How to find non asian women that dig high fashion? Never saw a woman in her 20s wear this kind of stuff...

How to find non asian women that dig high fashion? Never saw a woman in her 20s wear this kind of stuff, didnt even come across some rick owens yet which is almost basic by now

Sorry, its only asians

in real life only autistic people care as much about high fashion as Veeky Forums

men are more likely to be more autism than women and asians are one of the most autism races, hence you're unlikely to come across a non-asian woman who cares about high fashion

"high fashion" evolved past this gothninja/minimalist phase 5 years ago

you're not as interesting or knowledgeable as you think you are

you're going to have to get a used up one (her old bf got her into high fashun)

or introduce one. only options.

i got gooks coming out my ears but white girls outside of LA and NYC don't care about fashion

This is Leon Emanuel Black FW17 right?

man i swear people who dickride asians have never actually lived around them and just go off some random pictures of some niche parcel of tokyo

i live in large asian suburb and they arent Veeky Forums, they dress like nerds and autists

Does anybody have a link to the Rick Owens discord?

I love mens high fashion but it is expensive.
Any advice on how to stay current with the trends and save money.
If your interested and successful with fashion your Woman will develop an interest. That could good shared passion for a couple.

Go to Paris.

If I ever meet one she's mine but other wise I meet this one girl who was broke af from the Sacramento area which means you ain't shit if you be in the bay. She was kinda Veeky Forums doe for like mall core things. She was Danish if I remember right could find a link to her Facebook if there is interest I guess. Also this other girl who is more my taste. She's more of a true religion so cal girl. With a general western ascetic. I'm kinda bad with women sine there all kinda boring except for these I guess. I will be making major moves after summer if I can. The first girl did not seem to be into me. She left the elevator when I was talking to her. The feels hurt me man lol

ignore the lol my keyboard just did that for some reason.

you're going to have to go somewhere like LA or NYC, you're not going to have much, if any, luck finding people that care about collecting couture in the states outside those places.

>i live in large asian suburb and they arent Veeky Forums, they dress like nerds and autists
>suburb

that's your problem desu. I live in a major american city and the asians here are definitely the best dressed ethnic group

do you live in a big city? if you dont, give up

otherwise just go to the area where there are high end stores and/or thrift shops and visit any cafe in that same area

or get invited to fashion shows and grab any girl

t.asian

phonefags are the worst

i live in london. asians dress like nerds

Modern fashion is generally complementary to freakishly skinny, alien-looking people. It's a lot more common for asians to look like that than white people. Also kind of agree with this guy, most 2nd generation asians don't dress well, it's just rich 20 year olds who's rich Chinese father bought them an apartment in the west.

Veeky Forums has the absolute worst taste in women.
Women are fashion accessories to you: I really didn't think this existed in men.

Go to your local boutique/ high end stores, but be warned, more than likely:

A) Only there to make money, no sense of fashion/style.
B) Hyper pretentious, nothing will ever be good enough for them.
C) Excessive attention whore. Not necessarily looking for someone fashionable as they are, but more so someone as good looking as they believe themselves to be.

And as this thread has stated, most asians aren't fashionable, just trend/brand humpers with excessive money from reasonably wealthy parents.

I agree with you for the most part and have similar experiences with the Asian community but the only people I've ever seen wearing anything "high fashion" have been Asians.

Pretty sure they were mainly tourists though (I live in England).

You sound genuinely autistic, no fucking shit you don't get with women

thanks user

i dont know why not manufacture one

Taobao