What do you think of the latest Vetements release?

What do you think of the latest Vetements release?

WOAH
WAIT
WHAT?
HOLD UP?
SAY WHAT?
DUDE
MONEY'S LIKE
WAIT
DUDE LISTEN
I'M SERIOUS, LISTEN
MONEY'S LIKE...
MONEY'S LIKE JUST CLOTH
Y'KNOW?
LIKE...
DUDE HOLD ON LISTEN
LIKE...
MONEY LIKE
HAS NO REAL VALUE?
EXCEPT THE VALUE WE GIVE IT?
NO DUDE HOLD ON
IF LIKE
I DON'T KNOW
SOME KINDA LIKE
ALIEN
OR LIKE
SOMETHING
CAME TO EARTH
THEY LIKE
WOULDN'T CARE ABOUT MONEY...

YOU CAN'T EAT MONEY!!!!!!!!!!

it's funny though because you literally could eat money and it would actually have at least a decent amount of fibre

American money, of course
which is the only real kind of money

"... cannot eat money. "
>£600

>Basic cotton tee
>Some random bullshit quote print
>£600
This whole brand is nothing but a huge troll

Gildan is getting expensive.

Vetements is overrated streetwear garbage. Don't even get me started on nigger hood by air

>x-small sold out

That's hilarious. I used to hate this brand until I realized that they were making fun of fashion right to its face. I mean they're selling this t-shirt with the most basic 'deep' quote for hundreds of dollars and it's still going to sell out and be worn by rappers and Instagram kids
Or I'm giving them too much credit and they really are that bad, but I like to think it's the other way

WOAH
WAIT
WHAT?
HOLD UP?
SAY WHAT?
DUDE
MONEY'S LIKE
WAIT
DUDE LISTEN
I'M SERIOUS, LISTEN
MONEY'S LIKE...
MONEY'S LIKE JUST CLOTH
Y'KNOW?
LIKE...
DUDE HOLD ON LISTEN
LIKE...
MONEY LIKE
HAS NO REAL VALUE?
EXCEPT THE VALUE WE GIVE IT?
NO DUDE HOLD ON
IF LIKE
I DON'T KNOW
SOME KINDA LIKE
ALIEN
OR LIKE
SOMETHING
CAME TO EARTH
THEY LIKE
WOULDN'T CARE ABOUT MONEY...

YOU CAN'T EAT MONEY!!!!!!!!!!

how much of a cuck and numale you have to be to buy this

even if they are making fun of fashion you wouldn't guess it by looking at their items
you can't just make shitty generic garbage and then claim it's ironic because it's overpriced

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

I agree. From a design point of view, it's trash. But I like the idea of marking up poorly designed clothes with edgy phrases and still having idiots buy them

clothes with text on have always been dumb. idgaf if political messages on shirts is trendy

anything other than the tommy sweatshirt and other sweatshirts are cuck tier.

but it's all overpriced anyway

What makes it a good piece of fashion is the pricetag. You don't buy it yourself, you look at the price and laugh at people who did. Then maybe you buy a fake one and laugh at people who spent 600pounds on the same thing.

wow what a useless comment this is

im JERKING. my FUCKING DICK.

Vetements makes cool stuff and I get it's "ironic" or whatever but I simply can't afford this shit.

some really cool shit, but also some uncreative shit. funny enough, i like this t shirt a lot actually. in fact i may buy it, or a different t shirt, but it's such a steep fucking price for this.

>haha look how ironic haha you pay many money for quote on shirt that say money bad haha get it haha just fucking buy it already

Dude fuck the environment lmao!!! What hath mother nature even done for me?

hood by air is barely even a thing anymore no?

its lit

You could find 30 of these at any goodwill

are these trendy now?

it always was about satire

oh yeah i get what you mean, but i already own a few that i like to wear casually with some rafs. i think it'd be quite nice to own the vetements one too. plus, i like all the colors on it. but damn it's expensive as fuck.