Can fat people be aesthetic?

can fat people be aesthetic?

No.

Fat is disgusting trash and no amount of liberals whining will ever change that

is this what you want me to do?

I think you're expected to look like a normal presentable person.

No.

No

as a formerly fat person, no.

but I like food

whats your BMI dude

fatties were created for comedies
anorexics were created for horror

f a c t s.

Never

6'2" 185 lbs master race reporting in

>MiLK management
GOMAD

Fatty

>using aesthetic as an adjective and not as an noun

#1 hallmark of a disgusting pleb desu

Skeleton

THATS A MAN?!

Rarely. It never lasts though.

Damn, she's hot

LOL maybe once you spend 12 hours photoshopping out the cellulite

>bbw21
So at least, you have another 20 pics of obese people.You're balls deep in this meme user.

is food effay?

Never

I've fucked a few woman her build

It's a little rough. They have a hard time moving around. Thighs and stomach are pretty massive

The fantasy is you can be super rough with them but I found that the typical fit chick can take it rougher.

These types of girls are soft and squishy and still female so can't stand up to a lot of pain. The girls who lift and run have a higher pain threshold

>tfw this is all I can jerk it to anymore
Fucking end me, lad. I don't know how I ended up here. Chicks like this disgusted me a few years ago.

me too
i eat a lot but also excersise everyday and im slim/skinny

>bbw67
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

im the exact same what the fuck someone please help

To make things worse, I've got another entire folder filled with pictures I haven't got to organizing yet.
There's no hope for us, lad. We have to just embrace it.

mirin

You high test man. Stop browsing Veeky Forums.

lol what is it with fat people always doing this?

>can fat people be sexy/aesthetic/fashionable/etc?
>"No."
>oh so you expect me to starve myself to look like some anorexic auschwitz skeleton??

It's like they don't see the middle ground where people are just a healthy weight and look good.

no

Maybe. I certainly don't think the poster girl is Tess Holiday, though. What used to be a nice little bit of body size now has every land whale clogging up the search grid on IG.

lolol

user go watch some paris runaway shows.

jfc

there's a reason fat people don't live as long cause they don't deserve to live

never

Yes. Anyone who says otherwise is simply a close minded bigot.

spotted the fattie
It's not a fucking black-and-white thing you stupid fuck, you can not be Moby Dick and still not be fucking anorexic
Fucking kill yourself

fatties are so retarded they don't know what a middle ground is

that's because they'd crash right through it with all that weight

>waist trainer

Frontal lobe damage makes them black and white thinkers. Funny thing about it is they can't understand their limitation and project it on to everyone else.

You ever see a post exchange on Veeky Forums where someone is dumb enough to sling nuanced posts at a guy for 20 minutes while the other guy continuously accuses him of being unable to see shades of grey?

/thread

>whyte bois think this is a big ass lmao

Fat people can be posed to appear sexy, but in reality its gross and sweaty.

*blocks your path*

Hell no.

But nice thread Schlomo.

fatties always seem to go for the "pin up" look. Anyone else notice this?

yep. They're obsessed with Rockabilly shit. My guess is because for the most part it's a culture made up of losers.

yeah, because back then they appreciated the R E A L feminine figure

honestly, it doesn't look good on thin people either. I don't think I know a single fat chick that doesn't wear this style at least some of the time.

No, it looks awful.

It's just hipster shit for white trash.

Monroe was probably a size 6-7, there is a big difference between that and today's plus sizes.

especially if they get this haircut, with short bangs.

Marilyn Monroe was fucking TINY.

These heffers are fucking out of their minds.

and tattoos all over their hammy arms.

OBJECTIVELY NO
/THREAD

sure, if your aesthetic is dying at 30 of heart disease because you treat your body like garbage

I want to stick it up both holes just to see what it feels like
Anyone here fucked an anorexic girl? What's your experience?

fat can not look good no matter what, slim thicc can look good but not fat no

yes

RIP Patrice

there is an exception to every rule

BMI-ing online I found that I have 24.7 BMI, being on the high end of the normal weight. I am 180 cm tall (5'11'') and weigh 80 kg (176 lbs), 21 years old, male. However I find that I look fat. Definitely have extra belly fat and a maybe a bit extra thigh fat. My face also indicates that "hey this dude is a bit thicker". What should I do?

eat less
cardio

not rocket science

too lazy to cardio

then be fat

my life so far

then fuck off. you wanna lose weight, do walks, jogs, and so on. either pay to have the fat out or do it like a regular person and exercise.

No lol

This

Speaking as a fat guy (probably moreso chubby by American normalfag standards), yes. A fat person can definitely find clothes that are flattering and look good on their frame. However, it's a lot more difficult to be creative. We all know that hot people can pretty much get away with wearing anything, but when you've eaten enough food in your life that your physical presence automatically signals "I have failed at having a body" and then you wear something unconventional, the mind tends to default to its usual reaction to new things, which is rejection.

Being black doesn't count. Fat black dudes have successfully carved out a whole different set of expectations for themselves than fat white dudes.

yes

shut up fatty

She's pretty effay desu

No.very few can be passable despite being fat not because they are fat

67 holy shit get on nofap asap you degenerate

>nofap
Fuck off, Gavin.

Fuck off shill. You're not fooling anyone.

Is there money in convincing people to fap to fat people?

You're still fat

Think of it this way. You're sitting in a room with subzero temperatures. You can't leave and you're freezing. There is a thermostat on the wall. If you change it from -10°C, does that mean you will bypass comfort and go until the room is as hot as the surface of the sun?

If you're too far out on the one end of the spectrum, you can go back to a healthy middle point without destroying yourself

>Being black doesn't count. Fat black dudes have successfully carved out a whole different set of expectations for themselves than fat white dudes.

This is true

my dudes I just thought that picture was funny

Anyone got weight loss face gains pics ?

You have some good taste user, chubby chicks are A1

Yes I think it suits their figure very well

holy NUT

Anyone have any tips on how to lose weight?

Yes, I'm fat and I'm quite aesthetic

>white people fuck
what's up with that birthrate then?

based patrice oneal

>lopped off her tits
not fa

Ask a guy who's dating a qt black chubby anything.

can anyone?