Hair general - HG thread

Hair General

Everything regarding hair goes in this thread

>Is my hair effay?
>Rate my haircut
>How is this haircut called?
>How do I make my hair look like pic
>What products should I use
>I'm I going bald?/Is my hairline fucked?
>What haircut fits my faceshape?

And other stupid questions that doesn't deserve their own thread.

fell for the bleach meme how's it look

Hey friends, what kind of haircut do you think would look good on me?
Pretty good man

Heres a correctly rotated version

Trim the sides up so your mullet looks better bud
Also try to grow some fuzz on your face

a mullet

Yeah, it's a shit mullet
The sides are all long and messy
Peacock it and slay some major push

Pic, try using pomade to style it.

I need more examples of this haircut, preferably photos shot from the back.

Color is nice but your hair looks really dry, you've transitioned from dark hair, haven't you?

Hairstyle from that viral chad photo with rugby player that had bleached blonde short hair would suit you.

here, showing more examples from the front.

again, my last one.
Please help me find more.

Any tips for head shaving? Did it on a whim last summer with my shitty beard trimmer and it looked ok but I didn't know what I was doing. Want to shave it all off again and get a fresh start, or maybe just keep it that way.

I want my hair like in OP pic, but every time I am reaching the awkward stage I pussy out and cut it, is it worth to keep going? Cut it? Thoughts.

1/2

2/2

This is my goal.

holy shit young brian wilson?
i love u

honestly i think you're hair is 100x better
subtlty is good my man yr killin it
maybe work the part a little better

Yes someone tell me how to get hair like that, i think in 6 months ill be in the right length, but my hair looks nothing like that, its all straight... not this kind nice looking curly hair this guy has

Sea salt spray, low poo (once a week) + conditioner (twice a week), if it does not work for you then you just don't have his genes.

young Brian Wilson/10

GOOD

is this salvageable? it's always been a 5head and I think my hair is beginning to recede now

time to give up and buzz, or should I just kys myself?

Just keep the sides shorter. Even if you're balding that will keep you alright for another few years

How do I style my hair like Chris Cornells slick back here, I just find it impossible to get my hair to stay backwards.

you look like the most effy anime character ever, so not bad

I have long blonde hair, texture is kinda dry and thin, how do I make it look ruggedly handsome as opposed to being a shapeless mop?

hair
hennessy or "henny" appears to be in the possession of the trashy type of female individuals, also known through their derogative name "sluts"

what do i ask to get this haircut?

RIP ;_:

HELP PLEASE
I got a haircut on a whim and it's way too short for comfort now. I'm really unhappy with it, I want to grow a lot of it back and I want to do it quickly. I'm talking like an inch a month. Any suggestions? Can anyone help me? I want to grow sides out to pic related length, mine are currently like 1/4 to 1/2 of an inch

>posts hair
>doesn't post routine

>"hello, mr. Barber-man"
>"what shall it be to day, my good sir"
>"make me look like a paintbrush"
>"say no more!"

The end

How do I obtain this style?

people who spend time taking care of their hair are inferior

ew m8 fix your eyebags

mummy called my eyebags cute :)

ohhh I should?

you look like dylan kleobold

You remind me of that guy from lucky number slevin

id on sunglasses?

how do you make it so volumous

Any ideas for a cut thatd work work with my shit genes

Carotid artery

Thanks man, ill go do that right now
Better idea though
Come join me?

Doesnt matter ur ugly af just end it boyo

What do you guys think about blonde hair on black people?

shave that garbage facial hair. why are people so obsessed with facial hair? its not a good look most of the time.

So I feel like the barber did a quality job, but I cannot decide on how to properly style this. I can't even decide if I like it swooping left or right.

Should i keep growing out my hair or cut it?

fucking sick

I like the top length but you might want to even it out with the sides or get the sides a little cleaner

Since yesterday I've taken to using argan oil on my hair. Without it, my hair is really coarse and frizzes upward a bunch. Is there anything I can do to heighten the effect of argan oil?

Also, is this a bad look for me? If yes what should I go for?

