community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends

New /thinspo/ tumblr:
>thininspo.tumblr.com
/thinspo/ for guys:
>post-punk.tumblr.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

losertown.org/eats/cal.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anyone have experience of fasting at a low BMI? 19.3, 4 days in, I've heard it's supposed to be easy by now but I'm dying.

eat before you go to a hospital, do you think it's natural to feel like you're dying? eat a slight deficit, don't fall for the fasting meme

I understand that I should eat because of how I feel. But I can't help but feel it's lack of willpower. I'm eating at 100 hours in regardless senpai. Just curious about the overall experience, I was told I'd feel great by now

DON'T, unless you're already overweight bro.
I started at 200-210lbs on the 5th of this month, through fasting and 500calorie re-feeds every 4-7days I've gotten myself down to 170lbs.
if you don't have a shit load of body fat like I do, sadly you risk losing your life. but if you want to die, than that's up to you :3

Asked this in other thread already but maybe also have an opinion:

Okie doke.
Since the dude already isn't wearing any underwear and exposing his pubes; how do you deal with belly hair?
It is definetly effay having that line of hair leading down from belly button into pants but what if it starts going out of control?
trim it?
Shave sides or just let it go?
>also
>what if the trail ends prematurely?

you will not feel great fasting unless you're actually a monk who meditates for 10 hours a day. your body will feel like shit and your mental health will deteriorate if you do not eat food. fasting is a slippery slope to anorexia, and considering your BMI is already very low, I wouldn't recommend it.

uhhhhhhh id say it's up to what your SO or yourself prefers

why even have Veeky Forums
>just do what you prefer or your SO want....
useful help desu

wrong, you just need to have enough fat to feel well while fasting. Your body after burning all of it's carbs and sugars will look to fat, if no fat is there you will be hungry as hell, and your body will eat it's muscle. your body stores fat for a reason, fasting is that reason.

>going on Veeky Forums to find advice to get an SO

kek. only thing you'll get from Veeky Forums is to find advice to look good to other Veeky Forumsggots

sure, but it's easier, healthier, and more attractive to just work out instead

>going on Veeky Forums to find advice to get an SO
that was never asked.
No idea where you got that from.

Naw not really, it's longer, harder, tedious, and shit loads of time + money, to be working out while you're 70-100lbs overweight, i'd take you like 6 months to a year to get to a reasonable weight, which is a fucking nightmare and leaves room for relapse and food addiction.

Or you could just man up, and fast + heavily restrict and drop that weight in 1 - 2 months.
which is easier and more efficient? I personally have lost 30 pounds fasting and heavily restricting this month alone and I'm on my way to reaching a healthy weight.

Keep in mind fasting is the act of literally starving yourself, so it's impossible not to shred though fat and muscle.
it's the best way to lose weight period.

Why do I feel like shit then at 127 5'8 ~17%BF? Genuinely curious

17% bf at 127? I don't think that's very accurate personally.
You also need some fat around your vital organs etc. But I have no idea, it's been more than two days so hunger should be gone, do you just feel sluggish and tiered? that's normal. but if the hunger is still there and you have pains in your back etc I would break the fast and try restricting to 500cals a day or so if you want to be thinner personally.

yeah you lose that weight more quickly but there's a shit ton of problems associated. first of all if you're fat as fuck and you fast then you'll have all sorts of loose skin. you'll also be skinnyfat as fuck if you don't work out at all during that time period.

not only that, heavy calorie restriction and fasting is a fast track to eating disorders, which is worse than "relapse and food addiction"

Most people would rather just choose the practical and fast method of doing things to maximize their time, energy, and resources. Like myself many choose fasting and restriction, which is far easier since it takes literally no work at all, except psychological.
Loose skin doesn't really frighten me personally since I already have stretch marks and shit anyways, plus most people that workout to lose weight have loose skin aswell? also not possible to be skinny fat if you actually complete the entire fasting and restriction and go on to eat clean organic and a mainly vegan diet.

also I'd rather have an under eating disorder than an overeating disorder personally.
some people are different.

first of all my friend you do NOT want an eating disorder, speaking from experience. I used to feel literally the exact same way as you, and then I ended up in a hospital. It sounds easy now, and sure it's just fasting and it's easy, but you will get to that """Healthy weight""" and you will be convinced you need to be 10 pounds less. Then, 5 pounds less. And this goes on forever. You get addicted to the feeling of hunger, because hunger is a stronger feeling than the anxiety you feel when you look in the mirror. You get addicted to seeing your magical number on the scale and BMI spectrum go down. It's living hell, and unhealthy as shit. Now, this won't happen to everybody who fasts, but it will happen to some.

If you work out to lose weight you will have less loose skin, as you will have lost it way more slowly and the fat is replaced by muscle. If the point of fasting is to look better (i.e., have less body fat), then it only makes sense to work out because it will make you look even better than just fasting alone. Yes, it's more work, and yes, it's prone to failure. But it's far better than the alternative.

do i have what it takes to be thinspo?

5'4'' 100 lbs

That sticker seemingly not being able to be cleanly peeled off but tearing really makes me angry...

what lol

Clean your room you heathen... without discipline you wont have any fashion.

i was literally doing laundry you autist

cute

Does that not seem accurate? Also I feel sluggish to the point of wanting to lie down and do nothing but I'm stuck at work. Also stomach still rumbling and definitely hungry

ciara was pretty thinspo

lel

just wondering;
is it possible to wear out your gag reflex to the point of being unable to induce vomiting?

