Real shit, we need to bring zoot suits back

Real shit, we need to bring zoot suits back

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ro4yhp9L6Ok
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't you think that might convey an association with the cholo or low rider scene? I'm not from southern California but know people from there, and """""car culture""""" is a blatant front for Latino gangs

Simon Ese
Sadly yes but most spics that dress like pachucos today are either OGs or 30+ chicanos

i like that silhouette. you could probably do something that has similar silhouette without actually wearing a real zoot suit and looking like a fedoralord

This is now a BIG SUIT thread

Eastern LA county here, classic car culture amongst the Mexicans is not quite like it was back a few decades ago, although a fair amount of the old heads that are still around are ex-cons or former gangbangers.

Nowadays, it's just the older guys and their family members throwing bbq's and drinking brews. Most real gangsters now live in irrelevant shitholes like stockton, barstow and modesto

youtube.com/watch?v=ro4yhp9L6Ok

To answer the op, zoot suits looked like garbage in the 40's, the look like garbage now and they will always be garbage.

At least they tried

God, wtf is happening at the back

its like monk clothing but out of suits, what a cool idea hey

This

Zoot suits are a costume

Wear a real suit

Can anyone help out on this one? Im looking for a nice quality shirt in white with floral patterns printed on. It should look like the one on the picture - anyone?

Add Riverside and San Bernardino to that list too

History time fuckers!
During ww2 there was a fabric shortage so people were fined for having excessive suits like that so the rebellious latino youth would rock the zoot suits.

There were riots over them shits

What happens when they take their hands out of their pockets? Do their sleeves just fall down to their knees?

disgusting
abominable
what is this even
awful
what kind of monster is this
at least the hairstyle matches the suit in its outright attack on anything that could in any way even be associated with good taste thankyou for existing
"rebellious" latino youth - how exactly is being an obnoxious cunt dressed like a faggot rebellious?

>doesn't even know david byrne
gtfo

Holy fuck those are ugly. If you genuinely think that looks good, user you should probably just stick to letting mommy pick out your clothes from K-Mart.

fuck off they look cool as shit
his legs are so skinny jeez

Not all of SB and Riverside is ghetto, it's merely ethnically diverse, with pockets of bad areas. However, I won't front and say that the Inland Empire isn't a depressing heat vacuum full of McMansions, SUV's and strip malls

I hope someone here works for or knows someone who is part of the LAPD so that they can arrest you for wearing this shit.

here i was looking at a cool picture of some bad mfs and you bring "fedoralord" into the conversation.

Neck yourself, please, and all the other people on the internet like you

have you considered killing yourself?

seconded

Nice teggy

it was a rare find, it looked like a brand-new matchbox toy

I almost bought a '92 gsr for my first car. Regretting not picking that one up. Not very many of those around. Or the extraordinarily clean GVR4 I found for 4k : (

Mestizos have no taste.

>double breasted
>pants & jacket don't match
You have good intentions user but that's one bad example