Post Veeky Forums face aesthetics

Does Veeky Forums stand for faggot? I was linked here from Veeky Forums and you all look like you're about 6 months away from transitioning.

you must be ugly to not be able to appreciate aesthetics without having to question your sexuality. then again, Veeky Forums.

I'm not even sure if this is bait

Bleughhh

Maybe this is the thing to reply to? I have trouble with my side profile. I feel like something's off but haven't been able to pinpoint. Opinions?

Front facing, for what it's worth

haha chinlet

jesus christ you are a huge faggot

I agree to an extent. Can't tell if that's totally recessed chin or combination of broad Native American nose and moderately weak chin. Bugs the shit out of me

is my face ok?

ive been thinking about getting lip fillers, having my ears pinned back or getting my nose tip sharpened BUT its all very expensive and im a poor college student atm

you are very qt :)

I don't like how you do your makeup and brows but your face is great

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Fuck off dont sully this pure dutch girl with your Veeky Forums shenanigans.

you look absolutely gorgeous, dont change anything.

Nothing wrong with it. The chubby cheeks takes away from your aesthetics. Lose face fat

Hey thanks. Guess I'll pick up on the smoking a bit to curb appetite. I've already lost a bit due to skipping meat but I'll be more conscious :^)

I hate that I live in a world where a beautiful girl like this is considering mutilating her face

how old r u?

that's not her idiots

Do it you look terrible right now, it'd totallyhelp you.

proof?

getting johnny depp vibes

google reverse image search ffs kys

I doubt ella freya would post on here

it's an old picture of a popular and obviously self-confident ella freya

weight, height?

why?

lookin good mate just wondering cause i got similar feature and im thinking of lowering to 17 bmi but dont know if itll be too low for face aesthetics.

Did somebody said aesthetics?

Ray Manzarek on Jim Morrison

He died

jim morisson wasn't even that handsome
you just think he was because he died at his peak

what do you ask for when you get your hair cut? liking the lengths

Dennis

What? When? People post pics and vids of him all the time

r8

Shitty chin

r8 me fags