal people music bands?

Aeroplane has some great songs, but I don't go full /mu/fag and pretend they're godlike.

Noise rock/no wave scene, obviously

new swans shit

why would you even pretend to like this band enough to wear their shirt

garbage band
garbage shirt

meh

Considering getting something simple like this

got this the other day

Oh someone else copped some of these from uniqlo.
Have you washed yours yet?
I ordered medium and this shit runs mad big.

kek

Not my photo or shirt. Western trash need not apply.

Nigga i just noticed you ordered an XL, nvm baka

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-UxHUqAgDXA

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GsDj1A0pqbs

Proud owner

I live in asia and they're asian sizing. So XL would be like american M

They are pretty good post punky British class struggle stuff. I actually bought this shirt myself

yeet

i want :((

Best music merch are record label shirts

>logo made to look like the la croix logo

awful

copped this one recently

also have a Planet Mu, Warp and R&S logo shirts

I'm genuinely not sure if this is true or not

w2c a high quality larks tongues in aspic shirt, no text?

Unknown pleasures

The 1975

copped one of these at their last concert but unfortunately I can't wear it because I got a size too small and then it shrunk further in the dryer

don't pay to watch them btw, they suck live, no enthusiasm left at all

good tee, also own

people will just see a shirt that says BUTTHOLE from far away

I love my bauhaus shirt.

w2c

would wear the shit out of all these simply for the aesthetics

How do I find this?

Impulse copped one of the 10 he put for sale online. Not really /fa but oh well

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0yv-4BquEH8

He can be a as pretentious as he wants. You fags can't even being to comprehend the genius.

Got this at Tall Juan's record release show and I love it.

That's nice.

even better

w2c?

w2c

kek i went on to Veeky Forums right now to ask for opinions on this shirt before impulse buying it.

YÓ, YALL AINT READY FOR THIS ONE FUKKBOISS!!!!

this joke is so fucking old

oh hey 2011 /mu/ is here

this one is better

GOAT coming through

w2c?

If you wear it irl it will look cringy as fuck

I have repeatedly considering bootlegging this design but I don't think I have the balls to wear it in public.

>genius

Lmao.

I used to be like you though. Until i found better bands. They're just the worst of both worlds (indie or noise/no wave). Too tryhard like they think they're abstract artists or some shit. They're just edgy teenagers

I have both imported uniqlo with american sizing and asian sizing. Sized medium for the imported one and XL for the asian ones

cgi blay :-DDDDDDDDD

Saw a customer wearing this at my job and i didn't realize it was a band shirt, i just saw "tool"

I love when fags wear cradle of shit shirts

I'm the guy you were replying to. Not sure why you keep referring to SY as a no wave band. Their first album is no wave, then they made 14 other albums.

>pretentious
>tryhard
>edgy
Nice buzzwords. I tried discussing specifics in my original post, but you clearly haven't listened to much of their music. What is pretentious about the earlier track I posted? Here's another deep cut, hope its not too abstract!

youtube.com/watch?v=ev4n7Bkn5QA

>I used to be like you though. Until i found better bands.
That user isn't me. This is really condescending, though. I've been a SY fan for 12 years. ~4k artists in last.fm library. It's really sad that you think there's something shameful in listening to an artists that's "entry level" or whatever. Grow up.

90s shoegaze shirts

hate being dumb

Why the fuck couldn't Death Grips get the right typeface?

I regret not getting this shirt years ago, now Trash Talk has erased all their merch from the internet.

you can easily clean that image and get it screenprinted

check em again

i genuinely hope you aren't actually walking around in Death Grips merch anymore guys

Yeah I was thinking about doing it myself and getting into amateur screen printing in general, there's just something satisfying about buying band merch from a band that doesn't print their shirts on hanes and its official merch, and I just want it because I never have enough tees i like in the summer. Thanks for being encouraging, though, user

you need to go back

bought this a few years ago and its still one of muh faves