What is your opinion on Margiela Replicas?

What is your opinion on Margiela Replicas?

Other urls found in this thread:

jasonmarkk.com/shop/suede-shoe-cleaning-kit/
italist.com/en/Men/Shoes/Sneakers/Maison-Martin-Margiela-Replica-Sneakers/7092911/7262471/Maison-Margiela/
italist.com/en/Men/Shoes/Sneakers/Maison-Martin-Margiela-Replica-Sneakers/7092895/7262455/Maison-Margiela/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where can I find them

>inb4 meme

they're very useable and very comfortable. LAst a while too. Don't buy them if you only wear all black tho

Margiela Replicas, not replicas of Margiela Replicas

Damn!

>LAst a while too.
How long can I expect to keep them if I treat them well? I won't be putting them in shoetrees, but I'm not going to beat them up either.
Quality wise how do they compare to other popular designer sneakers?

Too much money for cemented shoes. I like the OG GATs better, tbqh Veeky Forumsm.

I've owned like 6 pairs of MMM, 2 sambas, 2 OG bundeswehr GAT.

Ask me anything

How long did you keep the Margielas, on average? Do they need special care or do they age well?

How do the MMM Gats compare to the bundeswehr GATS?

GATS > common cucks

I wore these pretty much everyday for a year and half, hiking, snow rain and I only cleaned them once. They stretch to your foot and will keep stretching. Had to lace them tighter after a year to compensate. They'll last much longer than any adidas collab or funky crepe sole

adidas collab look nicer though. GATs are just one shoe of many in adidas library

how much did you pay for em

Like 305 from Très-Bien. Bought a new pair on grailed for 220 last month.

thoughts on my fit?

this human silhouette though lmao

paid 377 for mine

paid $225 from tres bien new last month, was on the 30% or 40% sale?

Where can I buy replicas of these

BUMP

I keep them forever, I only sold a few pairs because I decided a 43 fit better than 44. Low upkeep, just watch out for heel drag and heel strike to protect the soles.

>tfw I got mine brand new from an authorized retailer for 160
Feels good man

very effay senpai, youre killing it

Well, Common Projects look goofy if you have large feet, whereas Margielas don't force you to size up since they're pretty large already.
I don't know how they compare in terms of comfort and quality, though.

Posting here because related. How do I get this stain out (if ever)? I accidentally got black shoe polish on it and I'm not sure how to do it. I've tried white vinegar and baby powder.

Post MMM GAT inspo pls

Get a suede brush and a cleaning solution meant for suede.

Or this if you're lazy:
jasonmarkk.com/shop/suede-shoe-cleaning-kit/

WHAT THE FUCK why would you buy replicas
if you cant earn money to buy the real stuff you useless maggot faggot then dont buy
fakes
earn money and then buy the real ones fag
leave your moms basemant and go to work
leave off r9k and go do something productive
this is why i hate trump supporters

never owned them before, what kind of fits would GATs work with?

Please be bait
>what kind of fits
GATs are pretty versatile. What do you generally dress like?

buy another pair and make those beaters

b8

haha got mine new from the shop for $100

lol i got mine for 10 from the margiela web store

i got mine for $5, my uncle works for margiela

u win

i got mine for free, i am margiela

margiela pays me to wear this shit

Does the suede not get ruined in the rain? I have a couple pairs or suede shoes but I'm always to afraid to get them wet so never seen firsthand what happens

nice meme friend

w2c replica Margiela

Apparently not but the salesperson told me that, so I don't know if it's the truth.

It makes the suede loose color if it's darker and will make the suede much rougher

>loose color
You means it becomes darker? If it's navy blue for example

wear em with anything nigga

No, it fades because the water literally pulls the dye out of the suede. The white doesn't have that problem, but black or navy, or any other color, especially darker ones will.