I'm not asking for psychiatric help, just an answer to this question

i thought its more of a mental thing? like i can make myself gag just by thinking hard enough

go to a gym, christ
seek help is the only answer to this question. good luck getting over your bulimia, it will be a long and stressful journey

you can be desensitised to it, sure
but like anything, it just needs time to heal

>tfw no long and slender legs

trim and shape. Sometimes it's better to just have it removed entirely depending on how you look. Personally I barely grow any body hair so I just wax what little grows and trim my armpits and nethers so its tidy.

saw a girl like this today in supermarket.
Im 6'3 and her legs seemingly went up to my belly button height. But with her small torso she was only an inch or so taller than me.
Was really freaky looking but I bet those legs also makes for a really freaky experience too.

Anyone have the link to that other calculator (not the one in pastebin)?

I wanna know how much to take on average to reach my goal weight.

here you go. does anyone known if you choose an active option if it deducts from the calories you plan to eat every day or assumed you eat over it to meet it?

losertown.org/eats/cal.php

hnnng goal legs

this whole 1500 kcal a day thing is a lot harder than i thought it was gonna be, i can't stop myself from snacking and when i do its really hard
idk how the fuck some of you do 800kcal and under a day, you guys have some really insane self control

How do I become taller? I'm 5"9 but I want to be at least 6 feet

It gets easier after time. You'll eventually get it.

Today I ate nothing but a small slice of cheesecake and some cold zaru soba noodles.

t. dyel skellington

You do it by consuming black or low calorie coffee (that suppresses appetite) and you eat your fill with large amounts of vegetables (get them when they're cheap and/or frozen) and fruit, with one heavy meal filled with protein and good shit.
Sugar makes you crave more sugar, so ween yourself off of it and that will help immensely.
I quit drinking soda three years ago by taking one month to eat anything I wanted, but drank nothing but water. I drank tea until I got to the point of drinking black tea, then jumped to coffee. I cut out chocolate in January, and stopped eating most grains back in oct-nov.

You also got to mentally think of it as something you want to do, I wanted to be someone who drank black coffee and ate little and healthily. So when I got rid of the shit junk food I was eating, I mentally made the effort to see it not as something I was being forced to get rid of, but something I wanted to stop cause it wasn't in line with who I wanted to be.

>was really thin for a bit while hardcore hating life
>life gets better, I get on meds(Paxil cuz I'm sad and also hormones cuzi I wish I were a gurl), get a girlfriend
>shits pretty gucci
>time flies and suddenly I realize I'm 40 pounds heavier
>before I know it I'm 100 pounds heavier and over-weight
>can never stick to counting calories, always give up after a few days, worried I'm gonna gain more weight

How do I do it? I have a calorie counting app on my phone, I always start off the day counting calories, but somehow by the end of the day I've thrown out counting calories for the day and have way over-eaten. How do I get into the mindset to really lose weight?

If you were thin before you can get back to being thin. All it takes is discipline and how much you want it

i consume 600 a day not even flinching

I'm 155lbs after dropping 160lbs and I'm starting to feel it slip again
I do this every time, just throw in the towel and go back to old habits

I don't know why I'm so self destructive. Every good thing to happen to me, I feel like I don't deserve it so I try to ruin it.

Will taking small doses of ipecac before I eat to make myself nauseous help me lose weight?

almost certainly not

I still have a hefty supply of DNP, and the weather is cooling down a bit
I only have 15lbs left to lose, this could shave a few weeks off. If only it wasn't for the massive lethargy.

I ate today. I fucking hate myself

user please, you're talking out of your ass right now, I reccomend everyone read
Jason Fung the obesity code. Lowering insulin and fasting is the only true way to get rid of fat. The book explain's it all, even the lose skin while fasting myth. Stop giving shitty advice user.

M E N T A L I L L N E S S

Jason Fung the obesity code. Check online for free pdf, read it, follow it. Its really that simple

my beautiful thinspo italian baby boy

lmfao didn't expect 2 see elias here

is it possible to have a thinspo diet while having good academic performance?

yes, just add a healthy dose of stims to your diet

oh my god you're so small and cute with 16.9 bmi I hate you

cool top and p!atd posters, and ya

Yes. My boyfriend made himself vomit once and since then he is unable to. Natures way of telling you bulimia isn't the way to go ;^)

15lbs from 18.4 bmi
I set that as a benchmark but getting there is harder than I thought.

How do I vomit better? not as in more volume, but to produce better quality vomit. Thank you in advance

Drink lots of water beforehand.
Just chug all you can, makes you eat less and helps it up easier
Peak time is immediately after eating up to 30 minutes

google it

stop eating shit like burgers and pizza it don't go out well

>ded

Who's this?

Am i /thinspo

Post end of day calories
I may have ate a few more/less cals in total but its definitely below 900.

What should I drop to if I'm 5'11 and 150, to be this thin?

>slicked back hair
Stop this meme

ive been eating less than 600 calories for a few weeks now and i feel like imma drop dead any moment. what do?

Drink more water
Eat more nutritious food
Vitamins
If all else fails, eat more.

30lbs

more than that

Are you greek?

Eat more vegetables

r8 my daily food

I prefer microwave popcorn.

No? Why?

This is gonna sound gay but your neck, lips and belly button look exactly like a greek faggot I knew.

>I don't know why I seemingly recognized it though

GAY!

It's okay.
Let me hug the anger from your soul.

That's pretty cute, and I'm not even into guys.

GAY!!

salty and high in carbs.

You guys take care of yourselves.
Don't be afraid to eat a bit and get some exercise.
Drink water and don't be too hard on yourselves.

Have a nice day.

I see you need a little more than just a hug.

dat levi

Start hating life/yourself again

anyone here ever use ephedrine? I've been thinking of trying an EC stack to help me lose weight