Im balding in the absolute most unaesthetic way Veeky Forums

Wat do?

This is the 2010 effay hitler youth haircut meme. Boy, has this board went to shit.

You already know the answer, sorry man.

shave?

;____;

Well, you can always try Minox or Fin if you don't mind some fucked side effect in your testosterone production, but yeah, my first advice would be to go for the buzz.

Besides shave what should I do now
Usually ask for #4 sides scissor the top and style back to the right but I don't know if it looks good anymore.
Should I change or keep it the same.

I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow, anyone have any pics of something that'd suit or any recommendation?

Is there a hair clip for men who have long hair?
I found a girls one that works great but the banter from women is too much.

>tfw just got my prescription for finasteride today

Please don't break my dick.

lol

Lose a lil weight and go for a bit more length on the top. Try to go for a Hitler Youth look. And don't wear that tacky shirt unless you're working, lol.

Shave sides and trim, leave top heavy apply sculpting wax. Done. Shampoo and condition your fucking hair ffs.

If you have cash hair transplant.

You're cute just shave and maybe put hair to one side instead of the mid part

Already killed the beard but im thinking of bleaching it black.

>responds to bleached hair meme
>"you've transitioned from dark hair, haven't you?"
>good guess Veeky Forumsgott

rape white women, break into white peoples' homes, carjack white people, be aggressive towards blacks and whites, buy/sell drugs to suburban white kids, don't have a job, hate the police, resist arrest, feel entitled.

I want /Pol/ to stay out.

how old are you?

I want something like this, give me more nazi inspo.

Starting to look a bit like a hat when dry.
Do I go for the undercut or something else?
pls respond

i think it looks fine. i wouldn't go undercut if i were you.

yes please

are manbuns still effay i feel like i look like a kissless virgin with my long hair down but manbuns are too normie nowadays or am i wrong?

who cares. are manbuns more comfy for you? do you like the way you look with a bun? go for it.

why do high cheekbones look like absolute trash on anyone that isn't white

minoxidil 5% daily. First hair aid certified by fda. Nioxin sells a dropper based concentrate, and various other therapy things.

What products should you use to keep dyed hair from fading? I keep mine dyed black and it always ends up looking perfect when it's dyed, but after only a few weeks it ends up fading to an ugly washed out silvery black color instead of the deep jet black color it started out as. I'm already using sulfate free shampoo and I don't wash it too frequently, nothing seems to help much though

if you're a guy you probably don't use all of it when you dye your hair so consider saving some just for touching it up a few weeks down the road

I want to grow my hair out long but because of my Hispanic genes everytime I get a little head of hair, it's super thick and not at all wavy and movable like I want it. Any tips? And shower hair product to recommend? Also I'm a guy.

I usually get it done professionally since it ends up uneven and gets fucking everywhere when I do it from a box at home, so that's not really an option. Plus I've always heard that it's a bad idea to keep that shit after you mix it, but I guess that could just be a myth

What factors are considered when deciding if a haircut fits someone's face?

anyone got any tips about hair care? it always looks like this when I get a shower. I want it to look less frizzy.

I also want to achieve this hair, but I don't know if my hair will let me

Most people get frizzy hair after showering, mine gets decent after 12 hours or so

You can try a leave in conditioner though

Gay af. If you want burly manly men to fuck your bare bottom til it's sore and bleeding then you are SET my man

Style with pomade/maybe fix up the sides, fix those tired creases from your eyes, get some light facial hair in the mix. Smoke packs of cigarettes at a time and play bass guitar. Get a nice modest silver watch too, I fuckin see it bro, you'll drown in puss.

Don't cut yourself cleetus

Go back to Africa worthless nigger trash

Idk can't help you there lad.
You're probably just jaded against anyone not white

Looks nice but you need to get longer sides to cover your ears a bit more imo

Autistic kid used to see out the corner my eye sitting alone at lunch back in Freshmen year high school, at risk for school shooting / 10

What's a formal mid to mid-low length haircut?

You look like fucking pensatucky from OITNB kek

CUFBOYS????

My hair is like pic related.

How can I fix this shit? Is fucking horrible