Hair thread

Just got a buzzcut for the first time, not sure how long I'll keep it, give me ideas for what I should do next

+ Hair thread

Pic 4 and 5 ar bretty hot, although ur nice all around anyway 8.7/10

thanks user

6 and 7 my dude, highlights your facial features and makes you look mature

shave your bumfluff imo

How the fuck did this guy take a picture at the exact same angle every time

5 looks best on you

Can sea salt water replace shampoo?
How will it look like?

5 and 6 would fuck
rest not so much tbqh

I really need a haircut

i need ideas I have no clue about what to do with this shit

I stopped using shampoo almost 3 weeks ago. I shower everyday and use conditioner 4 times a week. I noticed my hair now easily maintains the style I give it which is nice.

Today I was visiting my parents though and my mom says my hair looks all shiny and dirty looking. I told her I stopped shampooing and she said I instead should at least every two days becuase I have oily hair.

What do? I got self-conscious about it since she said that and probably people/friends haven't mentioned anything to me just to be nice.

Im bored of my current hair but have no idea what to do with it. Suggestions?

This is a good hair day. How do I fix the circled parts and make them more defined like the other parts of my hair? I use rosemary/eucalyptus/sandalwood essential oil and seems to improve it a little, but not sure if it will keep making it better and desu it does not look that good usually. Any advice?

i have short straight hair how do i make it wavy, matte clay or what

I have a big nose and no chin what haircut should i get i lost the genetic lottery :(

keep or cut

That's a good cut user, do you remember any specifics or the "name" of the cut? I've been growing my hair out but because it's wavy it's come to be a fucking mess.

I really want this 90s leo dicaprio cut

Pls help me

Hey brother

Buzzcut is the best hair for you seems like. Don't listen to the long-hair plebs.

Im not jewish, just bad genes

I wasn't implying you were a kike.

I have a big nose as well. Although I do think I have a chin and it is very visible one time I posted some selfies on /pol/ some fags said I should add my nose bone on my chin. Tbh never heard about the chin meme before I browsed by Veeky Forums

Neither had I, and now I'm self conscious about it. Fuck you Veeky Forums

No name. I said that I wanted it short on the sides, tidy neck area, cut the tips but keep it long enough on the front/top as to not disrupt an orderly wave and not that short on the posterior part in order to cover the flat part of the head.

Pic 4 and 6 were your best cuts. Buzzcut is not great on you.

I've been growing my hair long and I've been wondering if it's possible to get slightly wavy hair like pic related when you have exclusively straight hair genetics.

is it bad i liked 2 and 5 the most?

No it means you have taste

What haircut does Martin Sheen have in Apocalypse Now?

Is it just a crew cut that's been grown out?

Yeah pretty much. It's a grown out fade.

7>2>rest

Most people are used to seeing dry, damaged hair. Though she could be right. Shampoo once a week and adjust accordingly.

Can I pull this off or should I just go for the fade?

I need more examples of this kind of haircut
would it look good in a diamond face shape?

2 or 1 are my favorite

lesbian cut

i guess its the lesbian cut but it looks alright for Veeky Forums people

For once I'd actually say undercut or pompadour. You have an ideal head shape / top length for it. also are you a mannequin

cut bc face fat it's not good only hve long hair when skinny sexy face not that you look That bad but your face need less fat for long hair you can make goal to cut hair and get in shape by time har back, long

What is this hairstyle called? Is it effay?

Brown or blonde?

Gonna need the full middle left picture before I can help you

Sorry bby this is a blue board

Shaving soon since I'm enlisting

I like your hair but get it trimmed so its even if you want booty before you enlist

LONDON

nah srs brown looks gd

keep it growing?

Currently growing it out, thinking of braiding

Thanks for the input! And yes, I'm the first fully autonomous mechanized mannequin. Fear me

>pictures in the bathroom
>that picture

been growing for a year. any ideas in what to do?

HOW THE FUCK DO I GET RID OF MY DANDRUFF?!! I'M USING CLINICAL STRENGTH SHAMPOO, CONDITIONING DAILY, AND PUTTING OLIVE OIL IN MY HAIR AND IT'S NOT GETTING ANY BETTER.

How old is OP? I think I look a bit like you

Had a bad problem too, but might not be as bad as yours.

The trick for me was to not wash with shampoo everyday, it seriously dries your scalp and hair. Thats not to say you shouldn't shower, but only wet your hair, and not "wash" it. But I may be telling you things you already know.

how to get hair like this?

[spoiler]male btw[/spoiler]

ya'll fuck with FACE hair?

nice pout faggot

what in the fuck did I just read

2 and 6 look good

Any good galleries for men's hairstyles? Most of the ones on Young Stalin are over half a decade old.

I was the same for 4 years, then I found out that dandruff is fungal in most cases. The coal tar shampoo isn't designed to treat that. Look for some with pyrithion zinc in it like Head and Shoulders.

Hard to say, both suits you. I would go with blonde. If you go brunette, it should be a light brown. You are more of a light type.

How do I tell a barber that I want this haircut without bringing up the nazi party, slash, what is this haircut called.

>crop picture
>show picture to barber

this haircut is so fucking ugly

the ugly and boring alt-right haircut is what it's called

Thanks. Just got light brown hair. Because my blonde went to dirty piss blonde.

Put on hair wax before going to sleep.

god tier
>3rd from right

great tier
>2nd from right

good tier
>right most

fuccboi tier
>2nd from left
>left most

shit tier
>2nd and 3rd from left

prove me wrong (you cant)

I'm 25

Agreed, thinking a lot about growing my hair long again, not sure when but I'll do it at some point

You look like Franz Liszt

>wanted felicity jones
>ended up with kate gosselin

now all I want is death

>kate gosselin
h-how?

I wish I knew so I could go back and time to correct it

Gonna go find a new place and just have them bring it to a pixie cut

keep it
ya got a young river pheonix thing going on

God, you poor thing. so you lost like 6 inches?

It was about 5-6 inches, yeah

the lady took it all off in one go too, I would have stopped her there but I wasn't wearing my glasses so I couldn't be sure what was going on

never let women touch your hair

No.

I tried washing it, but this is what I'm left with

Can you pull off buzzcut with a receding / U-hairline?
I'm talking Spooky Black type of hair

just trimmed the bangs a little. did I fuck up?

what's the acceptable term for a hitler youth haircut

Thinking about bleaching but not sure if i should cut it short or keep it long..

I TOLD YOU TO SHAVE THOSE DAMN SIDEBURNS

shit photo
post front

you look like an anime (not in a good way)

what do ya'll think?

I'm going for the leo cut too
I'm waiting for it to grow out atm, can I pull it off?

yes

Does anyone have images of a flattop that's been grown out a bit and combed to the side?

You look similar to Miranda Cosgrove desu.

Steven Anderson/10

You look like you can't even operate a microwave

I guess that's fine if you're going for that burnout summer school look

Am I handsome?

It looks fine if you're going for the "I'm a tortured homosexual living in the post-industrial age" look. I'm not even being ironic here. Now all you need to do is look at what pictures of old post-punk bands and jack their look.

what were you thinking