Share outfits/pieces you like

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0IYght7FGdg
etsy.com/listing/166894238/i-have-given-up-sweat-suit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here's an outfit I put together last summer

>Nike SB shirt
>New balance shoes
I've always had the opinion that if you have a logo t shirt of a shoe brand you should probably wear that brand of shoes with it. That might just be autism though

No, me and a friend created a gang when we were in high school and we dressed like shit but called everyone else out on dumb things like that. It got to the point that we got suspended for "bullying" because we called someone a dipshit for wearing nikes with adidas socks and a puma shirt.

If anything, I put it together because I liked the colors

w2c pants similar to this

so epic

pls no bully

terrible and hideous

Would be so much better without those shitty shoes.

W2C pants?

looks exactly like me in middle school

i just found a pic of this jacket, it's some custom piece by a 17 year old

who cares mixing brands is effay

all these pieces are nice, just maybe individually

GAT's more like G.O.A.T.'s amiright?

What shoes would you recommend for those pants? I think this is one of the few pictures where Vans are Veeky Forums without making the person wearing them look like they're in high school

Vintage 80s-90s streetwear?

Why do i like this

damn, such an easy look but it looks so good

the caption doesn't match the picture

dr martens 8053. i really like it and am gonna buy it. the only doc i can tolerate

I think the soles are too chunky, limiting the shoes to only look good with certain outfits. Not to mention how stiff and difficult it is to break docs in

well i wear regular fit everything, so it will look proportionate. plus it has the look that i've been looking for.

I do like the design on the top half of DM's, but the bottom sole looks bloated

In the other photo, the details on the rest of the soles are minimized while the top shines

imo, a quality pair of derbies would be more versatile and wearable with age

how much do you wish you were Bones from 1-10

youtube.com/watch?v=0IYght7FGdg

sure looks like it was made by a 17 year old

anyone have an id on the headphones?

well i just need something that looks rugged and mature but also low top

>aesthetic oxford desu

anons where can i cop a similar lookin pair like these?

ID?

I like this outfit for fall/winter.

Glad you called those fags out. Nothing pisses me off more than mixing brands like that. Absolutely disgusting

I have a pair from zara that's nearly identical but they're too short to have such a thicc cuff. You could go to uniqlo and get some grey trousers and have them tapered to fit.

2013 was a good year

trying too hard to look like Bones

(it's not working)

Sorry lads, I'm unsure of the brand or model of shoe, but the scene I took it from was from a movie called Heat. It's the drive-in scene with Robert de Niro and Val Kilmer

this is the first time I've seen foamposites that don't look struggle-tier

The worst part is that Those aren't even Foamposites. It's their weird cousin the flightposite

looks like awful shit trash

how the fuck does andre 3000 manage to look good in any style

Would look so much better with loser jeans.

I really like winter cloths with the beanies and scarfs. Sadly I live in tropical country so it's rare to get anywhere near the temperatures.
Really long sleeves that hide the hands as well.

I quite like, nice texture. If you were ottermode it would be a great outfit, interesting and unique
Find a way to dress like this without the vetememes and kancer west shoes
It will be tricky not to look like the average mall goth, or bones, or a stoner. But I trust you. Lean more towards Japanese chill long haired fits than screamo western teens

Your hair is nice but that fit sucks

Pic is just another proof that it doesn't matter whether or not your fit is fucking garbage (especially those "shoes") as long as you're good looking.

w2c?

My PMO belt is one of my favorite pieces. I also have several different colored clips which accessorize well with everything.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If I saw you, all I would think is "this kid's dad is rich as fuck". I wouldn't hate, but that would be the first thing that would come to mind.

etsy.com/listing/166894238/i-have-given-up-sweat-suit

I like both outfits

Normie trash

very nice

id on trousers?

looks good. i like the extra baggy sweatshirt

ham King got ripped off on this shit baka

damn i love a good thick cotton tee with a nice crew neck. Sends your look up 3 points imo

also vam old skools look really comfy for skating but i hate that every tumblr girly is virtue signalling with them

why did this pic just send unsolicited dick pics to an underage girl

so nice

style blog chad, saturday-morning-market-then-gin-bar-day-drinking-snapchat trash

>gang

I was about to say i wear this when i just want to slack around but those pants are horrible

lmao that's better than 90% of shit that's posted on Veeky Forums

Wtf I love rocky 3

>he thinks he can dress like he's in an 80's movie and not look like a complete moron

explains why its so god awful

the only non-autism core fit so far.

i look like the dude on the right sorta, nice.

w2c jacket??

good fit, weird jeans though

literally nothing 80s about that

They were chinos from a chinese website, they faded into an ugly color a years worth of washes later

Both have Ns so its close enough spergy mcgee

>the 99% of this thread is tumblrcore shit
>gats are the only good piece
>but they're gats
>time to leave /fa

Bretty good 8/10 I don't even like weebshit

Share something..?