Ryan Gosling

What's his secret? He doesn't have model or chad level looks, he is not Zyzz level jacked, he has an asymmetrical face and generally just seems to be just above-average in looks. Has he just mastered street/photoshoot style and never leaves the house looking shabby? Is this simply movie star halo-effect? What is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/list/ls054789830/
imdb.com/list/ls003060410/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

above average? like a 9/10 above average

just know how to dress for your body
that's it

I dunno. High forehead, with an asymmetrical face (eyes are set differently), slightly bent nose and a seemingly weak jaw, he doesn't strike me as the 8-10/10 male. He is obviously on point in his style, hair and fitness though.

He's a good height, is fit, has a consistent style that works for him and he has this aloofness and confidence about him. Also he just seems like a nice guy.

Yeah, you are probably right, movie star money, fashion advisors and years of experience probably does it.

Be an actor

imdb.com/list/ls054789830/

Most of these guys are not conventionally handsome but are way more attractive than 90% of men. It's not all about looks.

If Ryan Gosling was some user on the subway dressed average and built average girls would pay him no attention.

This, tbqh Veeky Forumsm. People consider him more attractive than he actually is because he's a famous actor who's been in a few movies people liked and has a meme personality.

He's not ugly, but he's no Brad Pitt either. Height, body, and style are his best assets. Most guys his age are fat, bald and dress like shit.

that's because everyone in Veeky Forums is attracted to skeletons with gaunt cheeks and visible cheekbones.

in reality most women finds guys like attractive.

a girl i was speaking to recently doesn't actually find him attractive, mainly due to how closely set his eyes are

He has wide hips, his body is not a good asset

Women only care about arms, chest and abs.

He's slightly above average. Everyone just admires him because they're autistic. You don't see normies actually thinking anything besides "yeah he's good looking"

agree with you but that list is mostly bullshit
most of the guys there are not ugly, just old.
some of the relatively young ones are not ugly at all either.

imdb.com/list/ls003060410/ more important list look at how bland the all are. but they all have one thing in common they all look manly

Ryan and I have very similar noses and our chins are basically the same.
He gives me hope

agreed generally but that list is complete ass
women will ridicule chicken legs

Autism.

>good looking and fitting clothes
>big arms, not steroids arms, just strong looking
>well proportioned body (except for his eyes)
>great skin
>model tier haircut
>matching accessories (brown sunglasses and wrist watch match the shoes and the coffee)
>stylish necklace
>good posture, good height

What is there not to like? This thing that someone said here
>If Ryan Gosling was some user on the subway dressed average and built average girls would pay him no attention.
Is absolutely false. People who look like him get a fair deal of attention.

He's a very solid 8, a 9 to me.

LOL, you must have wide hips if you disagree dude. women ridicule guys with wide hips too

please stop spamming and bumping this stupid thread. you've made it about 100 times now

That shirt looks awful on him.
His secret is that he's mr basic. And to you that's amazing.
I never see pictures of him and think his fit is anything to even replicate.

I just wanna know where he gets his jeans.

Did Ryan just copy Sam Hyde style

He's incredibly average which is a desirable trait
This

you owe me two thousand dollarrrssss

He's rich and he's in movies.

Yes Jonah Hill pulls more pussy than you

Trump was getting his dick wet with a shitty tv show....models were fucking Trump bare then modelling channel and saint Laurent the next day...

Jonah Hill ain't actually that bad looking when he loses weight, like a lot of people.

Jeff Goldbloom
>ugly
That Jew can do no wrong

nips that sag down to his hips

>Chris Pine
lol

Canada gene pool is decent for now

not as much inbreeding as UK nor as much interracial breeding as the US

he was great in Drive which reminds me I still need to find myself a denim jacket

Yeah nah. Where do you live? You insidious nigger chink. Canada is at least half not white. And it's only getting worse and worse.

Look Jews were denied entry to Canada during muh holocaust, and nothing happened. Jews forgave the canucks and it's not even in our psyche.

Canadians need stop this insane suicidal intake of mud people and chinks.

>the celebrity I resemble the most is Ryan (mainly in negative characteristics pointed out) down to the wide hips
>ex looks exactly like Carey
I refuse to watch Drive.

i got told i look like him once and one of my exes looks a lot like carey

watch the movie it's good you won't kill yourself unless you were already going to

He honestly looks better than ryan gosling, people love memes, his name and his persona has and will all ways be "funny fat meme retard" for most normies, he will never get recognition for his progress, normies put ya in a box, it's hard to escape.

that's what sets us apart from /THICC/ posters

i will not accept obesity as a preference!

>he's rich and an actor

You guys are just not paying attention. Gosling is referenced by women in media for being so attractive all the time.
They could be doing that with a hundred other guys that are indeed better looking than Gosling but for some reason they shill for him.

Could it be like an accessibility thing? He's like a superior version of the nu-males they date irl so they can imagine dating him.
Whereas some genuine 10/10 guy blows their suspension of disbelief because they know they don't measure up to that.

>a fucking subhuman cancuck
>Veeky Forums ever
gas yourself

He's clearly not just average or "just above average". But even if he was, both men and women actually see a middling effect in their tastes. A lot of people like "average". Throw in money, status etc... why are you still confused about this?

That's kind of what I was getting at here ---> It's like how women actually want to have a slightly better body than their male partner because otherwise they'd feel too self conscious to get nekkid in front of him. This fact would trigger Veeky Forums if they could ever let it penetrate their thick skulls.

It's not just being an actor, Steve Buscemi is an actor and i don't see a lot of women saying he's attractive.
Ryan Gosling just might be in the top most attractive actors of all current day actors, and that's it.

It just like when magazines make the "Top Most Handsome Men in the World" lists, they're just picking from famous people, they should actually call those lists "Top Most Handsome FAMOUS Men in the World".

His voice is pretty fa tho

>Drumpkyfins actually believe this

um no sweetie, Trump was NOT fucking models off those shows...he sexually assaulted them and they were repulsed by him...

thats because hes objectively ugly, moron. A literal 3.

Gosling isnt model tier 10/10, but hes a solid "handsome" guy 7.5/10 - 8/10

add in the A-list actor status and you get free pussy for life.

it just hit me how cringe i must have sounded when i told someone a while back i'm gonna look like ryan gosling

the guy is pretty attractive, op, you're over-analysing

this

there is that one german actor who starred in teen comedies back around 2000 that i liked to watch.
in his movies he was pretty much like jonah hill in superbad, a fat, likeable asshole kinda guy and everybody knew him for it.

when he disappeared from the public eye for a few years, lost weight and came back people could not believe its him and i dont think he had a good movie ever since

Just realized we have the same shaped head, cool to know.

But I am non-white and have no charisma

Wide hips