its getting hot in here. So take off all your clothes
Need some inspo for very warm weather
Long pants are a nono
Sleeveless is bonus points

I hope you dont consider your picture inspo

OP please stick to lurking

Dont make this board look like anymore shit than it already is

Ofcourse not
Looks good on him but i need something more manly. I dont look like a kid. And id look like a dork wearing this. Im not as feminine

Just wear short sleeve button ups my dudes. Post more.

Help me man

>he's not a skinny twink
sorry theres no chance of you being Veeky Forums

Im Veeky Forums though. Does that help?

This is how i dont want to look

Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums cant be intertwined my man

Thats a long sleeve.. I would die if i wear this. Looks good though

Why cant i be Veeky Forumsfit though?
Im not as masculine or racist as those guys i swear

Please accept me.. Pokes of being a wall flower is a great movie haha r- right guys?

no one even bothers to check the stick anymore I wonder why the mods bother keeping it up

Because its boring
Its basicly how not to look disgusting. Which is good for some people but the whole point of this sub is to find new aesthetics i guess . if everyone followed a sticky they would look the same

w2c a shirt like this

masculinity and fashion dont go together. now that you're bigger some pieces are gonna start looking weird. part of being Veeky Forums is sucking it up and taking the heat so your aesthetic are in tact

Don't listen, twink is a preferable alternative to chubby, but ottermode/athletic is objectively the most Veeky Forums bodytype

Thrift shops
Long pants? No go.. How the fuck do you dress nicely with short pants

In the winter i could always throw on a black skinny jeans and look but now its so fucking hard

About masculanity im not that fit. I can look good in the pic you posted no problem. Its just too fucking hot here

Nice aesthetics but its way too fucking hot here for long pants

Op here. Im ottermode

And obligatory

Shirt is objectivly disgusting
It only works in this picture and would never look good irl desu

Any fellow Phoenix Veeky Forumsgs? It hit 120 last week. Recently ordered some Suicoke sandals, looking for some other recs to stay cool.

How hot we talking I'm in Texas and its like 80-100 degrees Fahrenheit here. Our coldest days in the summer are high 70s with a breeze and I still wear pants just never long sleeve shirts

Talking 86
No long pants for me

suck it up fag

Shirt tucked in actually lookin decent
I want that to be back in style so bad

>masculinity and fashion dont go together
This guy seems Veeky Forumsfa

he's the exception

Just go away, get out.
Just go.
GET OUT.

go back to Veeky Forums faggot

sorry for posting a random image from google instead of searching for hours on tumblr

i live in phoenix. the heat sucks but i'm still wearing jeans most of the time cause shorts look terrible. i'm inside most of the day anyway.

>muh trends
Just do it you fuckin pussy

>sweater
>shorts
What did he mean by this?

I am in Tucson. I copped suicokes for 15 bux at the Last Chance and whew lifesaver. Slip on vans will get shit from this board but they are pretty ideal, and you can just throw em away at the end of summer

w2c pants?

Asos

they dont have that kind anymore but type in windowpane pants and some similar ones should come up

disgusting

w2c similar shirt

All y'all are amateurs

trash

i wear long sleeve shirts and pants especially because it is so hot. i recommend linen dress shirts + linen pants + hat + light shoes like low top converse or something. i avoid the sunlight at all cost

what shoes or sneakers would go w/ these?

>Ofcourse not

he says after using the pic to start a thread he made called "hot weather inspo". you are a goober and a liar and everyone here sees through you r/mfa go fuck yourself kid

Do it if your shoulders are significantly wider than your hips. Or just do it and fuck everyone