Does it look like shit or does it just make the sneaker look "broken in"

OK thanks. This was the pair I got. I'll probably baby them for a while then stop giving a fuck eventually.

how much did u pay for them

if the tongue wasn't so obnoxiously long it would be a much better shoe

it's fine really

Too much...$420 but I liked the color and did not want to risk missing it

what site

Ssense. I watched them for a while on End where they were cheaper and then they ended up selling out my size so I just said fuck it and took the hit

END from what I've heard hits you with $30+ custom fees. and I've been going through the 'verifying process', they still haven't shipped and I ordered them last friday

Can someone post a decent fit with these? havent seen anything good, replica or otherwise

first italist.com/en/Men/Shoes/Sneakers/Maison-Martin-Margiela-Replica-Sneakers/7092911/7262471/Maison-Margiela/ or second?italist.com/en/Men/Shoes/Sneakers/Maison-Martin-Margiela-Replica-Sneakers/7092895/7262455/Maison-Margiela/

which ones do you guys like more

assuming the 2nd one is the white version

nah, end has no duty to the US for orders under 800, changed it a few months ago.

more broken in guess, just depends on how you like your shoes. It's just more faded and rough, that's about it

dont wear them without socks or they will smell

No fucking shit, Sherlock.

Buy no-show socks.

hint hint
problem with the cement sole
mine split at the cement on the right side(I have wide feet)
I copped for $300 totally worth they're my favorite pair of shoes and super versatile comfy af
just sad that I have wide feet and they're kinda ruined but I glued them together so idk how that'll last

Very dad core

Make them all black nigga

Isn't the leather supposed to get wider if you have large feet
I mean the Margielas are pretty wide anyway

>shoe trees
Isn't that unnecessary?

move over, adidas Wensley SPZL masterrace here

use wood glue, and don't wear 'no show socks' like that one user suggested

I dare any of you to try the real GATs. Like wearing cloggs

Is newspaper a good substitute to shoe trees?

sure

Aside from that should I do anything to take care of the GATs? Like treat the leather or something?

Shoe trees in sneakers is a telltale sign of a flyover McJob kid trying to protect his "investment"

Why? Isn't it good to take care of leather shoes regardless of whether they're oxfords or sneakers?

God damn it I have one of these outstanding. This is ridiculous. I feel eurocucked. It was for less than $300.

the other poster is just being a dickhead, whilst i wouldn't recommend buying shoe trees specifically for leather sneakers, if you have some or spares might as well.

Sneakers last a season, a year tops.

If you can't afford to buy another pair for the same price after a season or year passes you couldn't afford them in the first place.

>Sneakers last a season, a year tops.
Are you serious? I've kept shitty nikes for more than two years. Do you go hiking with them or something?

I actually bought these at the same time as my gats just to compare. The tongue on the Adidas bothered me a bit and I didn't like the upper material but they were definitely a great alternative

Hello freshman in highschool. Has mommy taken you to to the foot locker to get you your yearly pair of free runs yet?

pOoR fAgS nEeTs

>my mom takes me back to school shopping every August: the post

Can they be worn in techwear fits, or fits that incorporate tech elements at least?

no. the shoes will literally refuse to be on your feet if you are wearing anything tech-related.

That's what I thought. Thanks user.

dead meme

wait genuine question why no noshows

those gats look surprisingly effay with the speedos.

kek

whats the sizing like on these things?

>tfw feet are too wide so can't wear margiela or any (classic) adidas comfortably.
Only wear Reeboks currently.
Any recs for a shoe with a similair sillhouette to OP for wider feet?

TTS.

Margielas are pretty wide and will stretch to accommodate your feet though. They're not like CPs which are very narrow.

I got wide feet aswell and after 2 weeks of wearing the shoe just shapes after your feet. Still eels really comfy now after 2 years of wear.

That picture was from long time ago what does he look like recently? He's more reclusive than Aphex Twin

>there is literally one pic of Martin Margiela available
Is MMM the neet brand?