What the fuck, this guy legit? Has legit reviews

What the fuck, this guy legit? Has legit reviews

Anyone know?

How the fuck he get all this shit???

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/COMMON-PROJECTS-1845-ACHILLES-RETRO-LOW-SNEAKERS-WHITE-BLACK-GR-46-NEU-/152491123703?
ebay.com/itm/Common-Projects-Achilles-Low-Supreme-Stone-Island-Blue-Suede-Made-in-Italy-/282454837102
ebay.com/itm/COMMON-PROJECTS-1885-ACHILLES-RETRO-LOW-SNEAKERS-WHITE-BURGUNDY-GR-46-NEU-/152473052039
ebay.com/itm/Common-Projects-Size-41-/182598290672
ebay.com/itm/COMMON-PROJECTS-Canvas-amp-Leather-Slip-On-Sneaker-Size-UK-7-EU-41-Brand-New-/122449287144
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

works at clothing store

posts stores stock on his grailed

sells something

buys it from store with employee deiscount

ships to buyer

whats to understand here? oh yeah, youre a dumbfuck that buys cp, that explains it.

sales
stop being such a fucking retard

yeah what would you buy instead then faggot

No you

People that 'have every size' usually just proxy the item from someplace they can buy it cheaper. I.e. internationally or with employee discount

hes the plug

that's possible but lot of times they also are just rich and buy up the remaining stock of some store that is trying to make room for new season stock
200 for CPs is not even that crazy of a price

If it is a guy reselling using employee discount, wouldn't they notice him either not wearing what he's buying, or notice that he's buying tonnes of stuff? He has 300+ sales on Grailed, surely one of his employers would've said something.

Damn I've been looking for a year for a new pair for 200 or less, have yet to find one.

Bitch you talk shit about CPs yet you give no argument and no alternatives that would be "better"

yeah Mr. Manager i've been helping get the word out about our brand, i'm buying another pair for my cousin as a birthday gift and my buddy from back home now wants a pair of the white ones too he said

You aren't looking hard enough

thanks, really appreciated your links, since you can look so much harder and find them all the time..

Stop being entitled fuck and put the work in it yourself, I really can't bring myself to give a flying fuck if anonymous stranger online doesn't get to buy shoes for discount even if I try hard so your passive aggressive attitude is lost.

Calling someone on their bullshit is passive aggressive?
Chill the fuck out son, need a tampon?

Taking it so hard to be proven wrong, ay m8?

lay off the hormones faggot

Nobody is going to tell you where to look online for steals because high school resellers will flood the website and do it for profit rather than buying for themselves.

t. never paid over $250 for designer sneakers

P.S. Its probably not an American store

Yeah man I knows ssense sometimes have sales for 235 for cps, but this guy is saying he can easily and constantly find them for under 200..

And calls me entitled and lazy because I can't find them myself.

I mean the link I posted has them for 235, so obviously under 250 is possible.

Damn getting mad at someone being slightly insinuatory, and then blasting them like a roid raging menopausal toddler doesn't strike you as even a little bit hypocritical?..

Are you retarded? He's not stealing them. The shop gets paid, so why would they care even if he's not buying them for himself?

>on their bullshit
Why the fuck would I even link them to you in the first place when I can just buy them myself and resell on grailed for profit?
You are dumb as fuck
I can't deal with passive aggressiveness, especially fucking online where the entire act is lost because it's not real human interaction.

>Yeah man I knows ssense sometimes have sales for 235 for cps, but this guy is saying he can easily and constantly find them for under 200..
>And calls me entitled and lazy because I can't find them myself.
I don't see how these 2 contradict each other in any way. So you aren't good at searching for sales, git gud faggot.

235 isn't equal to

because you would be doing that, and since you aren't they probably don't occur at that price often enough for you to even find them.

You have serious anger issues. Take your meds son

>235 isn't equal to I can't find good deals so you are wrong when yu find them
????????
>they probably don't occur at that price often enough for you to even find them
they do
the pic in the OP wouldn't exist unless you couldn't find them for cheap enough to make profit with that kinda price, don't assume everyone is as incompetent as you are

okay faggot you win, I've admitted I'm shitty at finding deals already but it seems I should be crucified for it.

You've been so helpful in all your shit talking, thank you so much for being not at all constructive in any way.

I'm sure you have a wonderful life full of friends who don't hate your negative toxic shit.

>tgfw not a jew reseller
How can this people live with their shitty 50-100$ profits?
>t. earn 3000€/month like a normal human being

>it seems I should be crucified for it
Oh please stop being such a fucking drama queen, take the hint and try to find shops you don't know about and keep tabs on the prices, it's not even hard.
ebay.com/itm/COMMON-PROJECTS-1845-ACHILLES-RETRO-LOW-SNEAKERS-WHITE-BLACK-GR-46-NEU-/152491123703?
ebay.com/itm/Common-Projects-Achilles-Low-Supreme-Stone-Island-Blue-Suede-Made-in-Italy-/282454837102
ebay.com/itm/COMMON-PROJECTS-1885-ACHILLES-RETRO-LOW-SNEAKERS-WHITE-BURGUNDY-GR-46-NEU-/152473052039
ebay.com/itm/Common-Projects-Size-41-/182598290672
ebay.com/itm/COMMON-PROJECTS-Canvas-amp-Leather-Slip-On-Sneaker-Size-UK-7-EU-41-Brand-New-/122449287144
>I'm sure you have a wonderful life full of friends who don't hate your negative toxic shit.
Don't mistake schooling retards online reflecting anything I am in real life. And I mean I just want you faggots to learn something instead of sitting here expecting to handed everything to you.

hi OP samefag. how utterly pathetic

This picture is ugly I want to unsee it I am going to bed soon

its more like a side job, you just sound jealous
The real jews are the ones selling shoes at a 300% markup

>earn 3000€/month like a normal human being
71% of the world's population lives on less than $10 a day

LOL

>posts the shitties common projects
>some shitty used retros not even close to under 200

>hurrdurr let me just show you all how retarded I am

yea fuck off

oh shit you caught me