What are some effay computer accesories?

What are some effay computer accesories?

Mechanical keyboards, especially 60%s

Since /g/ is slipping in can I ask why Razer stuff is so tacky looking? They just stick glowing neon secondary colors on anywhere they'll fit.

desktop pcs aren't Veeky Forums
laptops are

also iphones

It sort of stands out I guess. Especially back in the 90s. Tasteless autists think "OOH IT GLOWS" and "THIS LOOKS MORE EXCITING AND BADASS THAN NORMIE STUFF". However, that one famous Razer mouse is actually good, other than Alienware which produced only shit.

>tfw no HAL 9000 keyboard

>desktop pcs aren't Veeky Forums

Also, iPhones have been disgusting since the 6. Steve Jobs was a cunt but when he died apple's design went down the shitter

>>desktop pcs are Veeky Forums
>posts a fucking box
i agree about iphone
4s masterrace

Why are Iphones considered more effay even though Androids are way more customizable? Also, the other user was right, Apple shit has gotten shitter since the Iphone 5.

Aren't these a meme?

I like the 6. The 7 is gross though.
4 is still my favorite design, but it's too small if you're used to the 6s.

iphones are simpler

>too small
phones where supposed to be compact anyways. 4 has the perfect phone size, for me at least

What's the best looking mouse?

Mickey

I use a g502 senpai, it's kind of tacky looking but the glow can be disabled and it's served me well for a couple of years.

Logitech g903

>a fucking box
It's the Norse Projects of computer cases desu. Minimalism is still trendy, especially in home decor

Yes but they're Veeky Forums

minimalist mechanical keyboards

Are there any good mice that don't look like 1337 gamer gear.

Cougar minos x3, Logitech g500s

No.

I think this one is neat. I have it in the less interesting black color, works pretty well.

Logitech, just don't use the RGB lighting. G900, G403, MX Master

Razer deathadder mouse. Just keep the lighting on it turned off.

it's also razer's only good mouse
amazing how they're still in business

G900 with LEDs off still looks tacky
G Pro without lighting is a better example
Nope
The HHKB is the most Veeky Forums keyboard of all time, although the FC660C and Realforce are also up there. Or build a custom.

Why are computers often so uneffay?

>no numpad
belongs in the trash

man that's a nice case

Z O W I E

Macbook dongles

Satechi and Bluelounge make nice looking stuff.

gross

Used to be before they got bought by benq. I don't like the red at all.
Start by replacing absolutely everything.

>keeping your desk clean and your peripherals color coordinated
literally no easier way to spot a virgin, other than them owning a desktop computer

>that keyboard
>that cheap shit screen

w2c?

why do you need a numpad for, you autist? tenkeyless is starcraft core

Shouldn't the speakers be a little more spread out?

I really enjoy the look of Eizo Foris displays.

Here's mine, I really dislike the wires on top of my desk so I might sell the g810 if Apple ever releases a matte black magic keyboard and sell the g502 for an mx master.

Are thinkpads techware?

Lol@all the shitters with tiny mousepads , especially that one dude that put his fucking keyboard on top of his mouse pad lmao

You know you can reply to posts correct?

They're more aesthetically pleasing and simplified. Plus, all fashion icons use them and high end brands only make cases for them. They're considered the "rich" phone.