Where does Veeky Forums shop?

where does Veeky Forums shop?

I generally shop thrift and then Japanese streetwear brands like CE, Undercover, Neighborhood etc.

Uniqlo for some basics. I live in Japan.

Thieve me a Buzz Rickson Gibson MA-1, would you?

did Veeky Forums ever have a lot of anons living in japan? that would have been useful in the buy/sell/trade threads

i really weekday

good quality at a great price. i wish they would ship to the US but for now i'll just order from asos

Can someone else confirm Weekday quality?

yea it's good

I do but I'm basically a streetwearfag like I said and Veeky Forums hates streetwear.

Japanese streetwear is great for the most part

walmart

Just got some stuff some uniqlo

Why do their OCBDs have a Halloween costume feel and smell?

socks,undies, and thermal sweaters.

I visited Japan for a couple of weeks and I fell in love with uniqlo, but I struggled finding thrift shops in Shinjuku

Uniqlo

And I'm gonna start to shop at weekday because it just replaced the Cheap Monday store in Paris

>I visited Japan for a couple of weeks and I fell in love with uniqlo

That's kind of too bad because Japan is one of the best fashion countries in the world and there's way more than just Uniqlo. I could just be jaded because I live here but there's a Uniqlo on every block and everyone wears Uniqlo.

Don't get me wrong like I said I do shop at Uniqlo and the price point to quality is good but it's a bit too basic for me. Don't think I could ever wear like full Uniqlo.

>I struggled finding thrift shops in Shinjuku

There aren't thrift shops in Shinjuku, what compelled you to look (only?) there? For thrift shops your best bets are actually Shimokitazawa and Koenji.

Yes Uniqlo is very good for socks. I actually hate Uniqlo underwear they don't fit me and ride up all the time. I think it's my thiqq ass. Last time I went back to the US I stocked up on Hanes lmao.

yo is ce in japan cheaper

As far as I know it's the same basic price I just don't have to pay shipping because I go to the store.

I do most of my shopping online now, because I live in a rural area for work.

>Ted Baker
>J crew
>Huckberry
>UNIQLO
>Levi's (for Jeans only)

My style is kind of preppy, but It a far cry from the hype beast I was in my earlier years.

thrift store. i waste most of my money on betting anyway
if i win online, just got stone island jacket with money i won